Rayman is offline New Member

hit with food poisoning

guys

just finished up week 4 of 400mg enth/wk (1st cycle) but i got food poisoning.

i couldn't keep anything down all week, and altho i was up like 7lbs, i'm back to where i was when i started. this is depressing. i have no appetite and i feel like sh!t, but what should i do? keep shooting and trying to eat? or wait till i get my appetite back then start with the shots again?

i haven't been able to hit the gym since last friday either. i've been almost too weak to move till like yesterday. but going back tomorrow

any advice?
    thx guys

KeyMastur is offline VET
    food poisoning should only keep you down 3 days max. it kept me down 1 day b/c i threw up 17 times, starting at 2 am - it was the raw oysters. then took the next day b/c i was still weak from having no food. got a 6 pack out of it though b/c of all the heaving i was doing. haha.

anyways, to answer your questions, i'd go ahead and keep the shots on schedule. this is just a mere bump in the road. don't let it get you off track.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    just keep going, I wouldn't throw it all away since your already through week 4

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I got hospitalized 3 days for food posioning once on pizza a year ago. Thanks god I wasn't on a cycle.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Like KM said a max of 3 days only for the worst of food poisoning. You sound like you need some fluids intravenously.

Thread Information