Garrbea is offline New Member

Best over the counter, for restarting system

Will be coming off a cycle in 4wks whats the best over the counter to help jump start your system again.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nothing................ Clomid and nolva is the best way to get HPTA functions back to normal.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid and nolva are virtually otc if your doing some kind of research with them.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Check your pm box bro.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrbea
    Will be coming off a cycle in 4wks whats the best over the counter to help jump start your system again.
    Do you mean in addition to regular PCT? If not, It's a must that you get Nolva and/or clomid like the other guys said.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    You can add some tribulus to your PCT. But id make sure you still use clomid and nolva. Those are a must

-MS

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    you guys are advising clomid and nolva?? i hope it is implied that one or the other should be used and not both. it would be good to clear that up in case there is some misconception by the casual reader. there is no need for both to be run simultaneously and i wouldnt recommend running l-dex or anyother anti-e while on PCT. PN
    What are you talking about. I have been using clomid AND nolvadex together for pct for a while now. Do some more research before giving that advise.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    you guys are advising clomid and nolva?? i hope it is implied that one or the other should be used and not both. it would be good to clear that up in case there is some misconception by the casual reader. there is no need for both to be run simultaneously and i wouldnt recommend running l-dex or anyother anti-e while on PCT. PN
    bro what the hell are you talking about??? you should run nolva and clomid during pct

maybe hes working on developing tits and likes being chemically castrated. Nothing says olympia like a good case of gyno. Clomid and nolva pct end of story.

Pn just jk Now to point at hand clomid will help stimulate the natural test production and clomid by itself is a very pore estrogen antagonist. So here we introduce nolva to help with the rampant estrogen we now have to deal with. Now I also run l-dex pct, better safe than sorry imo. Obiviosly I offended you and I appologize.

Hey I respect BK all the way but I would have to dissagree. I am not a biochemist or a doc but my understanding is that Nolva competes at the receptor site and clomid works at the hypothalimus-pituitary gonadal axis ( bare with me its late) . This means that it stimulates the release of more gondotropin from the pituitary gland raising the luteinizing hormone, which creates a signal to the leydig cells to produce more test and sperm. Granted both of them (nolva and clomid) are synthetic est, they both work at very different levels. Im sure there are plenty of other bro's here that can complete what I am saying futher, but this seems to be the norm in pct protocol.

I wont run l-dex at high enough dose to shut down est completly just enough to hamper it. Kind of the same way you run l-dex threw a cycle to keep bloat down but still need nolva in case signs gyno start to appear

I agree and Im glad we took this oppertunity to show both sides of the coin. Again sorry for the offense Peace CS

I agree with peter north about this, he knows a good deal i have read many post by him

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    PN, i did not mean to insult you. I thought my response was respectful. In any event, i do believe running clomid and nolvadex together is beneficial. Havent done any research concerning this in a long time, but i will see what i can dig up. and dont believe everything you read, a lot of info out there is outdated or biased.

legend is offline Associate Member
    and the nolva, clomid controversy/confusion goes on !!!peter, the articles were very insightful, and brought up alot of good points. one problem i have is do you have the follow up article mentioned in your second post ? the author of that post states next month he will folllow up with post cycle test recovery. in this case i think that article will be much more significant. if you have it please pm it to me. i am very curious to read it.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I agree, I'd like to see that second article if it can be posted. That would be very helpful in my decision making.

Thread Information