cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

cycle update/seeking advice

I am 4 weeks into my first cycle ,75mg ed fina, 100 mg test prop ed.I also take with it liquid-dex and novla ed. I have just got my hands on QV deca 300 and QV test ent 250. I was thinking of adding into my cycle 500/week of the test ent broken into two injections twice a week at 250mg and 300 mg of the deca once a week. I would keep my original cycle just add these other items into the mix. Is this ideal worth it, or should i just save the qv stuff for a latter date. Thanks.cj

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    I am 4 weeks into my first cycle ,75mg ed fina, 100 mg test prop ed.I also take with it liquid-dex and novla ed. I have just got my hands on QV deca 300 and QV test ent 250. I was thinking of adding into my cycle 500/week of the test ent broken into two injections twice a week at 250mg and 300 mg of the deca once a week. I would keep my original cycle just add these other items into the mix. Is this ideal worth it, or should i just save the qv stuff for a latter date. Thanks.cj
    I would save it for the next one, being that your a month in already

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    save it. fina and deca are progesterone related and will shut you down real hard. Use your current cycle to cut and save that stuff to bulk next time. No need to just throw something in because you have it.

MachZ is offline Member
    I agree with the above bro's, its also your first cycle so no need to go too deep.

Thread Information