Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

Got my clomid and Hcg. Now what?

My 20 week cycle of Cyp and EQ ended 2 weeks ago I have my clomid and hcg . Can someone let me know if i should go ahead and start them and also how much of each for how long. Thanks

Terminator

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    My 20 week cycle of Cyp and EQ ended 2 weeks ago I have my clomid and hcg . Can someone let me know if i should go ahead and start them and also how much of each for how long. Thanks

Terminator
    Don't wanna step on ya scottnpipo, you wanna answer,

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    in my oppinion any one who runs a 20 week cycle should not be a newbie and know how to use those drugs.

check out the education forum. good post on clomid and when to take it.

Roadkill is offline Banned
    Enanthate = 2 weeks till PCT after last shot.
    Cypionate = 3 weeks till PCT after last shot.

I forgot to include, you know no clue what you are doing and should never touch anabolic steroids again. Learn your sh-it before touching the vials that make us oh so swole.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member

Terminator
    you should know this **** before you dive into a 20 weeker
    start clomid 3 weeks after your last eq shot
    300 day 1
    100 till day 10
    50 till 21
    start hcg with clomid at 500 iu/ed for 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    300 day 1
    100 till day 10
    50 till 21

I should know this? How the **** am I to know? Do I research other 20 week cycles? Ok right?
    I know to take and use clomid and how as I have done it for my 8-10 week cycles. But no HCG ever so thats why I asked. I wasnt sure about using them together. Some of you "experts" act like you will die or something without PCT. Give me a brake I know alot of people who dont even do any PCT and keep alot if not most of their gains anyway.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    300 day 1
    100 till day 10
    50 till 21

I agree asym. ,he could have started the hcg earlier to help in recovery...jmo

I should know this? How the **** am I to know? Do I research other 20 week cycles? Ok right?
    I know to take and use clomid and how as I have done it for my 8-10 week cycles. But no HCG ever so thats why I asked. I wasnt sure about using them together. Some of you "experts" act like you will die or something without PCT. Give me a brake I know alot of people who dont even do any PCT and keep alot if not most of their gains anyway.
    we all came on very hard to you bro because you gave us the impression that you did not know what you were doing, and 20 week+cycles are'nt for novices...pct is the most important part of a cycle and losing gains is not the worst thing that can happen by not doing pct...so sorry to flame, and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree asym. ,he could have started the hcg earlier to help in recovery...jmo
    very true....good idea to know about hcg before owning it...

toolman is offline Banned
    we all came on very hard to you bro because you gave us the impression that you did not know what you were doing, and 20 week+cycles are'nt for novices...pct is the most important part of a cycle and losing gains is not the worst thing that can happen by not doing pct...so sorry to flame, and good luck
    No need to apologise here asymmetrical. This bonehead runs 20 weeks without knowing his pct drugs upside down, then claims to know alot of guys who keep most if not all of their gains without pct. Let him wallow in his stupidity with claims like this.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No need to apologise here asymmetrical. This bonehead runs 20 weeks without knowing his pct drugs upside down, then claims to know alot of guys who keep most if not all of their gains without pct. Let him wallow in his stupidity with claims like this.
    Bonehead? Cant you come up with something better than elementry words?
    Dude you need to grow up. Oh yea everyone knows about hcg even the ones who run long cycles. You F*ckup cant you read dumbass? I do know about clomid as I have used it on 4 cycles now. Just not HCG and CLOMID together.
    Most people I know who juice dont know anything about HCG. So big boy I suppose that every cycle over 6-8 weeks needs HCG? HAHAHAHAHA, not.So why should I already know about HCG? Come explain you bad self Bonehead!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok im not getting into this, but dont use the hcg now, you dont need it, your supposed to use it every 4th day threw the cycle to stop your nuts from ever shrinking. just use the normal clomid pct and youll be fine. save the hcg for your next cycle cause now youll know what how to use it. you dont wanna use the hcg and clomid together it will work against the clomid in any attempt to bring your nuts back to life. - joey

Bonehead? Cant you come up with something better than elementry words?
    Dude you need to grow up. Oh yea everyone knows about hcg even the ones who run long cycles. You F*ckup cant you read dumbass? I do know about clomid as I have used it on 4 cycles now. Just not HCG and CLOMID together.
    Most people I know who juice dont know anything about HCG. So big boy I suppose that every cycle over 6-8 weeks needs HCG? HAHAHAHAHA, not.So why should I already know about HCG? Come explain you bad self Bonehead!
    Obscenities are the last resort of a limited mind. Your response shows that your ignorance is not only in the area of steroid use . I can tell by your 20 week cycle without knowledge of HCG use, and your response, that my assumption of your youth and stupidity were correct. Please leave the gear to the adults and hit search before wasting all of our time.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    amen

Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    amen
    It gets better. Terminator, make up your mind which cycle you are on. On this thread, you say it is Test Cyp and Eq. Yet this thread of yours:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=69125
    States in late October your cycle is sust and deca . Then on the following thread you further express your ignorance which has to be read to be understood:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=72651

I dont mean to pick on you buddy, but think twice before cutting into guys around here that we all like and respect like Asymm.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    It gets better. Terminator, make up your mind which cycle you are on. On this thread, you say it is Test Cyp and Eq. Yet this thread of yours:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=69125
    States in late October your cycle is sust and deca . Then on the following thread you further express your ignorance which has to be read to be understood:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=72651

I dont mean to pick on you buddy, but think twice before cutting into guys around here that we all like and respect like Asymm.
    Dude what makes you the"expert"? Yea I started out with Sust and deca and then changed to cyp and eq. I asked on several other boards about changing juice midway and got nothing but the ok. So I did. so what? And by the way I aint your buddy. And also how old are you? I am 33 so I think you can call me daddy now. And if you dont have anything to say to help STAY THE F*CK OFF MY POST!

Dude what makes you the"expert"? Yea I started out with Sust and deca and then changed to cyp and eq. I asked on several other boards about changing juice midway and got nothing but the ok. So I did. so what? And by the way I aint your buddy. And also how old are you? I am 33 so I think you can call me daddy now. And if you dont have anything to say to help STAY THE F*CK OFF MY POST!
    you got called out by toolman, and if he's calling you out you desearve to be called out...he knows his **** and you flat out don't.....comments like the one you just made here are just going to piss off respected bro's and nobody will help you in the future

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    ok im not getting into this, but dont use the hcg now, you dont need it, your supposed to use it every 4th day threw the cycle to stop your nuts from ever shrinking. just use the normal clomid pct and youll be fine. save the hcg for your next cycle cause now youll know what how to use it. you dont wanna use the hcg and clomid together it will work against the clomid in any attempt to bring your nuts back to life. - joey
    every 4th day? i totally agree with you that hcg used in conjunction with a cycle will help recovery in the long run, but many studies showed hcg with clomid post cycle to dramatically improve recovery time...many of the studies were with deca being used, but longer cycles that have done more damage to the hpta, hcg during pct can be beneficial

Hmmmm ?
    Last edited by Roadkill; 01-03-2004 at 12:03 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HCG and clomid ran together could hamper his recovery. I wouldn't run them together.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Your 33? Wow shock the **** out of me. T you probably aint all bad but you are going at this thread all the wrong way. Maybe next time just ask the question take the advice and keep your mouth shut when someone says something that bothers you. Remember we realy want to help, even the guys who sound like a smart ass every once in a while.

I'm calling for a

[QUOTE=TheMudMan]HCG and clomid ran together could hamper his recovery. I wouldn't run them together.[/QUOTE

QUOTE-every 4th day? i totally agree with you that hcg used in conjunction with a cycle will help recovery in the long run, but many studies showed hcg with clomid post cycle to dramatically improve recovery time...many of the studies were with deca being used, but longer cycles that have done more damage to the hpta, hcg during pct can be beneficial

So one person tells me that it will hamper my recovery and another says it would be better to run both? OK what is it TOOLMAN? Your the so called "EXPERT" what is it? Or are their any other experts who might know?

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Your 33? Wow shock the **** out of me. T you probably aint all bad but you are going at this thread all the wrong way. Maybe next time just ask the question take the advice and keep your mouth shut when someone says something that bothers you. Remember we realy want to help, even the guys who sound like a smart ass every once in a while.
    STAY THE F*CK OFF MY POST!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    [QUOTE=Terminator1]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    HCG and clomid ran together could hamper his recovery. I wouldn't run them together.[/QUOTE

QUOTE-every 4th day? i totally agree with you that hcg used in conjunction with a cycle will help recovery in the long run, but many studies showed hcg with clomid post cycle to dramatically improve recovery time...many of the studies were with deca being used, but longer cycles that have done more damage to the hpta, hcg during pct can be beneficial

So one person tells me that it will hamper my recovery and another says it would be better to run both? OK what is it TOOLMAN? Your the so called "EXPERT" what is it? Or are their any other experts who might know?
    You need to find another board to post at bro............... I gave you solid advice look it up on your own and you will not have to depend on others to answer your q's.

You need to find another board to post at bro............... I gave you solid advice look it up on your own and you will not have to depend on others to answer your q's.
    Terminator your attitude sucks, but I will answer with my opinion to benefit others that may happen upon this flaming thread. Also, I never said I was an expert. I am always learning like all of us are.

I run HCG now 2 days a week on cycle at 500 iu per day. I do this when I notice shrinkage. I do not like it for pct as Mudman is absolutely correct that it can counteract what you are trying to do with the clomid.

For me, the only pct I use and will ever use is Clomid 300/100/50 with Nolva 20 mg throughout. Sometimes I extend the clomid longer if I am still not feeling up to speed.

OK, now this being done, I'll give you a bit of a lecture of the mistakes you made on cycle and why you brought out some of our less diplomatic responses.

1. You ran your cycle without haveing all your gear. As you said, you had to switch from sust deca to Test E and Equipose. You should have had all your gear before starting and all questions answered. Equipose and Deca are entirely different. Also, the different esters in sust vs. the single ester of test E must have had your blood levels screwed up while the sust ran out.

2. You ordered stuff from your source who shipped you stuff you didnt even know what it was. You should find a source that ships exactly what you ordered.

3. You claim to have several mates who kept all or most of their gains without pct. I have yet to meet such a person on here or in the gym that claims this. However, I have met alot that talked about losing gains due to not knowing about pct.

In all, these are not the mistakes one should be making if they have run 4 cycles as you claim. If you have, then it is pretty scary that you are making these mistakes at this point in the game. Alot of us here take our health and gear usage very seriously and we do not like to see guys screwing around with it like this as they will hurt themselves. Now if you want to tell me or others to F off for this, so be it. But your alienating alot of talented, learned guys on here and I am not talking about me.

STAY THE F*CK OFF MY POST!
    Where the hell is a mod? This guy flamed Toolman and Aysmm. Why isn't he banned or at least warned?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill
    Where the hell is a mod? This guy flamed Toolman and Aysmm. Why isn't he banned or at least warned?
    Thanks Roadkill but flames dont bother us as much as mistakes. The guy has alot to learn on here so I wouldn't recommend banning him just yet.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Banning is for a little more severe issues usually - but people do need to calm themselves - I dont want to have to state that again - and terminator, might need to work on that attitude or you wont be gettting any friends here - what you say has some inconsistencies so dont be surprised when people bust your chops a bit until its cleared up

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Taking both Clomid AND HCG , IMO, won't hamper recovery. HCG directly stimulates the testes but doesn't stimulate the homonal system which keeps the testes operating. That's where Clomid comes in. Sure it makes sense to take HCG BEFORE starting Clomid or to take HCG halfway through a cycle to prohibit testicular atrophy. But as you haven't thoroughly planned your PCT you're a bit beyong that now. I suggest you starting taking your Clomid and a shot of HCG every five days.

If any of you guys can point me towards some documentation that clearly demonstrates that HCG inhibits the recovery effects of Clomid I'd be interested to read.

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't HCG alone do the the trick to get the balls back and working 100%?

Dude find another board? I all ready have. And alot of them. And I am not getting the attitude from you so called wanabes that give mis information. So you are the expert? well then the reply that said the opposite of yours is wrong?
    OK!!!

Dude find another board? I all ready have. And alot of them. And I am not getting the attitude from you so called wanabes that give mis information. So you are the expert? well then the reply that said the opposite of yours is wrong?
    OK!!!
    take his advice and research for yourself...or ask your other boards bro....or take your hcg and see what happens

take his advice and research for yourself...or ask your other boards bro....or take your hcg and see what happens
    Dude if thats you arm in your avatar? If it is you might want to go ahead and do some research yourself. That looks like a deformed twig?

Dude if thats you arm in your avatar? If it is you might want to go ahead and do some research yourself. That looks like a deformed twig?
    where's your pics bro? i'm bigger now than you will ever be chump....run your hcg , goto another board

you searching the internet for some pics to download? need to search how to run your gear

Waaaaaaaa!!

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    You guys are acting like a bunch of ****ing children. Someone be the bigger man.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I think it's pretty funny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information