Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: who knows tren?

  1. #1
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682

    who knows tren?

    Can someone please fill me in a little on what Treabol Acetate is all about. I think I have a source for it, but I don't know if it suits me. I am only really interestest in bulking.

  2. #2
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    check out the main page on steroid profiles under finaplex and finaject

  3. #3
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    btw, fina is great for cutting and bulking

  4. #4
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    btw, fina is great for cutting and bulking
    Do they just act the same, or are they the same chemical?

  5. #5
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    btw, fina is great for cutting and bulking
    the profile reads that it gets toxic, whats a good dose?

  6. #6
    Mr. Sparkle's Avatar
    Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Lovin Alba's butt
    Posts
    3,008
    search about it, it tends to get coverd a lot. Good luck, and post back after you have read up

    -MS

  7. #7
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    it's the same thing, different name, everything is toxic, and in most opinion, tren gets a bad wrap, although i wouldn't recommend for newbies, 75mg ED is standard dose

  8. #8
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    it's the same thing, different name, everything is toxic, and in most opinion, tren gets a bad wrap, although i wouldn't recommend for newbies, 75mg ED is standard dose
    You may associate trenbolone with the long deceased Finajet, a veterinary steroid that was popular in the United States during the 1980's. Finajet contained trenbolone acetate, which was a very fast acting form of this drug (see: trenbolone acetate). Parabolan contains a much different ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of the drug for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use. Parabolan is packaged only in ampules of l.5ml, one ampule per a box. Each ampule contains 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, equivalent to 50mg of trenbolone base (French drugs commonly make this calculation).

    Those who have used Parabolan regularly would often claim it to be indispensable. A weekly dosage of 3 ampules (228mg) was the most popular range when running a cycle, however many did find it highly effective in lesser amounts.

  9. #9
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    You may associate trenbolone with the long deceased Finajet, a veterinary steroid that was popular in the United States during the 1980's. Finajet contained trenbolone acetate, which was a very fast acting form of this drug (see: trenbolone acetate). Parabolan contains a much different ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of the drug for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use. Parabolan is packaged only in ampules of l.5ml, one ampule per a box. Each ampule contains 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, equivalent to 50mg of trenbolone base (French drugs commonly make this calculation).

    Those who have used Parabolan regularly would often claim it to be indispensable. A weekly dosage of 3 ampules (228mg) was the most popular range when running a cycle, however many did find it highly effective in lesser amounts.
    Great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid, it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne and increased aggression are also very common. To be cautious, users will commonly limit their use of this drug to 4 or 6 weeks. 50mg per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle while 100mg per day may be preferred by the more advanced user.
    Last edited by bmg; 01-02-2004 at 10:51 AM.

  10. #10
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    is there a reason your cutting and pasting all this stuff???

  11. #11
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    Great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid , it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne and increased aggression are also very common. To be cautious, users will commonly limit their use of this drug to 4 or 6 weeks. 50mg per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle while 100mg per day may be preferred by the more advanced user.
    So my final question would be....should it be used early cycle, late cycle, or all along? I assume it should be taken with a test.
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 01-02-2004 at 12:50 AM.

  12. #12
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    first off, you need to get that link off of your two posts, that's source posting

  13. #13
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    what does the rest of your cycle look like? earlier you mentioned that you only do 8 week cycles, is that what you are planning now?

  14. #14
    bmg's Avatar
    bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    is there a reason your cutting and pasting all this stuff???
    Its information that relates to the thread isnt it? Some one else might find it useful. Besides it was requested. No **** huh.

  15. #15
    scottninpo's Avatar
    scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    central nj
    Posts
    1,958
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    oh well
    read the rules, dickhead

  16. #16
    monster.'s Avatar
    monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    DETROIT ZOO
    Posts
    2,217
    I've never seen pill form tren ... lol...yea...i'd take that link off bud...

  17. #17
    Full Intensity's Avatar
    Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,281
    Read the rules now before you go posting anymore
    You've been warned. One more source post and you're gone!

  18. #18
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    oh well
    You'll last long Rules are there for a reason. To protect our members From Scamming bastards. Please be sure to follow them from now on.

  19. #19
    jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    63
    i just finished a course using british dragon trenabol 75 problem is i mixed all my oils together for international transport reasons , but here are my conclusions either test cyp or trenabol are amazing for strength and i mean amazing but the acne started getting bad i had to back of the course early my gut feeling the trenabol was guilty of both

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •