docflock is offline New Member

Question How do you inject amps hygienically?

I opened up an amp of sust today and poured it in the syringe. Is this the wrong way to do it. I could see how "dirty" air is entering the shot, but I figured since I am cracking open the amp anyway and exposing it to air, why not just pour it in.

I ordered an amp opener today but I do not know if this is going to help or not. I am only concerned because from previous cycles I had a tendency to get some of those disgusting, red staph boils (that don't want to pop) on my neck and head. One was on my scalp and caused a tiny path of hair to fall out.

Any thoughts?

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    I don't know how you managed to "pour" it into the syringe. Anyways, the best way to to get some extra needles, 18gauge 1 1/2 inch, attach that to the syringe, suck up the gear, then pull back the plunger a bit to get the oil out of the barrel and neck of the needle, take the 18 gauge off, and put on your injecting needle.

A amp open will work great.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hey docflock just as Troyboy said. I dont have an amp opener but a trick of the trade as a paramedic is too take an alcohol prep and rip one end open take the tip of the amp where it breaks and put it in the pack which contains the prep. Not only will you save your fingers from getting cut but it will sanitize it.

Seaoro693 is offline Junior Member
    pour it in?? who would of thought wtf hair falling out red staph boils, what are you on, get off the gear and get to a doctor i dont think that kind of stuff is normal

shootdeep is offline Member
    maybe i'm just dumb, but how do you pour it in the syringe and not leak any? i hope you're not blocking the tip with anything........

docflock is offline New Member
    I was removing the plunger from the syringe. Then after cracking open the amp I poured it in

gearuser is offline New Member
    This seems like a good idea... does anyone know if its OK to take the plunger out and pour the amp contents in? Everytime I draw with a separate needle I can never get the all the gear from the bottom of the amp. Wouldnt the BA take care of the bacteria in the air?

popa is offline Senior Member
    think of it this way, if you saw your doctor do that would you be ok with it.....I should wouldn't be thats crazy, you want to be as sterle as possible, never take sort cuts when injecting, not worth it, you save a cupple of seconds big deal

Yeah but like the other guy said once you open the amp the gear is already exposed to air. and when you suck that last bit of juice at the bottom you are suckin in alot of air also.. Vials are a different story.. Just wondering if anyone does this with amps and if they've had any problems.

legend is offline Associate Member
    I am only concerned because from previous cycles I had a tendency to get some of those disgusting, red staph boils (that don't want to pop) on my neck and head. One was on my scalp and caused a tiny path of hair to fall out.

Any thoughts?

i have a few !! man that just sounds so ****in gross. sorry to hear this bro, but i don't think it's from the way you inject, but the crappy gear your probably using. get better shyt !!

bump..

anyone tried this before?

Thread Information