wareaglesvf is offline New Member

Need some help here

Hey,
    I just joined the post and I've got a few question. I'm 18 about to turn 19, 6'0 180 pounds 15% BF. I know alot of people say not to start a cycle until about 21 or so, I think I'm ready and mature enough to handle a moderate cycle. I'm taking a trip to cancun in march for spring break and I want to look good. I don't want to be puffy, I just want to be hard and ripped while getting to about 195-200. Can you please help me out with the cycle I'd need to take. I don't want to get on test. or something that will mess me up, I want to be on a safe cycle. Thanks.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    nobody gonna help you on this because your too young, test needs to be ran in every cycle

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    what were you thinking, winny? Starting late bro, I started my spring break cycle 6 weeks ago. I see you guys in the gym all the time. I'm not clowing on you personally, but there are always guys who show up in Jan/feb to work out for spring break. Honestly, if you wanted to be ready for this trip like you describe, you should have had it planned out in August or September like I did and been lifting since. I'm going to Cancun too.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by wareaglesvf
    Hey,
    I don't want to get on test. or something that will mess me up, I want to be on a safe cycle. Thanks.
    if you dont take test with a cycle it will probably mess you up more, there are drugs to counteract the sides of test

and its too late to start something and be completly finished and done with pct by march (spring break)

you can start planning for spring break in 3 years when you are older, smarter, and more knowledgeable about AAS

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    what were you thinking, winny? Starting late bro, I started my spring break cycle 6 weeks ago. I see you guys in the gym all the time. I'm not clowing on you personally, but there are always guys who show up in Jan/feb to work out for spring break. Honestly, if you wanted to be ready for this trip like you describe, you should have had it planned out in August or September like I did and been lifting since. I'm going to Cancun too.
    agreed on that. It gets alittle repetitive of these posts of "springs coming I wanna be super jacked, set me up with a cycle".

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    we all knew this was coming, guys, didn't somebody start a thread in the lounge about the spring break juicers?

Swellin Guest
    Hey,
    I just joined the post and I've got a few question. I'm 18 about to turn 19, 6'0 180 pounds 15% BF. I know alot of people say not to start a cycle until about 21 or so, I think I'm ready and mature enough to handle a moderate cycle. I'm taking a trip to cancun in march for spring break and I want to look good. I don't want to be puffy, I just want to be hard and ripped while getting to about 195-200. Can you please help me out with the cycle I'd need to take. I don't want to get on test. or something that will mess me up, I want to be on a safe cycle. Thanks.
    It's not about maturity...it's about your body's status. It is not in the best condition for AAS. Taking them at this early an age can cause some serious problems for you down the road.

If you want to look better for spring break...tweak the diet hard!!!!!!! Prove your maturity with your diet. Hit the cardio, and eat right. Change your workouts, and you could very easily drop BF and pick up LBM, before spring break. All without potentially causing serious damage to your body.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    agree i started training and dieting for my spring break months ago also

I just reread the thread and had a good laugh. For real bro, good luck. Cardio is your friend in this situation and not steroids .

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Better off waiting a few more years, and allowing your body to get to its max on its own. Then when you plateau try AAS. I knew a guy about your age who thought he was ready and didnt cycle properly and now hes too embarassed to take his shirt off cause he looks like 80's Madonna w/ bitch tits

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey,

You may be mentally ready, but your endocrine system isn't physically ready to handle the levels of endogenous hormones that you're going to be subjecting it to. There are no 100% safe cycles.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    forget about it... The next greatest thread is the "NEW YEARS RESOLUTION" threads. All the guys who decided to work out this year and wanna juice already they'll last two weeks at the gym

Yeah, Fullintensity, and it sucks for those 2 weeks because it is social hour at the gym and you can't get the weights you want.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    You deffiently just need to diet hard man and unlock your body potential before you tap into the AS. right now you need to diet and cardio, and I know you don't want to hear this but your too young for AS right now anyway. Everyone will tell you this and won't help you. Sorry man.

Yeah, Fullintensity, and it sucks for those 2 weeks because it is social hour at the gym and you can't get the weights you want.
    Sh*t forgot allllll about that

cromespider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    It's not about maturity...it's about your body's status. It is not in the best condition for AAS. Taking them at this early an age can cause some serious problems for you down the road.

If you want to look better for spring break...tweak the diet hard!!!!!!! Prove your maturity with your diet. Hit the cardio, and eat right. Change your workouts, and you could very easily drop BF and pick up LBM, before spring break. All without potentially causing serious damage to your body.

I saw on this post that you said that it is about your body status i am also 19 but i have been training for 3 years and know what i am doing i know how to eat and i know how to train is my age really a factor of is it what you know have done one cycle about a year ago but dident really know what i was doing but i have been on this board reading everything that i can and i know how to put together a goody cycle but would it hurt me in the long run. Here is what i look like i was 100%natural in these picts
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/jeffallen.htm

I like that your advice is to stay natural.
    Honesty, don't go overboard and you'll more than likely be okay. A lot of guys start when they are 19 and 20. Just don't be stupid. I started right before my 20th bday and I am good.

I am not advising you to let that be known.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Sh*t forgot allllll about that
    look forward to guys repping 135 when you're repping 3 plates and you can't get a bench and why do all guys have to use the 25lb dumbells for curls? They are always being used.

look forward to guys repping 135 when you're repping 3 plates and you can't get a bench and why do all guys have to use the 25lb dumbells for curls? They are always being used.
    tomorrow should be a joy, and they conveniently take about 20 min to do one set cause they gotta run to the water fountain, talk to there friends and take a phone call.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Tttttttttttttooooooooooo Yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg

Thread Information