jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Should i stop my cycle?

I just broke up with my girl and i'm very depressed about it. I have a hard time wanting to get out of bed and eating and wanting to work out. I'm on my 3rd week of test cyp, EQ cycle. Should i stop it and start it again when i start feeling more like me?

Jdog55

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you feel like your not going to be consistent with your training and diet then yes stop the cycle........ I would still run PCT you have 3 weeks in and at least another 3 weeks that the gear will be active....... IMO you may get shutdown.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that bro, but get your a$$ out of bed and get to work. I know its a little tough but think of how depressed you will be for wasting all this time. Its a new year there is no time to waste. On with the show dont take this wrong but throw that bitch to the gutter on to another. Everything will get better just get back in the gym!

Steve is offline Associate Member
    This has happened to me and i know how you feel by not wanting to do anything. You might both get back together in a few days. If you wanna be with her then try and sort things out. But theres no point in continuing a cycle if your not eating or training, just hold out for a few days and see what happens.

MachZ is offline Member
    You have gone this far bro, sorry to hear about your breakup but I would continue the cycle.
    Nothing like getting shut down from your cycle and being depressed at the same time.
    Give it a day or 2 more to decide, try and get out and go from there.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are not going to work out and eat right, then you are really just wasting your gear. It's your call, as you are the only one who can say whether or not you can keep it together enough to make it a productive cycle.

On the other hand, if you stop now, it will still be 2-3 weeks before the AAS will be out of your system, then you can start your PCT. Depending on how you you react to clomid, it could be worse. Soemthing to think about.

I wouldn't stop if it was me. I would simply use the gym as a place to forget any problems I had, but that's just me. Good luck with whatever you do bro. Sorry to hear about your situation.

-moto

Roadkill is offline Banned
    Suck it up and work out.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    I usually find that wokring out relieves me of frustration and sadness and all that other crap that drags us down. Yes, its hard getting into the gym in the first place, but once youre there youll focus on the task at hand and when you see the lbs of muscle start to pile on, you wont be able to stop yourself. GO FOR IT!!

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    This is nothing like getting bigger to help you get over a bad break up.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    You're right. I'll just suck it up and force myself to eat and train. Thanks

Jdog55

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    It really wouldn't make a difference if you came off, Just restart when you feel you can, If you have trouble getting up, eating?, working... Thats kinda serious, Been there brother, Try to pick yourself up and use the breakup as motivation... In no time you will be a masterbating machine, and you will feel no pain...

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Titty bar helps to

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    personally i think the cycle should help take your mind off things. make it to the gym and you'll feel like a million bucks again

Thread Information