sinista63 is offline Associate Member

Time to bite the bullet and get huge

First off, thanks to everyone for all the information that is available on here. Its tough to find sites that contain so much information and have members that seem to care so much about each other's health even though they usually are complete strangers.

I've been thinking about doing my first cycle for quite some time now and I figure that its finally go time. I spent a while trying to figure out exactly how I want to go about it and what gear would be best for me. Here's what I've come up with:

Wk 1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-9 EQ 400mg/wk

Wk 12-15 Clomid (in proper dosing)

Nolva and Proviron throughout cycle.

One thing I was wondering was when the best time would be to start Clen . Should I start it the day of my last Test injection? or should it actually be started a little before then.

Another thing was whether I should even think of possibly doing a Winny/EQ cycle after completing the Test/EQ cycle. I'm 6'2", 230, 24 years old, and about 17-18% bodyfat. I think that my bodyfat may be too high to really see any benefit from the winny, unless you think it would actually help me significantly cut my bodyfat. Most of my fat is concentrated in my love handles and chest area. Not the best distribution I do say. Right now I'm thinking that after finishing up the clen and dropping some bodyfat I could consider the Winny/EQ cycle.

And just for background purposes, I've got 10+ years of weight training under my belt, have competed in sports at a Division 1 level, and I can get pretty **** big naturally (265 with 11% bodyfat). I've been out of serious lifting for about a year due to a shoulder injury but have been getting myself back into it. I was thinking of getting another month in the gym before actually starting the cycle.

Any suggestions/flames/jokes/pics of naked women are welcome. Thanks ahead of time.

sin

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Why not a test only cycle? I am finishing up on a 500mg/wk 12 wk test enan cycle and gained 24lbs.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    24 pounds is great man you must have hit the gym hard well done goverman1. good job

Test and Eq is a good cycle
    The Pump that pic is inapropriate for this site.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Why not a test only cycle? I am finishing up on a 500mg/wk 12 wk test enan cycle and gained 24lbs.
    nothing wrong with a test only cycle if you want to wait that long for the test to kick in

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    First off, thanks to everyone for all the information that is available on here. Its tough to find sites that contain so much information and have members that seem to care so much about each other's health even though they usually are complete strangers.

I've been thinking about doing my first cycle for quite some time now and I figure that its finally go time. I spent a while trying to figure out exactly how I want to go about it and what gear would be best for me. Here's what I've come up with:

Wk 1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
    Wk 1-9 EQ 400mg/wk

Wk 12-15 Clomid (in proper dosing)

Nolva and Proviron throughout cycle.

One thing I was wondering was when the best time would be to start Clen . Should I start it the day of my last Test injection? or should it actually be started a little before then.

Another thing was whether I should even think of possibly doing a Winny/EQ cycle after completing the Test/EQ cycle. I'm 6'2", 230, 24 years old, and about 17-18% bodyfat. I think that my bodyfat may be too high to really see any benefit from the winny, unless you think it would actually help me significantly cut my bodyfat. Most of my fat is concentrated in my love handles and chest area. Not the best distribution I do say. Right now I'm thinking that after finishing up the clen and dropping some bodyfat I could consider the Winny/EQ cycle.

And just for background purposes, I've got 10+ years of weight training under my belt, have competed in sports at a Division 1 level, and I can get pretty **** big naturally (265 with 11% bodyfat). I've been out of serious lifting for about a year due to a shoulder injury but have been getting myself back into it. I was thinking of getting another month in the gym before actually starting the cycle.

Any suggestions/flames/jokes/pics of naked women are welcome. Thanks ahead of time.

sin
    imo if your gonna run a test/eq cycle you might consider running the eq at least 11-12 weeks....can start clen anytime, some run 2 weeks on/2 off entire cycle.....winnie/eq cycle not a good idea, harsh sides and will shut you down pretty hard.....needs to be ran with the test

Sorken is offline Member

Yes.. hes is right.. if its your first you should only do test.. just to se how you react on it..

Good luck bro....

I thought of that as well. But I'm under the impression that combining the test and EQ might give me a higher quality weight gain that I'll hopefully retain more of once I'm off the cycle.

And congrats on the gains... ****ing awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    imo if your gonna run a test/eq cycle you might consider running the eq at least 11-12 weeks....can start clen anytime, some run 2 weeks on/2 off entire cycle.....winnie/eq cycle not a good idea, harsh sides and will shut you down pretty hard.....needs to be ran with the test
    i was thinking of running the eq only 9 weeks so i could start the clomid on time for both the test and eq.... would there be any specific benefit to running it the extra 2-3 weeks? and what about a winny-only cycle instead of the winny/eq?

does the clen lose some of its effect after an extended period of time? for some reason i remember reading somewhere that it loses some of its thermogenic effect. thats i was thinking of primarily using it at the end of the cycle to help retain my gains and to peel away the flab so i can see the gains too

thanks
    Last edited by sinista63; 01-03-2004 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    i was thinking of running the eq only 9 weeks so i could start the clomid on time for both the test and eq.... would there be any specific benefit to running it the extra 2-3 weeks? and what about a winny-only cycle instead of the winny/eq?
    eq is such a slow ester that in order for maximum results it takes a little more time to be run.....if you don't have more test to run till week 14 or so, don't run the eq longer.....many run winnnie only cycles, but no body advocates them here....imo wait till this cycle is complete, see where your bf% is, plan for a next cycle with test/eq/tren or test/tren.....tren will give same benefits of winnie, but with strength increases too....
    winnie=major sides and no strength

eq is such a slow ester that in order for maximum results it takes a little more time to be run.....if you don't have more test to run till week 14 or so, don't run the eq longer.....many run winnnie only cycles, but no body advocates them here....imo wait till this cycle is complete, see where your bf% is, plan for a next cycle with test/eq/tren or test/tren.....tren will give same benefits of winnie, but with strength increases too....
    winnie=major sides and no strength
    hm... good info... what i'll probably end up doing in this case is making sure i'll have enough for a potential 14 week total cycle (14 wks of test and 13 weeks of eq) but see how i respond to the cycle and terminate it earlier if i feel like i should.

i edited the my previous response as you were probably writing your's. i was just wondering if i remember correctly about the clen . also, do would you see any need for hcg ? or just something i should think of doing if i feel like my balls have shriveled up to much?

and thanks for the tren tidbit... that'll be something i'll definitely have to look into

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    The hardest thing about the test only cycle is waitning for it to kick in. But once it starts kickin your going to be haaaaaapppppppy. You could throw in some d-bol for 4 wks to jump start it.

The hardest thing about the test only cycle is waitning for it to kick in. But once it starts kickin your going to be haaaaaapppppppy. You could throw in some d-bol for 4 wks to jump start it.
    thats a great tip but i'm a pussy when it comes to oral gear.... i'm just trying to keep my liver as clean as possible.......... i say that as i see a vodka bottle sitting on top of my fridge

hcg hot topic as of lately...imo i only run hcg on long cycles, 16+, or cycles consisting of deca .....some run hcg all cycle, 1x/week or so at 500 iu to prevent atrophy...everyone reacts differently, so have hcg on hand would be a good idea, and like you said, see how shutdown you will get......let us know how the cycle turns out for you, and good luck bro

hcg hot topic as of lately...imo i only run hcg on long cycles, 16+, or cycles consisting of deca.....some run hcg all cycle, 1x/week or so at 500 iu to prevent atrophy...everyone reacts differently, so have hcg on hand would be a good idea, and like you said, see how shutdown you will get......let us know how the cycle turns out for you, and good luck bro
    sounds good... and thanks for all the info man.... much appreciated. i'll keep you posted once i start in about a month.

Thread Information