Thread: ** var

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member

** var

Does anyone ahve experince with his var or even better some lab results, i'm tlaking about the thin blue 5 mg tabs.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Never heard anything good about them. If you havent already bought them, dont. Go with something more credible like denkall or loeffler.

Alright i won't be buying those then, just wanted to check because the price caught my eye, although his stuff is too up and down.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    no good, I asked the same thing one time. They have tested as anadrol , dbol and winny so you don't know what you are getting with them

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Wouldnt trust the Var or Primo tabs

Unfortunately, I've been pretty disappointed with all his stuff so far...which is a bummer cuz it's usually super cheap...guess now we know why hmmm?
    His Anadrol gave me puffy tits, and no gains that I could tell, and I've always blown up quite well on the old Syntex, and the Anapolan.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    nobody on this board likes him but other boards say his stuff is good. Seems to be a tossup.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    nobody on this board likes him but other boards say his stuff is good. Seems to be a tossup.
    Well, he is a selective scammer. Some of his stuff is good, lab tests have proven otherwise for a lot of stuff. The consensus i get is that his cheap **** is usually good. ie. dbol , winstrol , ancillaries, clen ...**** like that. When it comes to expensive compounds like oxandrolone and masteron , etc, that is when to stay away from him.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Well, he is a selective scammer. Some of his stuff is good, lab tests have proven otherwise for a lot of stuff. The consensus i get is that his cheap **** is usually good. ie. dbol, winstrol, ancillaries, clen...**** like that. When it comes to expensive compounds like oxandrolone and masteron, etc, that is when to stay away from him.
    I used the dbol but doubled up on it, cause in no way were they 50mg. Then again my whole cycle from him was free so who am I to complain.

Does he even have injectables? 'Cuz I've only had his assorted tabs.
    Like Darkseid said on his D's, I was doing 2 a day, then three.
    I finally started seeing aceptable gains @ 3 a day, but I was getting negative Liver/Kidney signs..i.e. High BP, redness in the Face, Nausea, Difficulty Swallowing, dark Foamy Piss, upper belly bloat, hand tremors...even a weak Weany! THAT's where I drew the line.
    I wasn't 100% sure that was the culprit until I stopped them and the sides started to subside.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I wouldn't trust anything from I P

Why with all the other options available
    now anyone does is beyond me...

Especially anything that we all know is a higher
    price product like Anavar or Primo...

His oils suck and probably the only thing I would say is
    OK is his Winny and D-Bol tabs and even some batches
    of those have had bad lab results...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    the dbol 50's i have are definitely underdosed

Yeah the dbol 50's are defintiely underdosed, i've seen them test out at 24 mg. Although i have sued them with good success, and even at that underdose they're still dirt cheap.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    from my exp, the var, mast, and primo tabs were weak at best. i've tried his products directly from him and from 3 other remailers. the winny's were good, the secondaries were acceptable, especially for the price. the eq and deca was unimpressive if accepted for advertised dosing. at double dose it was 'not bad'. i don't like the 5% BA ratings though. i got building site soreness as the cycle progressed. i did get some decadick from his deca, so i can't say it's bogus. i think it depends on the remailer/distributor. i know of one that does get very acceptable gear from him, however the delivery is extremely slow, but also very reputable. so, from time to time i still check him out. if you want good var and winny orals go with BD. peace.

Thread Information