Zues is offline Associate Member

What w/ SYD Suspension?

I got some Syd Group Test Suspension. From what I have researched suspension is a very thin water based steroid that can usually pass through a very fine syringe like a 25 or 27 gauge. When I used a 25 gauge the plumger stuck and it wouldnt pass through. My guy said thats because it crystalizes. How do it keep that from happening, or do I just need to use a 23 gauge. Also I shook the bottle well before I draw it. Lastly has anyone here used suspension and what are your opinions on it, being its my first time with it. Thanks.

murph is offline Member
    i am using the exact same suspention right now ,... i could only get it to pass through a 18g the first few times i tried it,........ that was sucking real bad ,.. so i put up a thread in here and a few good ppl helped me alot ,..... this is what they said ,....... run hot/warm water over the bottle prior to injecting it,.... do this a few minutes and it will pass through the pin alot easier,...... i have had luck with the 25g and the 23g no problems now,......

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    All test suspensions other than oil based that I've used have been a bitch to deal with...

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to try that next time. Also how do you like it as far as strength and weight gains?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to try that next time. Also how do you like it as far as strength and weight gains?
    You'll do fine with it.. just make sure you're injecting twice a day like you should be.

Twice a day huh. I have been 100mg every other day. For some reason I have always gotten good gains with low doses. I figure if its working w/out having to take high doses then why waste it.

Twice a day huh. I have been 100mg every other day. For some reason I have always gotten good gains with low doses. I figure if its working w/out having to take high doses then why waste it.

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    You could still do the low dose just do it twice a day because it has such a low half life and you wnat to keep blood levels stable. Just do 25 mg twice a day, it all equals out.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgedelic
    You could still do the low dose just do it twice a day because it has such a low half life and you wnat to keep blood levels stable. Just do 25 mg twice a day, it all equals out.
    Bingo. It only lasts about 6-8 hours in your body.. thus you need to inject twice a day to get the best possible results with the least possible side effects. I've even heard of 3 times a day.

I ran the bottle under hot water like you said but it still seemed to clog up. I guess I'm just gonna have to use a 23g instead, unless anyone has any other ideas.

Thread Information