thumper is offline New Member

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Boy that sucks!

Why don't they seize tobacco, or alcohol?

ANSWER: tax dollars

I've never seen anybody swerving on the road while under the influence of AAS

Or second hand AAS can cause fatal lung disease in non users!

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Why are people putting these post on this board...Thats 2 like this one in the space of 5 mins...

Originally posted by bexsome
    Why are people putting these post on this board...Thats 2 like this one in the space of 5 mins...
    To answer your question, I put this up as a friendly reminder that you always have to use caution, and even then there are no guarantees. If you are really bothered by it, ignore my posts.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Originally posted by thumper

To answer your question, I put this up as a friendly reminder that you always have to use caution, and even then there are no guarantees. If you are really bothered by it, ignore my posts.
    SO why not post it in the general section....(people use this one for AS advice)

Originally posted by bexsome

SO why not post it in the general section....(people use this one for AS advice)
    This was not a general question. It was not a question at all, but it was related to AS. I am new to the board, unlike yourself, but until a MOD directs me otherwise, I make no apologies to you for taking a few seconds of your valuable time by posting this here. I do not know what the situation in the UK is for this kind of thing, but I am willing to bet that it is not as serious as here, since I have a British friend that has hooked me up. I am not trying to flame anyone here, that is why I registered here. If others feel the same way, let me know and I will stop posting. Otherwise, I will no longer bother justifying my posts to bexsome.

Thread Information