Thread: strongman comp

swole256 is offline Junior Member

strongman comp

does anyone know what they use in the strong man comp to get so big these guys are monster please let me know if you have any info

thanks swole

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    first, i would assume their moms and dads a pretty big, genetics plays a huge role in that

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Cell Tech and Nitro Tech.... Can't beat it.... Nothing else even comes close....

Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    Cell Tech and Nitro Tech.... Can't beat it.... Nothing else even comes close....

hahaha uhoh, here comes the taejoon wave!!!

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Some could just be naturally big dudes. However if there are any that use AS then I would assume suspension or anadrols since they are both popular with powerlifters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Some could just be naturally big dudes. However if there are any that use AS then I would assume suspension or anadrols since they are both popular with powerlifters.
    i heard that they use 100mg of primo a month

swole256 is offline Junior Member
    what do you mean assume they use there is no drug testing in those comp iam trying to get in one i have been invited just dont know if iam ready need to find a cycle they use to make sure and scott is there any way i can get in touch with you like a im or email or somthing

thanks swole

Quote Originally Posted by swole256
    what do you mean assume they use there is no drug testing in those comp iam trying to get in one i have been invited just dont know if iam ready need to find a cycle they use to make sure and scott is there any way i can get in touch with you like a im or email or somthing

thanks swole
    i was joking about a previous post on probodybuilders admitting to their "real" cycles, pm me if you want to, look in one of my posts and hit the pm button on the bottom

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought it was that stuff from Jeff summers, awsome

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swole256

thanks swole
    Well, if you've been invited to one, even if your not ready why not go meet some of these guys and introduce yourself? Might as well get your info straight from the source

jim-bol is offline Junior Member
    play hard die young dianabol -that and good genetics and years of heavy lifting ,serious though has any of you guys taken stupid amounts of oral test once in your life anyone gets massive.

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    Drug tests are taken a lot more serious at Strong man comps ever since the death of Johnny Perry in 2002. This guy was huge 6'5" 390 lbs, he died from a cocaine overdose, but the autopsy stated he also had an enlarged heart, his heart weighed something like 630 grams.

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    the polish guy who won it is an absolute brute, he use to be a boxer and can do full splits

Thread Information