Thread: who knows tren?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

who knows tren?

Can someone please fill me in a little on what Treabol Acetate is all about. I think I have a source for it, but I don't know if it suits me. I am only really interestest in bulking.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    check out the main page on steroid profiles under finaplex and finaject

btw, fina is great for cutting and bulking

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    Do they just act the same, or are they the same chemical?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    the profile reads that it gets toxic, whats a good dose?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    search about it, it tends to get coverd a lot. Good luck, and post back after you have read up

-MS

it's the same thing, different name, everything is toxic, and in most opinion, tren gets a bad wrap, although i wouldn't recommend for newbies, 75mg ED is standard dose

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    it's the same thing, different name, everything is toxic, and in most opinion, tren gets a bad wrap, although i wouldn't recommend for newbies, 75mg ED is standard dose
    You may associate trenbolone with the long deceased Finajet, a veterinary steroid that was popular in the United States during the 1980's. Finajet contained trenbolone acetate, which was a very fast acting form of this drug (see: trenbolone acetate). Parabolan contains a much different ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of the drug for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use. Parabolan is packaged only in ampules of l.5ml, one ampule per a box. Each ampule contains 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, equivalent to 50mg of trenbolone base (French drugs commonly make this calculation).

Those who have used Parabolan regularly would often claim it to be indispensable. A weekly dosage of 3 ampules (228mg) was the most popular range when running a cycle, however many did find it highly effective in lesser amounts.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    You may associate trenbolone with the long deceased Finajet, a veterinary steroid that was popular in the United States during the 1980's. Finajet contained trenbolone acetate, which was a very fast acting form of this drug (see: trenbolone acetate). Parabolan contains a much different ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of the drug for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use. Parabolan is packaged only in ampules of l.5ml, one ampule per a box. Each ampule contains 76mg of trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, equivalent to 50mg of trenbolone base (French drugs commonly make this calculation).

Those who have used Parabolan regularly would often claim it to be indispensable. A weekly dosage of 3 ampules (228mg) was the most popular range when running a cycle, however many did find it highly effective in lesser amounts.
    Great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid, it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne and increased aggression are also very common. To be cautious, users will commonly limit their use of this drug to 4 or 6 weeks. 50mg per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle while 100mg per day may be preferred by the more advanced user.
    Last edited by bmg; 01-02-2004 at 10:51 AM.

is there a reason your cutting and pasting all this stuff???

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid , it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne and increased aggression are also very common. To be cautious, users will commonly limit their use of this drug to 4 or 6 weeks. 50mg per day is a good dosing for someone on his first cycle while 100mg per day may be preferred by the more advanced user.
    So my final question would be....should it be used early cycle, late cycle, or all along? I assume it should be taken with a test.
    Last edited by Full Intensity; 01-02-2004 at 12:50 AM.

first off, you need to get that link off of your two posts, that's source posting

what does the rest of your cycle look like? earlier you mentioned that you only do 8 week cycles, is that what you are planning now?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    is there a reason your cutting and pasting all this stuff???
    Its information that relates to the thread isnt it? Some one else might find it useful. Besides it was requested. No **** huh.

oh well
    read the rules, dickhead

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never seen pill form tren ... lol...yea...i'd take that link off bud...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Read the rules now before you go posting anymore
    You've been warned. One more source post and you're gone!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    oh well
    You'll last long Rules are there for a reason. To protect our members From Scamming bastards. Please be sure to follow them from now on.

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    i just finished a course using british dragon trenabol 75 problem is i mixed all my oils together for international transport reasons , but here are my conclusions either test cyp or trenabol are amazing for strength and i mean amazing but the acne started getting bad i had to back of the course early my gut feeling the trenabol was guilty of both

Thread Information