Thread: First Cycle..

gator1298 is offline New Member

First Cycle..

Temptation is killer.. Been recommened do wait another year or two to start using sauce but the temptation is too great... Was wondering what you guys thought about this for a first cycle..
    Stats
    20, 6'1, 190, 3 years training, Nutrition is good(have a great deal of knowledge because I am a minoring in it in college), Aspiring personal trainer.... A lot of people get flamed for saucin too early and they very well should be.. I am getting some bloodwork done soon and wanted to start next month after i get the results back.. I really believe that I have an edge and think I have more knowledge than most guys my age who use sauce.. MY diet, training is good. I've done some research, sent some pms around, and tried to gain as much knowledge as i could about AS from people who are pros. Some will flame, some will not, but what do you think about this cycle..
    Week 1-10 T200 200 mg
    Week 1-9 EQ 200 mg
    Clomid, nolva, on hand... Since its my first cycle I am gonna use low doses and see how my body responds.. If I feel the need to up the doses which I may need to do, I will do so. Opinions welcomed....

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gator1298
    Temptation is killer.. Been recommened do wait another year or two to start using sauce but the temptation is too great... Was wondering what you guys thought about this for a first cycle..
    Stats
    20, 6'1, 190, 3 years training, Nutrition is good(have a great deal of knowledge because I am a minoring in it in college), Aspiring personal trainer.... A lot of people get flamed for saucin too early and they very well should be.. I am getting some bloodwork done soon and wanted to start next month after i get the results back.. I really believe that I have an edge and think I have more knowledge than most guys my age who use sauce.. MY diet, training is good. I've done some research, sent some pms around, and tried to gain as much knowledge as i could about AS from people who are pros. Some will flame, some will not, but what do you think about this cycle..
    Week 1-10 T200 200 mg
    Week 1-9 EQ 200 mg
    Clomid, nolva, on hand... Since its my first cycle I am gonna use low doses and see how my body responds.. If I feel the need to up the doses which I may need to do, I will do so. Opinions welcomed....

Looks like you got the answer to your question

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would double the doses and run it 1-3 weeks longer,
    but thats me I may be more agressive than others.
    Besides by the time you see how your body reacts it will be to late to up the doses. just my $.02

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I would double the doses and run it 1-3 weeks longer,
    but thats me I may be more agressive than others.
    Besides by the time you see how your body reacts it will be to late to up the doses. just my $.02
    Agreed. Your test dosage is quite low, but you may want that.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Id go at least 500 if your gonna use T200 brand and Id drop the EQ for your first cycle. Try test first.

I started at 20. no regrets.

Bartleby is offline Member
    agreed with the above, you def wanna up the test a bit especially because the T200 will be a little underdosed. you might want to hold off on the eq to see how your body reacts to just test, but if youre gonna throw it in up it to 400mg and run it longer than 9 wks, most recommend 12 wks with 10 being the minimum...good luck

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Billy_Bathgate]Id go at least 500 if your gonna use T200 brand and Id drop the EQ for your first cycle. Try test first.

QUOTE]
    I agree 100%

Thread Information