dibol is offline New Member

short cycle and low dosage?

Hi everyone,

I'm 26 yrs old, 5'3",145lbs and have been lifting weights for almost a year. I will be starting my first cycle this January (a cycle for 6 weeks only) and will be taking 100mg of testo cypionate per week and 15 mg of dibol everyday (except for Sunday). After the cycle I will be taking HCG (2000 I.U.) per week. Of course, I will be combining this with the right diet and enough sleep.

With my small frame and first cycle, will this be alright? Is the HCG sufficient?

I also have a Primo depot with me and I plan to use it after resting for another 6 weeks. Do I still need to use HCG right after using the Primo? If yes then how much HCG do I need?

Thanks,
    Dibol

By the way, I forgot to mention that I will only be injecting 2 HCGs, which is 2000 I.U.s per week.

thanks,
    Dibol

Quote Originally Posted by dibol
    Hi everyone,

I'm 26 yrs old, 5'3",145lbs and have been lifting weights for almost a year. I will be starting my first cycle this January (a cycle for 6 weeks only) and will be taking 100mg of testo cypionate per week and 15 mg of dibol everyday (except for Sunday). After the cycle I will be taking HCG (2000 I.U.) per week. Of course, I will be combining this with the right diet and enough sleep.

With my small frame and first cycle, will this be alright? Is the HCG sufficient?

I also have a Primo depot with me and I plan to use it after resting for another 6 weeks. Do I still need to use HCG right after using the Primo? If yes then how much HCG do I need?

Thanks,
    Dibol

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    no,no,no,no,and no!!!please do not run that as it is all wrong. run a search on first cycles. That is not near enough gear. After you research a bit repost a new cycle and we'll go from there

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi everyone,

ok im not gonna tell ya that your cycle is too short cause i like small cycles, but dont run the hcg like that
    do 400i.u. every 4th day after your first injection of your first week of your cycle, then stop the hcg on the same week you stop your cycle. then wait 2 weeks and start clomid for pct. honestly, id up the test to at least 200mg/wk but hey do what ya want, but you definatly dont wanna run the hcg at the end, it will just work against your nuts trying to come back. and im thinking if you didnt even have clomid in your pct you probably havent done enough researce on AAS, and should probably wait longer before you try anything. also you havent been lifting long enough. one year isnt sh-t. wait till you hit like 4 years or so. and then youll see a good benifit
    Last edited by jcstomper; 01-02-2004 at 09:25 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Hi everyone,

Thanks,
    Dibol
    OK, first, I am one of the growing number on here that support lower dosages, but I think yours is too low. You should run 250mg per week for your first cycle. If your diet and routine is solid, you will grow nicely and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

As for the HCG, I shoot it 500 iu, 2 days a week while on cycle to avoid shrinkage. However you should use clomid to restore post cycle 2 weeks after last cyp injection 300 day one then 100 for 10 days, then 50 for 10 days.

Good luck!

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    OK, first, I am one of the growing number on here that support lower dosages, but I think yours is too low. You should run 250mg per week for your first cycle. If your diet and routine is solid, you will grow nicely and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.

As for the HCG , I shoot it 500 iu, 2 days a week while on cycle to avoid shrinkage. However you should use clomid to restore post cycle 2 weeks after last cyp injection 300 day one then 100 for 10 days, then 50 for 10 days.

Good luck!
    This is advice I would be comfortable taking. I did a similar first cycle, but no pct. The dbol gave me a hint of bitch tits- I learned my lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    This is advice I would be comfortable taking. I did a similar first cycle, but no pct. The dbol gave me a hint of bitch tits- I learned my lesson.
    Thanks bmg, you bring up a point I missed. I always take Nolva daily while on cycle. Better to prevent gyno than treat it and it does not hamper gains like some claim. Although your doses are low and should not be a problem, you never know until you have used a drug and an ounce of prevention is worth a lb of cure.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Thanks bmg, you bring up a point I missed. I always take Nolva daily while on cycle. Better to prevent gyno than treat it and it does not hamper gains like some claim. Although your doses are low and should not be a problem, you never know until you have used a drug and an ounce of prevention is worth a lb of cure.
    There is no doubt about that. Even though my case wasnt that bad it took many months for the tissue to break down.

HCG for Primo depot?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the info regarding the low dosage and short cycle. However, one question was not yet answered. Do you still need to take HCG for Primo depot? If yes what is the dosage? By the way, I plan to take 100mg of Primo depot a week.

I've already read the AS profiles, however, there were no info regarding the use of HCG right after the Primo depot cycle.

Thanks,
    Dibol

legend is offline Associate Member
    i am curious to know why not sunday ?? why are you gonna take dbol everyday but sunday ?? aside from the fact that the whole **** cycle is a mess, what really makes me curious is why no dbol on sundays ??

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the info regarding the low dosage and short cycle. However, one question was not yet answered. Do you still need to take HCG for Primo depot? If yes what is the dosage? By the way, I plan to take 100mg of Primo depot a week.

I've already read the AS profiles, however, there were no info regarding the use of HCG right after the Primo depot cycle.

Thanks,
    Dibol
    I only use HCG when I get srious nut shrinkage. Run the primo and see how it goes.

Thread Information