PistonMike is offline New Member

Unhappy How Do You Know If You Have Gyno?

I took a cycle this June of 2ccs of t200 for 5 weeks. I knew nothing about AS, but got the hook up from a coworker and he said there was "no way in hell" I could get bitch tits, gyno, from this small of an amount. I took it, got great results, but did develop sensitive nipples at the end of the cycle. Basically, they were hard all the time. Somewhat sensitive too, but mostly rock hard. I knew nothing about anti-estrogens at the time. After a month, the sensitivity went away, but since then I've been paranoid about developing gyno ever since. I don't have any lumps, lactate, etc., but I was wondering if those are the only signs of true gyno, or are there subtler symptoms like added breast tissue/puffy nipples? Can you still develop gyno 6 months out of a cycle? I enjoyed the gains I made with AS, but won't go back until I educate myself. Thanks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont worry u cant develope gyno now, i think. if ur nipples were sensitivie it means u were in the early stages of gyno !

yes, educate ur self more !!!!!

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt worry about it. Your not on cycle now so you wont have to worry about your roids converting to estrogen. As long as your test level is back to normal you should be ok. Stop worrying and relax..you'll live longer

PistonMike is offline New Member
    Yeah, thanks. The less you know about AS, the easier it is to freak out about stuff like this...

Thread Information