j_dawg34 is offline Junior Member

I have a 10ml deca bottle...

...and i was wondering after i use it for the first time what do i do to cover it and make sure my next juice is still good. Will the original top work if i tape it down?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j_dawg34
    ...and i was wondering after i use it for the first time what do i do to cover it and make sure my next juice is still good. Will the original top work if i tape it down?
    I hope you're kidding. You don't take the rubber top off.. you put the needle through it and draw your oil out. Chances are if you removed the top your deca is no longer sterile and needs to be thrown out. You can risk baking it, but that's not guaranteed to kill all of the bacteria.

By the way, deca alone is not a good cycle.

MachZ is offline Member
    Leave it off (plastic flip top). You always clean the stopper before you stick the pin in for more.

Is that all you have 1 10ml bottle?
    What else are you taking with it?

no the rubber stopper is still on and the flip top is gone so it wont leak out if it gets knocked over. i have clomid and nolva but i heard i need at least a test maybe enth?

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    bro get you some test enanthate or sustanon , hopefully you haven't started your cycle yet bro, shouldn't start without everything in hand, run 500mg Sus or Enan a week and 400mg of Deca a week from anywhere to 8-10 weeks, thats all i would do for a first cycle, have nolva on hand for gyno and clomid is a must for PCT, hope this helps

legend is offline Associate Member
    bro you must be kidding right ?? you heard you need test maybe ? please do a search. your going to hurt yourself. stop what your doing and do a search. get some answers. this is not a game. how about diet, and training. did you hear you might need to lift weights also? or you may need to eat ? please do not take anymore until you have a general understanding of what your doing. and i mean this to help not to hurt or ridicule.

i know i sound like asuper newbie but i have done some searches and ill order my test now

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    Omg!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    that was good for a laugh

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Do NOT....I repeat , Do NOT order anything and you should just read , research and think before you leap. You really have NO idea what you are doing.
    PLEASE STOP NOW !! We do not want to have another statistic on our hands.

MachZ is offline Member
    no the rubber stopper is still on and the flip top is gone so it wont leak out if it gets knocked over. i have clomid and nolva but i heard i need at least a test maybe enth?

Bro, the gear won;t leak out if it gets tipped over.
    You need to run test with deca or you take a very big risk of having deca dick.
    If your deca is 200mg/ml you don't have enough to begin with. Deca should be run at 300mg or more EW alongside some test, something like Cyp for starters.
    You might also want to consider having bromo around incase you get deca gyno or begin to lactate.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    Do NOT....I repeat , Do NOT order anything and you should just read , research and think before you leap. You really have NO idea what you are doing.
    I will reiterate what Ozzy just said..STOP..Do a ton of research..You are setting yourself up for trouble..This is not a game and shouldn't be taken lightly..

Doc M

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I hope you're kidding. You don't take the rubber top off.. you put the needle through it and draw your oil out. Chances are if you removed the top your deca is no longer sterile and needs to be thrown out. You can risk baking it, but that's not guaranteed to kill all of the bacteria.

By the way, deca alone is not a good cycle.
    LOL...OOOOMG I hope he's kidding too.
    But hey, if he did, he could add some BA to it...I mean we don't mind using our Brews???

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    Straight up.
    I should of said this initially as well - STOP!

ITS FUNNY HOW IF YOURE A LAZY TYPIST YOU AREA AUTOMATICALLY PUT IN THE DUMBASS CATEGORY. I DO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING FELLAS!!! bUT THANKS FOR THE CONCERN. THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE,BUT I WAS TOLD FOR MY SIZE AND WHAT UI WANT IT FOR DECA WOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH. BUT TO YOUR SHIGRIN I ORDERED SOME SUS TODAY. THANKS FELLAS I WILLL HAVE QUESTIONS.

MachZ is offline Member
    ITS FUNNY HOW IF YOURE A LAZY TYPIST YOU AREA AUTOMATICALLY PUT IN THE DUMBASS CATEGORY. I DO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING FELLAS!!! bUT THANKS FOR THE CONCERN. THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE,BUT I WAS TOLD FOR MY SIZE AND WHAT UI WANT IT FOR DECA WOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH. BUT TO YOUR SHIGRIN I ORDERED SOME SUS TODAY. THANKS FELLAS I WILLL HAVE QUESTIONS.

Smart move bro. I don't think anyone was putting you into the dumbass category more like we were all trying to make sure you don't regret what you were going to do.

Post up your sus/deca cycle when you are ready.

Vets Pm Me On My Order I Have A Question Thank You

Im Also On No2 And Creatine Cal Intake At About 3000 A Day. Protien 180-200 A Day 6'0 140lbs

Bartleby is offline Member
    Im Also On No2 And Creatine Cal Intake At About 3000 A Day. Protien 180-200 A Day 6'0 140lbs
    bro if ur 6'0'' 140lbs you dont even need juice...you obviously dont have your diet and training in check and know nothing about aas...do some more resarch and lift naturally for a while...

I have tried everything else to get bigger nothing works so THIS IS MY last resort!!!!! please dont tell me anymore about how i need to eat like so and workout like so and sleep like so i do all of that. So please if i didnt think it would help i wouldnt do it. Support this for me will ya.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    I have tried everything else to get bigger nothing works so THIS IS MY last resort!!!!! please dont tell me anymore about how i need to eat like so and workout like so and sleep like so i do all of that. So please if i didnt think it would help i wouldnt do it. Support this for me will ya.
    wow junior, looks like you got it all figured out there bud. 6'0 @ 140lbs. OMG, you really need to hear again what you've been told by other bros and hold off and stay natural for a while. if you've supposedly tried everything else and it don't work, i think its YOU that don't work. if you did things rite naturally, you wouldn't be a twig @ 140lbs, espcially for your height. get a clue bud, then come back to the board junior.

-Biggie

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This is your last resort you say?/I'm speachless.......

Look Bro, No one is calling you a Dumbass.
    Maybe overzealous and less educated on the subject than you need to be, but not a "Dumbass"...no need to be taking everything all personal like.
    Look at it this way, if you write what you wrote, the way you wrote it, and furthermore give little to no other info, you're going to get these types of responses, we're not Mind Reader's.
    If we hear a guy say he has ONE bottle of Deca only, isn't running Test with it, and is somewhat concerned about the Seal after opening it, what do you think we're gonna think??
    Chill, do some more homework, and we'll all laugh about this later - Deal?

Thread Information