Thread: New cycle

The KI DUB is offline New Member

Question New cycle

Whats going on....... im just finishing up a cycle of test eth., dbol , and nolvadex ..... i gained about 13 pounds..... but i need some help on my next cycle. Im new to this and i read that sust250, dbol, deca , will put on the extra 30 lbs im looking for. Ummm. i just need some advice to what you guys think i should take to gain that extra weight plus an anti i should take and how long i should wait after im done with this first cycle..... heard about 8 weeks...... also i still have a think of winny tabs that i havent taken yet so i was wondering if i should throw them into my next cycle towards the end or what?.,....thanks

later

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    a good cycle should last about ten weeks, the results of any cycle have to do not only with what compounds you use, but also your diet and training, you get out what you put in, do a search on bulking cycles and you should find what you need

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    a good cycle should last about ten weeks, the results of any cycle have to do not only with what compounds you use, but also your diet and training, you get out what you put in, do a search on bulking cycles and you should find what you need
    i think he was asking how long he should wait until doing next cycle, not how long the cycle should be; i may be wrong. anyway, did you gain 13lbs total off of your test e/dbol cycle or kept 13? what were your dosages? a lot of guys can get up to around 25lbs gained off of a test enanthate /dbol cycle with sufficient calories, protein, etc...

DirtyDee is offline Banned
    yea i thought ur supposed to gain alot more than 13 lbs if your diet is right

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=The KI DUB]Whats going on....... im just finishing up a cycle of test eth., dbol , and nolvadex ..... i gained about 13 pounds..... but i need some help on my next cycle. Im new to this and i read that sust250, dbol, deca , will put on the extra 30 lbs im looking for. Ummm. i just need some advice to what you guys think i should take to gain that extra weight plus an anti i should take and how long i should wait after im done with this first cycle..... heard about 8 weeks...... also i still have a think of winny tabs that i havent taken yet so i was wondering if i should throw them into my next cycle towards the end or what?.,....thanks

take in more food for extra weight, however long you were on your cycle take an equal amount off. 30lbs in a lot for a second cycle but definitely doable with the right diet. Also depends on your current weight, metabolism and body type. I would leave the winny out during that cycle, but choice is yours.

Thread Information