NODDY is offline New Member

I just got 10ml Sustanon and 200 Oxandrolone where to now

Hey geys I live in NZ and have been trainin for a while thought it might be time to get on the gear so I got 10mls of Sustanon and 200 2.5mg Oxandrolone tabs. Ive been given some advice on a programme but thought it would be good to look a little further into it. (do i start off 0.5ml 1ml im not sure) everyone suggests the dosage of sus in mg. tell me in mls to inject.

Thank you for your time.

Noddy.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    oh, boy
    to start with, 10ml of sust will last you a month, any good cycle should be at least 10 weeks, an effective dose of anavar is at least 40mg a day, so that means you have to take 16 pills a day, and your supply will last you roughly two weeks, next, sustanon is not for beginners, it is very difficult to stablize blood levels on sustanon because of the four different esthers involved, i'm not going to recommend a cycle for you because you need to do A LOT more research into this

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Where do you go bro?.....back to the drawing board and start over by researching.

Swellin Guest
    Noddy, Scott is exactly right. The way I see it, you bought almost half of your gear. It's a little less painful that way. Now get 1.5 times that much in your next order.
    Some folks use Sust on their virgin cycle with no problems. You must realize that there are four different esthers in the mix, and you have no idea how you react to any of them.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Not flaming you here, but if you felt it was time to get on the gear, then why not do research first then buy, not the other way around. Besides all the things that scott brought up, what were you planning for pct? Got your diet in order?

you can mix them all together and make a yummy test- var coctail. research a little more get some more gear and you are good to go. Another vial of test and your set

NODDY is offline New Member
    I was told that a ml every seven days was alot what is wrong with that.

you will need to take at least 500mg a week which would be 2 ml a week, for ten weeks you would need 20 ml.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah go buy twice as much gear as u got and ur good to go on a decent cycle..

miguy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    Yeah go buy twice as much gear as u got and ur good to go on a decent cycle..

I DOT UNDERDTAND Y ALL U PEOPLE R SAYING , that he needs more.

i know im no pro here cuz 1. its his 1st cycle and im sure hell see great gains from that. i did sus every 6 days and got great results, as along with most people on there 1st cycle.

i think its stupid, yes i said stupid that u guys r sayig he needs twice as much, its not his 2nd,3rdcycle etc.

u guys r saying it like hes lready done a few cyces already.

and 10ml is enough to notice greats gain seeing that u said 10ml will last a month, thats stupid to say that how do u know hw is gonna react to it for te 1st time.

im not tying o flame here but ya i know ur supposeto take sus e3d cuz of the short esters in it, but i thik 1ml/week is ok for a first .

bro do a search on first time sus at 250ml /week and u;ll see tha people get greats results for a 1st time, thats if ur diet,sleep ,training is in check. just my .02 cents

good luck man

well, you said it yourself, in order to get the full benefit of sust, you need to shoot at least E3D, so he would need more to get a full 10 week cycle out of it, that's why i said not to use sust for a first timer, i would reccomend 500mg of test enanthate a week for 10 weeks, and as far as the var, he doesn't have nearly enough and it would be a huge waste of money for him to use it now

miguy is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=scottninpo]well, you said it yourself, in order to get the full benefit of sust, you need to shoot at least E3D, so he would need more to get a full 10 week cycle out of it, that's why i said not to use sust for a first timer, i would reccomend 500mg of test enanthate a week for 10 weeks, and as far as the var, he doesn't have nearly enough and it would be a huge waste of money for him to use it now[/QUOTE

true i know i said that , but i mean i hate reading peple say that 1ml/week wont do much,thats all im saying.

imean its his 1st and doing 1ml/week ya never know he could gain alot .

plus he might not be able to get other stuff, which he didnt say but thats all i could get. and i hated that peeps were saying like fu ur not doing enough so u shouldnt be taking it at all.. etc

im not sure about the other stuff he taking so i cant commit on that, but i think 250mg/week is enough

im not trying to flame like i said

actually i agree with you that 250mg a week would be enough, just not of sust, enth or cyp would be better for one shot a week, you gotta realize though, when he says sust, you have to do shots E3D, or his blood levels will be all over the place making the possibility of sides a lot worse

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, well if u have sus in a bottle and not amps, like a UG sus u can run that much over 10 weeks with minamal results EOD... It would be a huge wast and u are tellin me that he can run those var...
    he has 200 2.5 mg tabs.
    = to 100 5 mgs tabs
    = to 50 10 mgs tabs.
    THat is nothin... DONT DO THE VAR... The minmum sugested dose is 40mgs ED for about 7 weeks... Dont waste ur money and if u buy more var stay away from the 2.5 mgs tabs unless ur gettin a deal on another 7 bottles....

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Welcome NODDY its good to see another kiwi on the board. Unfortunately i too think that you need more gear but unlike the rest i know what its like finding a steady and reliable local dealer over our neck of the woods. What does this program look like that got made out for you? just out of curiousty are you guys still paying $20 a ml in the gyms.........Hitman

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Double your gear and you got a great first cycle.

If your under like 160lbs you have plenty though. Id assume you are at least 180lbs if your gettin ready to start cycling though. If not, Id reasearch diet and training first off.

Dont forget Clomid and Nolva at least.

Thread Information