Thread: QV Prop 100

beachbum1 is offline New Member

QV Prop 100

I'm stacking this with Nandrolan 300 (kangaroo juice). I know the norm is to shoot the prop 2x/wk but I've been told that I only need to shoot 1x/w since it is oil based. Anyone? Also, would it be ok just to have Nolva on hand and not take anything durng the cycle?

Thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum1
    I'm stacking this with Nandrolan 300 (kangaroo juice). I know the norm is to shoot the prop 2x/wk but I've been told that I only need to shoot 1x/w since it is oil based. Anyone? Also, would it be ok just to have Nolva on hand and not take anything durng the cycle?

Thanks
    Prop needs to be shot every other day at least. Every day for best results. Should have gotten Enanthate so you could shoot twice a week.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Prop needs to be shot every other day at least. Every day for best results. Should have gotten Enanthate so you could shoot twice a week.
    Thanks bro. I wasn't expecting that...thought at worst 2x/w. I have 10 ml bottle....what would you recommend the daily dose in conjunction with the Nand 300? Running a 12 week cycle on the Nand 300. When should I start the prop...what week? Thanks man

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Oy, vey, someone needs to do their research! I'm hoping you have more than one 10ml vial of Prop!

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Oy, vey, someone needs to do their research! I'm hoping you have more than one 10ml vial of Prop!
    Ok I'm laughing now... I have read tons and done my homework for the last 4 months. I just got somthing that I didn't order so it's new to me. What can I do with 10 ml of prop and 10 ml of Nand 300. I do have enough Nand for a 12 week cycle right?

Thanks again

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say at best you have enough for 10 weeks. 10ml of prop isn't enough though. Even if you ran a low dose of like 100mg eod, you only have enough for about 3 weeks. You need more gear bro. How about your PCT, have you got that in line?

-moto

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    were u listening to the guys in the gym?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    were u listening to the guys in the gym?
    Yeah I was listening to my friend who just came off a cycle with decent results. I'm a bit confused now though. If my bottle reads 100 mg @ 10 ml...doesn't that mean I have 1000 mg.. would 150 a week for 7 weeks work on the prop? So it would be a total of 12 week cycle but only running the prop for 7? I'd be running basically 5 weeks, 2.5 before and 2.5 after on the Nandrolona?

Please help... Thanks

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum1
    Yeah I was listening to my friend who just came off a cycle with decent results. I'm a bit confused now though. If my bottle reads 100 mg @ 10 ml...doesn't that mean I have 1000 mg.. would 150 a week for 7 weeks work on the prop? So it would be a total of 12 week cycle but only running the prop for 7? I'd be running basically 5 weeks, 2.5 before and 2.5 after on the Nandrolona?

Please help... Thanks
    typical testosterone doses are 400 mg per week and up. Some people have good results with as little as 250 per week. 150 a week is really pushing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    typical testosterone doses are 400 mg per week and up. Some people have good results with as little as 250 per week. 150 a week is really pushing it though.
    Would I benefit if I raised the doses and just did a 3 or 4 week cycle on prop in conjunction and finish up on Nand. Or would it hurt ( deca dick, more side effect, etc. ) to run Nandrolan by itself after coming off the Prop?

Thanks bro

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Your missing the point here.

The prop has a half life of less than 3 days, and the active life is even shorter. Because of this, you need to inject it eod AT THE VERY LEAST in order for it to be effective without causing more side effects.

Read up a little more about steroid esters and you'll see what we mean here.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Your missing the point here.

The prop has a half life of less than 3 days, and the active life is even shorter. Because of this, you need to inject it eod AT THE VERY LEAST in order for it to be effective without causing more side effects.

Read up a little more about steroid esters and you'll see what we mean here.

-moto
    I do understand the life variable, guess I was just hoping that I could get away with stretching it to twice a week. Thanks for the info bro. Will have to get another 10 ml or so..

Later

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You will need like 5 bottles if you want to run deca 12 weeks. Properly you would run prop for 3 weeks past deca to ensure that you can enter pct correctly.

Slyder is offline Junior Member
    QV Prop also hurts like a mother****er.

5 bottles of prop...**** that will cost a **** load. I think I got ripped... I paid 120 for the prop 100... That's what I get for not knowing. As mentioned before, I was orginally getting sust and deca , but got switched at last minute and knew nothing about the prop.
    Thanks bro

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Wow, 120, the stuff is worth 30. I think you overpaid. prop is the cheapest test there is. I hope you don't make the same mistake again you just did.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your paying gym prices for the prop and yes it's high.

Like the other's said you will need to shoot prop ED or at least EOD to keep blood levels stable. If this is your first cycle then 75mg ED or 150mg EOD for 10 weeks will be good.

razor67 is offline Banned
    yea that prop price is way high. i get my 10ml QV prop100 for 15.00

legend is offline Associate Member
    why would you choose prop ? it is for more advanced users. in actuality you can shoot prop every three days, but it is not going to give you the results you would want for the pain it will cause. get yourself some enathate. stop what your doing before you even start, and get the proper gear together. a few more days is not going to kill you.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    take that bottle of prop back to your guy and tell him you want 2 bottles of Test E in exchange.
    Paying $120 for a bottle of test prop would be like buying a can of coke for $75

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, something doesn't compute there -no way you should pay that much for one little vial of Prop? Are you sure you're figuring it right? I'm planning on Prop/Var for 8 weeks and a vial of Prop at 100mg/eod (which is one ml, ten per vial) would last (obviously) 20 days.

A lot of people use Prop for the first couple weeks of an enanthate or cypionate -based cycle, to fill in that "trough" the first couple weeks it takes for the long-chain test to kick in. So if you only have one vial, it would be useful for that.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    FWIW Im taking prop 100 EOD along with 300 mg of deca a week, and I have gained 16 lbs in 8 weeks. I am getting off of deca and going to run prop only. for another 4 weeks. My gians arent like I would like them. With finals and getting the flu the following week, weeks 3.5 to 6 I didnt gain weight. Im looking to gain a total of 25 lbs. Im not holding very much water so I should loose much. just some info I thought you would like

-MS

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some TEST Cyp or Enan to run with the Deca . You can use the prop as a front load... 1cc EOD for the 1st 20 days,
    ~R

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I front loaded prop and loved it my self in my current cycle...

Thread Information