slayde is offline New Member

sut and deca. what else?

ok i did sust and deca and had good results. i'm prone to gyno so this time when i do sust and deca what else should be in there and how should i do it?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Did you not use any anti-e in your cycle? I would go with Nolva at 20mg/day throughout the cycle.

i read that anti e can actually inhibit the effectiveness of some crank because they need the high levels of e to work. if i do nov throughout when do i start ie 3wks in or the whole time? should i do clen or clomid at the end. want to do serious cycle so please help

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    throw in some d-bol at 30 or 35 mgs ed for weeks 1-4, how did u take it last time?>

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    bro i don't think throwing in d-bol is what your really looking to do especially if your prone to gyno, i personally start taking nolva 20mg starting 2 weeks in, throughout PCT, 3 weeks after last shot is when PCT should start, it should consist of 300mg clomid day 1, 100mg days 2-12, 50mg days 13-22, but there are a lot of different dosages to run your clomid, maybe some vets or mods could recommend a different dose for you, hope this help bro,

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slayde
    ok i did sust and deca and had good results. i'm prone to gyno so this time when i do sust and deca what else should be in there and how should i do it?
    I used arimidex last cyle. It seems to be hard to find, but if you can it is great. You use it instead of nolva. It is also really good at keeping the bloat down.

shootdeep is offline Member
    use anti-es and try eq with the sus. i use proviron and that is an aromitase inhibitor and it doesn't seem to hinder my gains. if you're gyno prone, you should be real careful with d-bol.

so i start taking nolvadex 2 week in on the sust and then for how long?. all the way through the deca too? i get the last part about after my last shot of juice. this cycle needs to be perfect and i want sust and deca in there so if anyone could set out the cycle that would be great.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    if its not to late, get ahold of a single ester test like test cyp or enth. You will have to do less frequent injections. This way you can split up your deca and test and inject 2x a weeks. Run the novladex 10mg everyday your entire cycle through PCT and when in PCT, bump it up to 20mg everyday. But if your prone to gyno, deff make sure you have your novladex and clomid on hand before you inject yourself at all. I think you will be more please if you switch your test over to a singe ester tho...my .02

Thread Information