thehbomb is offline New Member

Exclamation third bulking cycle, but it's been a while

What's up fellas? I'm new to the board but have used aas before. My first cycle was in august 2001. It was 500mg sust./week(1-8) and 30mg dbol /week(1-4). I went from 185 to just below 215. Needless to say it was a killer cycle and I was hooked. Everything went great with no sides besides water retention and a tiny bit of acne post cycle. My next cycle was that summer and it was a cutting cycle of t=prop 100mg/eod(1-4), eq at 400mg/week(1-8) and a winstrol at 50mg/eod(4-7). Again no sides and everything looked great. So I laid off until the next October 2002. My second bulk cycle was in retrospect way too much. It was t-cyp at 800mg/week(1-4) and 40mg dbol/ed(1-4). I was planning to end the last four weeks with two bottles of t-prop but at week four I got sicker than a dog. I knew it wasn't just a regular sickness though. I was weak and fatigued for around a month. I couldn't eat but I could train. I still could throw weight but I alwayys felt nauscious. I got real scared and stopped everything and didn't follow up with pct. I got gyno in both nips but it has since subsided. I eventually got my blood tested around two months later and everything was okay. Guys, it was the worst four or five months of my life. My blood pressure was up a little, my neck was covered in acne, the depression was unbearable, and felt light headed and naucsious for a good while. I would of liked to have seen what my blood results would have been if I would have got them at the peak of my problems. Well it is Jan 2004 and my health is fine at the moment. I want to do my third bulk cycle of 500mg t-enanth/wk(1-8), 400mg/wk of eq(1-8), and 30mg of dbol/ed (1-4). My thinking is that I have handled these dosages before with my first cycle and since it has been a while since my last cycle I should make great gains. I also have a couple bottles of t-prop on hand. I will follow everything up with pcts. kI didn't use any anti-e's for tmy first cycle and had no problems so I was thinking of not using them for this cycle since the doses are about the same. Guys, I would appreciate any advice on my situation and I apoligze for the length of my first question on board. I guess I just wanted to tell you my aas story.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Most will tell you pct is a must and I agree. Its cheap and easy so why not do it.If your gonna run eq bump it to 10 wks and the test to 11 wks

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    I would bump it up to 12 weeks of test and EQ instead of 8. Also, I would advise that you take Nolva throughout the cycle. You said that you didn't get gyno in your first cycle, but you have gotten it before. Why risk getting it again. It's not that expensive. Good luck.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    I would bump it up to 12 weeks of test and EQ instead of 8. Also, I would advise that you take Nolva throughout the cycle. You said that you didn't get gyno in your first cycle, but you have gotten it before. Why risk getting it again. It's not that expensive. Good luck.
    I agree with everything said here. Run the nolva with all cycles. The reason you can bump to 12 weeks is you have had some experience and with the Eq, you will only start to see the better results at around week 6, at least thats how it was for me.

Thread Information