JoeGuns27 is offline Junior Member

cycle help please

alright guys I am new to the board and i need some help....I am in the off-season right now just coming off one of my first shows...I had dont about 3 cycles so far and wanted some opinions on my next cycle....i need to add as much mass as a can sot his is what i was thiniking....

weeks 1-6: anadrol 50 mg,100,150,150,100,50
    weeks 1-8: test enathate 500 mg
    weeks 1-10: nolvadex 20 mg a day

what do u think?

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuns27
    alright guys I am new to the board and i need some help....I am in the off-season right now just coming off one of my first shows...I had dont about 3 cycles so far and wanted some opinions on my next cycle....i need to add as much mass as a can sot his is what i was thiniking....

weeks 1-6: anadrol 50 mg,100,150,150,100,50
    weeks 1-8: test enathate 500 mg
    weeks 1-10: nolvadex 20 mg a day

what do u think?
    I would cut the anadrol down to 4 weeks at 100mg ed if youve used it b4..also run the test e for at least 10 or 12 weeks..also wheres your pct?? nolva 20mg ed wont cut it, you also need to get some clomid

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    I would cut the anadrol down to 4 weeks at 100mg ed if youve used it b4..also run the test e for at least 10 or 12 weeks..also wheres your pct?? nolva 20mg ed wont cut it, you also need to get some clomid
    i have never used anadrol before but i will cut it down to 4 weeks if u say so...is it better to taper doasges or no? also i do have h.c.g for pct.....is 10 or 12 weeks best for test enathate?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    If you never done anadrol before start at 50 for a few days and see how you feel. What did your other cycles look like? Id run it 10 wks unless I was running eq with it then I'd run it longer

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    If you never done anadrol before start at 50 for a few days and see how you feel. What did your other cycles look like? Id run it 10 wks unless I was running eq with it then I'd run it longer
    my first cycle consisted of deca d-bol for only about 6 weeks at 400 mg deca and 30 d-bol,,,,second cycle was sustenon winstrol for a show which was stupid for running sustenon...and my last was sustenon eq..........so run anadrol for only 4 weeks? and run test enathate for 10 weeks? what are proper dosages for best results and should I use anythiing else with this cycle besides pct or nolva?

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Deca and dbol for 6 weeks? Who's giving you info on how to run your cycles? It doesn't seem like your knowledge on hormones and how to use them properly is up to par. Do some searches and you will find alot of helpful info.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_guy
    Deca and dbol for 6 weeks? Who's giving you info on how to run your cycles? It doesn't seem like your knowledge on hormones and how to use them properly is up to par. Do some searches and you will find alot of helpful info.
    Exactly, I don't understand how people can be at a level where there doing competitions and have done past cycles, but still don't know there way around yet.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I agree that you should run the test for 10-12 weeks. I have however heard a lot of people do fine with only 20 of nolva ed

Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    I agree that you should run the test for 10-12 weeks. I have however heard a lot of people do fine with only 20 of nolva ed
    the reason why i did deca d-bol for 6 weeks was because it was my first cycle and i was leary of everything but i had to learn u know

Thread Information