timvds is offline Member

...So called cutting AS

quick question. everyones talking about "cutting a/s" such as winstrol , eq, fina, ect. but do they actually burn fat? or build muscle less the water retention which you might get from anadrol or deca ?

equipoise --stuff makes me freakin hungry, is it speeding up the metabolites in my system? therefore using fat for energy if i dont eat a lot of carbs?

anyone have any info on this?

timvds is offline Member

uhm, bump

is this just a stupid question or what?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    They don't burn fat
    What happens here, stays here

QuatroIIII is offline New Member
    Hell I am an expert on stupid questions and this one is not one of them
    As a matter of fact I want to know about what you are asking, I think is a great question.
    Q

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    No, I think people start getting confused with this type of thing....You can bulk or cut with any type of AS.....Cutting depends on your over all calorie intake so basically to cut you have to burn more calories that you consume to burn fat....Plain and simple

timvds is offline Member
    uhm, thanks for the one liner answer there primo. informative! just kidding!

but anyways, anyone else have a clue as to what im talking about? equipoise hunger, water retention, blah blah blah. you know, what i posted earlier?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    their not gonna do it for u,like he said above depending on your diet,but they will definately help if u help them.

timvds is offline Member
    i know diet and cardio is the key to cutting, but why does everyone incorporate winny, eq, prop, or fina into their "cutting" cycles? theres got to be a reason right?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    usually anabolics such as winstrol , fina and Eq are less likely to cause water retention and more likey to cause more vascularity and Thats why poeple tend to "cut" with these drugs.

Boston is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by primodonna
    They don't burn fat
    I think that is true but for one exception... Fina.

"Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid , it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about."

Bottom line... nothing will burn fat if you insist on eating pizza and dognuts!

timvds is offline Member

thanks muscleup...

thanks for the replies, so youre saying that they have nothing to do with metabolism, i see.

so whats the deal with equipoise hunger? i mean damn, i feel like a starved dog half the time. that has nothing to do with metabolism?

timvds is offline Member

Boston..

damn bro, finally someone is getting my point. ive started a test, eq, dbol , fina cycle. eq is making me eat like theres no tomorrow, clean now of course. my last cycle consisted of 5 fast food meals a day. gained 20 lbs but after my clomid and clen therapy kept about 10 but dropped my b/f percentage at least 5%.

anyhow, ive NEVER seen my six pack. i was hoping that this cycle would help me get the gains i expect, drop 10 lbs fat add 10 lbs muscle. thanks for the info, im going to up the fina and probably drop the dboll.
    Last edited by timvds; 01-11-2002 at 05:38 PM.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Boston

Bottom line... nothing will burn fat if you insist on eating pizza and dognuts!
    Hmmm...i thought dognuts were good for you...

What happens here, stays here

Boston is offline Associate Member
    I think it should also be noted that Testosterone is the male hormone that causes men to be more lean and muscular then women as a general rule. I was franticly looking for something in the drug profiles that would comment on this and could not find it. I know that I have read this before. Any Mods or Vets out there, feel free to chime in! The problem is... the water retention accosciated with it makes the fat loss pale in comparison.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    it's all about diet bro...alot of AAS can be used for both mass/cut

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Try some clen or T3 bro if you really wanna get ripped.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Boston
    I think it should also be noted that Testosterone is the male hormone that causes men to be more lean and muscular then women as a general rule. I was franticly looking for something in the drug profiles that would comment on this and could not find it. I know that I have read this before. Any Mods or Vets out there, feel free to chime in! The problem is... the water retention accosciated with it makes the fat loss pale in comparison.

I have definately read studies saying testosterone supplementation reduced abdominal fat, and overall body fat...more so abdominal fat , don't ask me why and EXCESS don't ask me to post a study! But when you have all that water you're holding, you can't tell anyway. . .unless you got some arimidex .

My own opinion though is arimidex isn't as great as everyone makes it out to be. We'll see though, because i still got some more for the next cyc....hopefully this time it will do its job better.

little-man-zane is offline Associate Member
    clen would be good!

Thread Information