Thread: Deca Gyno

yellowviper is offline Associate Member

Deca Gyno

Guys, i've done my research, read other threads, but still not sure about what to use throughout my cycle to prevent gyno from deca and fina....i'm prone to gyno cause i got lil bit of gyno from my first cycle of enan 500mg per week, eq 400mg per week, fina 75mg eod. I want to be on the safe side this time. i'll be running enan, deca, dbol in this upcoming cycle. i would appreciate if u guys can help me with this...thanks everyone.

p.s. happy new year

J ROCK is offline New Member
    Well get l-dex and novla for estrogen and bromo for fina and deca progestion

i'll be taking arimidex for estrogen so i guess there's no need to take l-dex and nolva, am i right? what name does bromo go by in the market? how much bromo should i take if i'm on deca 400mg per week? also if any good sites to order bromo from, please pm me. appreciate it j rock. u the besst man

bump for more comments

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    if your using test, dont worry about progesterone. Run .25mg ldex + 10mg nolva ED

Bromo is for prolactin, which is a possible concern. Run 200mg of B6 from start of cycle to help with prolactin.

pheedno: even if i got gyno in my last cycle while on enan, eq, and fina. should i still not worry about getting progesterone gyno from deca and fina???
    as i said i'll be running arimidex throughout my cycle and now that u've suggested 10mg nolva and vitamin B6 ed as well. so if i take arimidex, nolva, and B6 throughout the cycle will i be safe from progesterone gyno even if i'm prone to it??? just wanna confirm b4 starting the cycle....thanks pheedno

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    You need bromocriptine bro, it is not an option, trust me. That will control the prolactin levels from deca or fina. I learned this from personal experience.

Bump For More Suggestions Please

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I thought it wasnt a good idea to run deca and tren , due to the fact that you crash so hard comming off. That it takes a lot longer to get your natural test back to normal. Am I correct on this?

-MS

If your running Test, you do not have to worry about progesterone. If signs of gyno show up, then it's almost absolutley going to be estrogenic. If it was progesterone, Prog is an E2 agonist, so taking an anti-e helps.

200mg of B6 should help keep the prolactin down. Bromo is good to have on hand.

Mr. Sparkle, as long as you extend your test past the other compounds by a few wks, recovery should be fine within a proper PCT protocol. Of course this is individualistic

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    If your running Test, you do not have to worry about progesterone. If signs of gyno show up, then it's almost absolutley going to be estrogenic. If it was progesterone, Prog is an E2 agonist, so taking an anti-e helps.

200mg of B6 should help keep the prolactin down. Bromo is good to have on hand.
    Agreed.

Also, only use bromo if signs develop...... bromo will suppress your appitie and be counter productive to your cycle.

Is Bromo Over The Counter Drug???? If So, What Brand Name Does It Go By???

If Bromo Is Not Available Over The Counter, Where Can I Get That Online??( Please Pm Me On This One)..

How Much Bromo To Take Let Say If Gyno Appear And For How Long???

Thanks Guys, And Happy New Year To You All

bump

DirtyDee is offline Banned
    do u have to inject liquidex?

How Much Bromo Should I Run If I Come Across Progesterone Related Gyno And For How Long?

Please Also Keep In Mind That I'll Also Be Running Arimidex Throughout The Whole Cycle Since I'm Prone To Gyno....

Do I Need To Run Nolva As Well When I'm Already Running Arimidex For The Whole Cycle???

I'll Only Be Running Deca 400mg A Wk, Enantat 500mg A Wk, Dbol 35mg A Day First 4 Weeks, Fina 75mg Eod For Last 6 Weeks Of Cycle....

Please Help...thank You All

MachZ is offline Member
    Use 1/2 of a 2.5mg tab of bromo for the first couple of days if you need it. Increase to a full 2.5mg tab after that if you are not getting bad sides from the bromo.
    You don't need to run the nolva during the cycle, run it along side your clomid during pct.

Thread Information