Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    You guys are acting like a bunch of ****ing children. Someone be the bigger man.
    had enough of this guy insulting one of ar's best, mm
    as far as you bobbo, keep your ****ing comments to yourself noob

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Running clomid and HCG at the same time can create negative feedback in your HPTA. Run your clomid for 30 days and you should be fine. If you want to run your HCG along side feel free, it might hamper your PCT it might not, but I don't think anyone on this board would really care if you lost all your gains. In fact I'm sure most of us would be happy, myself included. Go pick fights on another board, we don't have time for your preschool bulls**t, we get too many idiots that post on this board looking for help, after they've jumped into cycles they had no business running, incase you're wondering, you would be included in that group.... idiot...

Peace

-Taejoon
    Last edited by Taejoon; 01-03-2004 at 10:48 PM.

Roadkill is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    Where the hell is a mod? This guy flamed Toolman and Aysmm. Why isn't he banned or at least warned?

WAWAWAWAWW You ****in stupid mother ****er. Get yourself a life you dumb ****. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    I'm with you Asymmetrical1, someone needs to slap these disrespectful 'tards. That above is a PM I recieved from Terminator1.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Dont take HCG with Clomid.

HCG mimics LH. LH is what you are trying to recover with Clomid. If your body sees LH already floating around, its not going to recover something that is already there.

That is why it hinders along with clomid. That is why it can suppress you even further if taken too much or too long of dose.

With a 20wk cycle, id do the following

10-20mg Nolva ED throughout entire cycle
    Starting about wk 12...

wk 12, 14, 16, 18, & 20 500ius HCG every Sat and Sun

If testicular atrophy does not go away, increase to every weekend dosing (ie wk 12,13,14,15,...)

wk 21-23 500ius ED HCG (+20mg Nolva ED)
    wk 24-26 Clomid (300/100/50) + 20mg Nolva
    wk 27-28 10mg Nolva

That what I would do myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill
    I'm with you Asymmetrical1, someone needs to slap these disrespectful 'tards. That above is a PM I recieved from Terminator1.
    about every month a clown like this guy will get on this board and do something like this......but this time, we got a thread with some conflicting opinions and some excellant useful info from mm, taejoon, and bb

Roadkill is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    about every month a clown like this guy will get on this board and do something like this......but this time, we got a thread with some conflicting opinions and some excellant useful info from mm, taejoon, and bb
    Been meaning to ask bro, is that ur arm in your avatar? Got a bulky arm but look at those **** veins.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill
    Been meaning to ask bro, is that ur arm in your avatar? Got a bulky arm but look at those **** veins.
    is bulky good or bad?? that was a pre-cycle pic

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    Don't wanna step on ya scottnpipo, you wanna answer,
    i already got involved in two arguments today, so i'm glad i didn't get involved in this one

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i already got involved in two arguments today, so i'm glad i didn't get involved in this one

people come on here lookin for answers and if you don't tell them exactly what they wanna hear they get pissed off

i know, but you gotta admit, it's fun to fight with 'em sometimes, you know???

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    i know, but you gotta admit, it's fun to fight with 'em sometimes, you know???
    it's always good for a laugh when you need one

the funniest part of all this is the guys 33

darkseid, you got a pm

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    OK.........

cyc has warned you about your attitude, and BB, and MM have both tried to help you, along with all the others that have posted on this thread.

bro, your attitude sucks. you cant come onto this board, pretending you know it all. you ask for help with certain aspects of your cycle, and when they answer you, you get downright nasty.
    if you want to get along here, then do yourself a favor and let these guys help you out. if not, then move on.
    because what youre looking for, you obviously arent getting here.........

peace I4L

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude find another board? I all ready have. And alot of them. And I am not getting the attitude from you so called wanabes that give mis information. So you are the expert? well then the reply that said the opposite of yours is wrong?
    OK!!!
    Since you will not or can't do the research for yourself here's some information on why running clomid and HCG can be counter productive and hamper recovery.
    Madmax and JohnnyB have a lot of good and usefull information that you need to read.

Also how did I give you bad information............. Like I said the advice I gave you is right....... take it or leave it but do the research yourself so you know or have a idea what's right............ You have no clue and need to know what your doing to yourself.

I really don't need to post this because Billy_Bathgate spelled it out for you but here it goes anyway:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...light=HCG+HPTA

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    OK.........

cyc has warned you about your attitude, and BB, and MM have both tried to help you, along with all the others that have posted on this thread.

bro, your attitude sucks. you cant come onto this board, pretending you know it all. you ask for help with certain aspects of your cycle, and when they answer you, you get downright nasty.
    if you want to get along here, then do yourself a favor and let these guys help you out. if not, then move on.
    because what youre looking for, you obviously arent getting here.........

peace I4L
    "Come on to this board pretending to know it all?" If I pretended to know it all I wouldnt have asked a question I would have told the answer? Right?
    Oh and yes they answered but arent they the ones who pretend to know it all? Its not helping someone its running someone down when they answer in the way they did? And I am still getting conflicting answers from yes you can take both and no you cant? What is it you experts who have done the research? And if I did research then i would still get conflicting stories because no one seems to know for sure. So how can you research?

SaTyR is offline Member
    Bonehead? Cant you come up with something better than elementry words?
    Dude you need to grow up. Oh yea everyone knows about hcg even the ones who run long cycles. You F*ckup cant you read dumbass? I do know about clomid as I have used it on 4 cycles now. Just not HCG and CLOMID together.
    Most people I know who juice dont know anything about HCG. So big boy I suppose that every cycle over 6-8 weeks needs HCG? HAHAHAHAHA, not.So why should I already know about HCG? Come explain you bad self Bonehead!
    Amen to that bro !

"Come on to this board pretending to know it all?" If I pretended to know it all I wouldnt have asked a question I would have told the answer? Right?
    Oh and yes they answered but arent they the ones who pretend to know it all? Its not helping someone its running someone down when they answer in the way they did? And I am still getting conflicting answers from yes you can take both and no you cant? What is it you experts who have done the research? And if I did research then i would still get conflicting stories because no one seems to know for sure. So how can you research?

you asked a question.............it was answered multiple times. you didnt accept any answer. this leads me to believe that you already know what you need to, and are just looking to aggravate, or you really just dont care.

while i agree with you to an extent that you'll get conflicting views, thats what this board is all about. ultimately, YOU have to make the decision that you feel is best. also, YOU have to do the research. these guys will point you in the right direction, hell, they've even answered you outright.

if you can manage to carry on a rational discussion, these brothers will be the 1st at your doorstep, looking to help. if they try to help, and you start flaming the hell out of them, they're gonna hit back..........hard.

if youre running a 20 week cycle, and dont know what to do about your pct, this is a legitimate question. but to not have some plan already in mind is dangerous bro, and they let you know that.
    all you need to do is explain the situation, and ask for relative input. youre new here, and if you come in with a defensive attitude, then they will immeditely take offense, especially if you start flaming more respected bros.

while its true i'm a mod here, i never have claimed to know it all, and i still learn every day. you could do worse than to adopt this attitude as well.

peace I4L

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Terminator1 - obviously you did not listen - I only let this thread stay so that people could debate the various theories on HCG use, not so AR mods and senior members could waste time on your silly childish rants

on the unlikely hope that you might have some redeeming qualities if you get your head out of your butt and add to civilized debate and discussion, I am just suspending your account for 2 weeks - verbally deficate on AR again and it will be permanent

I4L - no need to suffer such folly as that on my account - I thought the first warning would be sufficient - but feel free to lay the smackdown where you feel needed

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    I4L - no need to suffer such folly as that on my account - I thought the first warning would be sufficient - but feel free to lay the smackdown where you feel needed

those redeeming qualities you spoke of? i thought he might have some of those.
    i tried to be as calm and rational as i could bro, otherwise, you wouldnt have had time to give that 2 weeker.
    i know i tend to go wild sometimes.........

i have your back bro, not that you need it........... but sometimes these newer guys need to show a little respect.

peace I4L

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i think this post is pretty **** funny....but i would really like to know about taking HCG and clomid together ive heard so many conflicting stories about HCG hindering recovery time while taking clomid....and NO im not a newbie my username got deleted from the forum for some odd reason

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    i think this post is pretty **** funny....but i would really like to know about taking HCG and clomid together ive heard so many conflicting stories about HCG hindering recovery time while taking clomid....and NO im not a newbie my username got deleted from the forum for some odd reason
    This thread is good to start with there's a link that I posted in here that has very useful information and studies but if you read Billy's post he pretty much tells why the two shouldn't be used concurently.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information