Thread: 2nd cycle

primopoise is offline New Member

2nd cycle

already had 1 cycle of oral winstrol (50mg/day) and equipoise (300mg/wk) with clomid 100mg wk 1, then 50mg wk 2, 50 EOD wk 3.
    Am now looking at winstrol depot,equipoise,primobolan depot.
    Wanting to go with 50mg winny EOD, 200mg primo/wk, and 300mg eq/wk
    should i take it all for a 10 week cycle or would it be best to split the winny and eq. Im looking to get cut and still gain. I didnt have a problem with bloat or water reten. with eq before. i am 5'9" 205 around 20% bf mostly in gut. I am on a better diet and doing more cardio. Any thoughts on the clomid cycle? also will probably add clen post cycle on a 2 on 2 off 3 on 2 off cycle of 2 and 3 pills each day on. any thoughts are appreciated. also thought of throwing in test enth. 1cc/week for 5 weeks.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    test should be the base for any cycle, including a cutting cycle, do a lot more research and come back with a better plan

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with scott you realy should consider using test for ANY cycle.

primopoise is offline New Member
    i didnt use test in my first cycle and had good results. i have heard and seen too many problems with test and i was looking at MAYBE throwing it in there. I was happy with winny and EQ only before and kept most of the gains so all i want to use is what i posted. Not every one has to use test. not every one want to be freakishly big or pack on mass for a quick few weeks. i like the slow gain that stays with you after i pin my ass full of holes. i have heard of plenty of people who dont use test in every cycle. Im looking for help with what i have and not what i dont have. i have researched and i have a way i want to do it. just looking for other POV.
    Last edited by primopoise; 01-02-2004 at 01:59 PM.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    just adding test will not make you freakishly huge, and if you have pct in order, the sides from test are often a lot less than sides you get from things that are especially harsh like winstrol , i offered my point of view, and you didn't like it, but most people here are going to tell you to add test, if you don't want to hear that, what can i tell you, that's is my opinion

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    problems with test? Never thought getting big was a problem, lol

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    test enanthate at 5 weeks is a waste run it for 10 if you are gonna do it

Bartleby is offline Member
    if you dont want to use a lot of test you could always just throw in a low dose for libido and to help with your recovery...for example like 250mg/wk throughout your cycle..jmo though, but you should really add test to your cycle...you will be very pleased if you do

Thread Information