jbol is offline Senior Member

everyones advice please(my situation)

ok,here is my situation,i already have 2000mg masteron ,im going to start my first cycle.im looking for something with very few sides(gyno,libido,ect..)i was and am still thinking about running it with test en(of course with nolva,ldex throughout and nolva,clomid for pct),but after alot of conflict,i want to make sure i do this right 1st off ive been that you dont need test if your running masteron because the masteron will keep your libido up,is this true?2nd off ive been told that you shouldnt bulk and cut at the same time,and everyone says running the masteron alone is a waist of time,with that being said here is my situation:i am currently 5'8" tall and 150 lbs very cut 6%bodyfat,i would like to gain some weight and keep the same cut look.anybody with suggestions?

PinPusher_85 is offline New Member
    It will be a little tough bro gainging mass and staying cut, but you should be cool if you stay with a clean diet. Just make sure you eat, eat, eat, especially if this is your first cycle. You should be cool w/ the eth. I've never ran Masteron myself, so I cant help you there bro. You could also try prop instead of eth. to keep down water retention.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah its called dont do steroids yet, you can easily gain weight by eating right, im the same height of you and hit 170 - 175 before ever touching a needle. and now im at 187 and ive only done one cycle in my life and that was over a year ago. get your diet in check and youll be able to gain some good quality muscle. then when you do try aas's youll really explode

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    yeah its called dont do steroids yet, you can easily gain weight by eating right, im the same height of you and hit 170 - 175 before ever touching a needle. and now im at 187 and ive only done one cycle in my life and that was over a year ago. get your diet in check and youll be able to gain some good quality muscle. then when you do try aas's youll really explode

i do eat,eat,eat,my metabolism is very fast,been lifting for 10 years consistantly,and cant seem to gain weight

THE PUMP is offline Member
    If i were you bro id force feed myself and drink a couple of points of weight gain a day, id also invest in some creatine and protein because at your current stats you could easily put on muscle mass without roids.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    i do eat,eat,eat,my metabolism is very fast,been lifting for 10 years consistantly,and cant seem to gain weight
    trust me i know how you feel, but when people mean eat, you dont understand untill you really start to eat like you should. i started doing that and have been putting on weight ever since. i was thinking of what cycle to do back in november and i was like 175 or so, and i was like when im done this cycle i wanna be around 185. but since ive been eating right since then im up to 187 now completetly natural. and no its not all fat. ive gotten stronger too. try this there not perfect but it will help to put on some weight. put all of this in a blender and mix it up and then drink. 2 cups of milk, 8 egg whites, 4 scoops of ice cream. eat that twice a day. try this also, 5 servings of tuna, 4 table spoons of olive oil, mix it up, you can add some lite mayo and salt to taste, eat that for lunch. im just giving you ideas, but you have to eat high calorie and protien. and youll see, youll start to gain.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    and trust me, im sure my metabolism is just as fast as your if not faster, im 187 right now, i could drop to 160 in a month easly. you have no idea how hard it has been for me to get to where im at, but its all in the eating

You can gain weight if you eat enought and increase you calories enough...... I used to use the fast metabolism excuse all the time until I actually forced my self to eat every two hours and i gained naturally before I juiced 35 lbs. When I first started working out I weighed 145 now I weigh just over 200.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    well, let's see........ he's already got the drug. what's the chances of him not doing it? slim to none.
    i'm supposing you want to harden up? have you researched masteron ? it combines well primo or eq, and winny. you want to really harden up, try tren . i wouldn't advise it for a first time, but nobody really listens around here anyway.
    what kind of masteron do you have? hopefully, it's the BD at 50mg/ml. that'd be 4 x 10 ml vials which is enough for 100mgs EOD for a length of 40 days. get some eq and winny. run 400 or 600 mgs/wk of eq for 12, 13 weeks, possibly 15 if you can dig it. run the winny for 40 days or so, at the beginning, take two weeks of just eq in the middle to give your liver a break, and finish with the eq/masteron. try to gauge it so the mast overlaps with the 2/3 weeks between pct. since your already lean, you should become very ripped and full of veins.............. like a freak. if you have problems eating, or think you eat well now, wait until the eq goes active. if you can go two hours without eating i'll be surprised. just let the drugs do their thing and see what happens. i think bulking is overated. lean muscle mass build up over time gets it for me. bulking largely equals bloating, until you've experienced it. oh, and arimotization is rare with eq. so, hopefully it won't be a problem, but keep some secondaries on hand. should you have and dick problems, try some proviron , they should dissipate. don't forget to do pct.

BUT......... you should concentrate on diet first and re-evalute the choice you're teetering on making.

Bartleby is offline Member
    even though i agree with the guys above that you could pro put on some more size naturally, youre prob gonna cycle anyway...if you want to harden up you can stick with the masteron /test e, or you can substitute the test e for some prop cause youll be injecting eod anyway with the masteron...either way in order to harden up you need to really check your diet/cardio before you start...good luck...

i'd have to agree with the prop suggestion, even though i think he could get away with not using it, given his stats. my problem has been that enth bloats me too much, someone may interpret that as mass. cyp gives me the post cycle blues something terrible. prop, i can tolerate, since it's easier to monitor and evaluate. but shee-ite bros, he doesn't know how he's gonna respond to test, and he's got a known androgen booster. tough call for 5'8" and 150. fill him up with androgens and test and send him on his merry way? here, take this camcorder where ever you go. we'll call it joe testosterone , the new reality show. here's joe, at taco bell, 3 am, beating the crap out of the people in front of him in line at the drive thru. switch channels, there's joe on cops........................ sorry, i'm bored. no football.

yeah i agree, but i dont think he's gonna see much of any gains if his diet is that messed up. sure he might get stronger, but he's still not gonna put on any weight cause he's not eating right.

all the more reason to ponder the web he's about to weave. peace, cd.

thanks for the advice,and your right ive already got the masteron , and yes im gonna use it.if i decide to replace the test e with test prop, what is the best way to run it?,how does this sound:
    weeks 1-10 test prop 100mg eod
    weeks4-10 masteron 100mg eod
    weeks 1-10 nolva 10mg ed
    continue nolva@10mg ed till 3 days after cycle
    then bump nolva to 20mg ed and start pct with clomid
    does this leave any chances for gyno,sexual probs?

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Be ready for the prop, it hurts like a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    Be ready for the prop, it hurts like a bitch.
    maybe ill just stick with the test e then

hmmm....... gotcha thinking

i'd still go with the prop. 100migs eod. get some sterile oil or some inexpensive eq at 50 mg/ml and use it thin the prop sting. a .5 ml per inj of 'thinner' should kill the prop sting. i typically do not use nolv until i get some ichy nips, then 10 mg/day until iching goes away. this is another tough call. some people insist on running secondaries such as nolv all the way thru. when i've tried this i found cycle results are inhibited for me versus treating the sides as the warning signs appear. futhermore, nolv all the way thru makes me more emotional, moody.
    any sides you may get with prop are much easier to treat, and the respsonse to treatment is much quicker since the ester is so much quicker. any water retention can be noticalby dealt with in a week. any estrogen probs can be dealt with and filtered out of the body well enough in a week.
    with the prop in your system, you're only sexual sides will be not getting enough. you'll be a boner machine. oh, and take care of you skin.

your call. hope it works out well. wish you had more experience to evaluate the value and effect of the masteron .

oh, hey do a search on prop. some makes are cleaner and less painful than others. brit drag has been getting some good reviews for this. see what else you can dig up. peace, and good luck, cd.

thanks for all your advice cd,ive decided to go with the test en,some say its wrong to cut and bulk at the same time,but im gonna give it a whirl........thanks cd for everything

thought i'd bump this close to the other thread. got some good input from the i-man. i thought this was a good discussion, with some different lines of thinking. good to see there are different choices. good to see a vet specifically address the bloat issue with tests and mast. please come back and tell us what you find. your stats will make it really worth it, for i too was once 150ish. peace to all, cd.

ill definatly keep you posted.

Thread Information