BrownBomber is offline Member

LOAD UP on Nolvadex!!

I was thinking that anytime you feel you are starting to get gyno during a cycle why wouldnt you just take like 200mgs of Nolva for a few days instead of fckin around with 40mgs and movin up to find the right dosage? I would think that you would take as much of it as possible to stop it from the start ya know. Just curious. Am I wrong fellas?

Thanks
    BB

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Sure, you could do that. Most people see their symptoms start going away with 40mg, so they go with that. It's usually just a waste to do more than 40-60mg.

somedude247 is offline Member
    doing that much nolva is like throwing away money......why would u consider it....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Too enough it would be throwing it down the drain.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    no flame but you are out of your mind... doctors barely prescribe them as a worst case scenario... yes nolva is a carcinogen i dont care what anybody says, i heard this from multiple medical professionals. so why take it in amounts of 200mgs a day! thats just stupidity. just run the necessary dosage when you need it.
    Last edited by Vaj10; 01-02-2004 at 09:17 AM.

diesel21 is offline Member
    dosen't nolv, stop estrogen, but then releases quickley when done?
    i never used any type of anti e's..

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolv prevents the estrogen from binding not its production. Liquidex, arimidex and proviron stop its production. As far as taking that much at a time you could hurt the body. When you get a headache do you take 30 tablets of advil instead of starting with 4.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Just to summarise - it's a waste of time AND a health risk taking more medication than you really need. I guess (and I mean guess as I have no evidence) that taking that much Nolvadex is going to do other things than just affect estrogen binding in your body.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Flushness, Bone Pain, Nausea, Musculoskeletal Pain are some of the side effects assocciated with Nolvadex . These are very rare, even more so in men with breast cancer.

The reason why I would not use that much Nolva is
    1. You'd see a severe decrease in IGF production. At doses of 10-20mg, the reduction in production is insignificant, but you start taking 4 and 5 times the recommended dose(which is 20mg usually), then you could see a dramatic decrease. If gyno appears, then 80mg is neccessary and the IGF reduction is worth it. Taking 10x the recomended dose is not a good idea.

2. Nolvadex is not an old enough drug to know the long term effects on GH production, bone density, carcinogeous effects, and so on. 60-80mg works in stopping gyno formation, if it's going to work at all.

And Vaj, I don't know what Med professional your speaking to, but they are handing you assumptions. Nolvadex is used in the reduction of Breast cancer in men and women. Whether it has positive cancerous effects in any other area of the body is not known. The drug has not been around long ewnough to conduct a study suggesting that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Flushness, Bone Pain, Nausea, Musculoskeletal Pain are some of the side effects assocciated with Nolvadex . These are very rare, even more so in men with breast cancer.

Etc.
    Nice post!

diesel21 is offline Member
    ok, i get how important anti e's are...

BUT, i only know very few people that use it... i've seen at least 10 of my friends use none, ever, and always use more than 750 mgs of test a week... how important is it?
    does everyone here use anti e's?

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    ok, i get how important anti e's are...

BUT, i only know very few people that use it... i've seen at least 10 of my friends use none, ever, and always use more than 750 mgs of test a week... how important is it?
    does everyone here use anti e's?
    A little bit of thread hyjacking never hurt anyone.

For some (lucky) people anti e's are not required. Their bodies don't aromatise testosterone into estrogen as easily or as readily as others. Anti e's also reduce the bloat associated with too much estrogen.

Even if you may not need them I suggest you have anti e's on hand while doing ANY cycle. Better to be safe than sorry.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    if you keep nolva on hand for gyno, what are the first signs that would alert you to start taking the nolva at 60-80 mgs per day?

Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    if you keep nolva on hand for gyno, what are the first signs that would alert you to start taking the nolva at 60-80 mgs per day?
    If you start to feel pain or tingling in your nipples or feel a little bump starting to form then I'd hit the Nolva at 40mg for a few days. Once the symptoms have subsided drop to 20mg per day.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i have never used an anti-e in my life. i will be trying nolva for the first time in this next week along with my clomid. i said it before and i'll say it again...if you don't need them then don't do them !! i hate reading post where some knucklehead is telling some poor newbie to load up on his ant-e's. have them on hand yes, but never do them unless you have to. i have had nolva with my last few cycles. and i never took one of them. no gyno, no bad sides. my last cycle i was up around 800-1000mg of test and 400-600mg of deca for almost 14 weeks. never had the need for any anti-e's.

Thread Information