moresteak is offline New Member

Thumbs down gettin puffy nipples

ive been gettin puffy nipples from the juice and its makin my chest look sloppy and droopy.....wen there hard i look ripped....can i do anything???HELP!!!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you taking?

Novladex or Arimidex will probably be your cure.

Red_neck is offline New Member
    Igot puffy nips from dbol , it could be water which will go away.

what's your cycle?

atwa is offline Associate Member
    start your novladex now bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by atwa

Maybe.

Are they sore, or do they get irritated when maybe you are showering or some other time you are touching your breasts.

If so, id start nolva, if not...it's probably just water.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Either way I would start Nolv I,d rather be safe than sorry

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by atwa
    sounds like a classic case of bitch tits..should have done more research before you started..

just get that novladex asap..

john004 is offline Associate Member
    i got kinda the same question, i've done a cycle or two and i stopped working out for a couple months, only now do i got puffy nipples not when i was on or dirrectly after, since i've stopped working out, i have increased bodyfat, and deffently lost muscle mass. Never had sore nipples or anything. Could this just be fat? I have deffently gained fat in my chest. I've started working out again, im getti9ng ready to do another cycle, should i include nolva. The cycle is d-bol/sustanon . I've done htis cycle before with no erritation to the nipples. Now that i think about it, i've always had kinda like puffy nipples since i was a kid, oviously now its alot worse.. what do you think?

moresteak is offline New Member
    if i start the nolvadex now will it reverse the puffiness that has already occured or will it just stop it from continuing...also is there any way to get rock hard, cut glasss nipples all day or is this just my imagination run wild because i look pretty ripped wen my nipples r hard

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro, just get some novladex. If that don't work, see the doc.

landshark is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb

How about some Yohimburn?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by john004
    i got kinda the same question, i've done a cycle or two and i stopped working out for a couple months, only now do i got puffy nipples not when i was on or dirrectly after, since i've stopped working out, i have increased bodyfat, and deffently lost muscle mass. Never had sore nipples or anything. Could this just be fat? I have deffently gained fat in my chest. I've started working out again, im getti9ng ready to do another cycle, should i include nolva. The cycle is d-bol/sustanon. I've done htis cycle before with no erritation to the nipples. Now that i think about it, i've always had kinda like puffy nipples since i was a kid, oviously now its alot worse.. what do you think?
    how long has it been since you last injection..in you case..if it has been more then a month or so...then it is most likely just body fat..get you ass back in the gym and get ride of that shit

john004 is offline Associate Member
    yeah its been 4-5 months i would immagine. I am back in the gym now, this started 2-3 months after my last injection, im working on it now.. thanks alot.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by landshark
    How about some Yohimburn?
    Ding ding ding ding ding. I'm ordering some of that soon, I've heard nothing but positive results about it.
    Bump this for macro.

arimidex

hello

I sugest you to take next time arimidex bro!Always take some anti estrogens!

forbb

Yohimburn with definitely help with fat around and under the nipple as well as surrounding "chest fat".

With puffy nipples.. this varies.. most report immeadiate improvement, though not everyone.. so the puffy nipple issue is not as clear a winner .. but even for those that dont get great results with respect to puffyness there are definite improvements (this variance in response seems to be related the source of the puffyness, estrogen (best) or prolactin/progesterone (?).)

Thread Information