Thread: question

New Guy USMC is offline New Member

Cool question

Ok guys Starting my cycle this Monday cant wait.....

I wanna make sure Im doing it right so give me as much feed back as possible....

ok so im gonna be using sus and winnie its going to be a 6-8 week cycle

my source told me for pct just to use clomid, I dont need nolv or anythin else cuz the cycle isnt to strong its a newb one, I was think of using clomid for 10-12 days

is he right becuz I think this guy is stupid, becuz he said I didnt need anythin for pct cuz my cycle is not to bad

my last question is it safe for me to use clen at the end of my cycle, so I would be using clen and clomid at the same time

Thanks Alot

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What doses and how often will you be taking the sus and winnie?

not sure....yet

an average amount.........My buddy juiced for a while we are on the smae foot ball team (college)

anyhow

I know winstrol ever 2nd day i wll take

and sust every 3 day

what do you recommend to take dosage wise

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stretch out the sus to 12wks 5o mg of winny ed and you do need clomis and nolva on hand. How do you know how your body will react to all that hormone. You could be stting yourself up for some nice big tits. Start pct 3wks after your last shot of sus. Clomid dosing like this. 300mg day 1 200mg day 2 100mg ed 3-28. Im sure someone can add to this. By the way what does usmc stand for your college?

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Clomid dosing like this. 300mg day 1 200mg day 2 100mg ed 3-28. Im sure someone can add to this. By the way what does usmc stand for your college?
    Clomid is expensive how much you think thats gonna cost me.....USMC.....United States Marine Corp.....Im a Marine

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I would stretch out the sus to 12wks 5o mg of winny ed and you do need clomis and nolva on hand. How do you know how your body will react to all that hormone. You could be stting yourself up for some nice big tits. Start pct 3wks after your last shot of sus. Clomid dosing like this. 300mg day 1 200mg day 2 100mg ed 3-28. Im sure someone can add to this. By the way what does usmc stand for your college?

How about Nolva...or do u think clomid is good enough.....and with that clomid dosing you gave me ......how many days should I use it for

'

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the Nolva in your cycle. Do not wait for signs to apear. It would also be smat to run L-dex in the cycle from 1 - 13 at .25 ml ED as well.

If you were asking if clomid is a good anti-e then the ansewer is not at all it's very weak at keeping estrogen realted sides down.

1 - 10 SUS 500mg split over EOD or E3D injections
    8 - 13 Winny 50mg ED
    1 - 13 10mg Nolva

PCT start 1 day after your last winny dose
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Run the Nolva in your cycle. Do not wait for signs to apear. It would also be smat to run L-dex in the cycle from 1 - 13 at .25 ml ED as well.

If you were asking if clomid is a good anti-e then the ansewer is not at all it's very weak at keeping estrogen realted sides down.

how much $$$$$ do you think this is gonna cost me....and is it safe for me to use clen during pct...or during my cycle.....many recomended wait till cycle is over

I also wanna make sure I have everything I need and enough...cuz I aint injecting jack ShIit until I do....I dont want any biitch tits......Ive read here to many ppl start with out the proper supplies so I learn from themm

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Clomid expensive?

Yes it's safe to run clen durring PCT. I run clen to keep energy levels up durring that period.

At minimum you will need about 1300mg of Nolva to finish the cycle and PCT...... but you will want more on hand just in case you see problems.

You will need about 2300mg of clomid to run PCT..........

I don't know what your source's prices are so I can't answer that for you but there are the numbers so it should be easy to figure out.

The little bit you spend on the nolva and clomid is well worth the money spent. Remember if you get gyno and you have nothing to combat it with the surgery will be in the thousands and then time to recover from the surgery will take weeks.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    MM your right save the anabolic till the end when the test is relly working. I was thinking about it like d-bol kick it off quick. Clomid is cheap bro and clen is a good idea pct helps you keep your calories high and not gain a bunch of fat.

yeah clomid will cost me roughly 100 bucks, nolva will cost me 130 just got off the phone .....do you that is a good price

If that's all you can get then yes that's a good price...... Check you PM's in a few.

Thread Information