Thread: Ghb?

jmiro is offline Associate Member

Ghb?

I heard body builders used to take it in the 60-70s to fall asleep and get a good nights rest for their metabolism and muscles. I have access to quarts of this stuff. SHould I take a controlled amount of it everynight beforee falling asleep. PLease dont fame me I know its an illegal rec drug, but it has true weight lifting positives. any advice

timvds is offline Member

i wouldnt take it but...

check out the drug profiles section. theres a lot of info there. can mess you up pretty bad after awhile, not for the beginner

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Leave it until you have knowledge.......

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Effects: Intoxication, increased energy, happiness, talking, desire to socialize, feeling affectionate and playful, mild disinhibition, sensuality, enhanced sexual experience, muscle relaxation, loss of coordination due to loss of muscle tone, possible nausea, difficulty concentrating, loss of gag reflex.

Many people have bad reactions. These can include nausea, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, amnesia, vomiting, loss of muscle control, respiratory problems, loss of consciousness, being conscious but unable to move, and death- Especially when combined with alcohol or other drugs.

Effects of large doses: Disinhibition, sedation, desire to sleep, rambling incoherent speech, giddiness, silliness, difficulty thinking, slurred speech, passing out, and death. Here's one scenario:

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    follow this link, go to the post i made, take out "x" everywhere that i typed it, replace the "x" with ghb, and you have a good , bigkev,

reply.http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=7629

Psycoswole is offline Member
    . Hey kev for insomniacs like me it has a decent purpose. In regards to using it to get high though youre absolutely right.

Thread Information