Thread: pls help asap

TooSmall is offline Associate Member

pls help asap

alright well i am in mexico right now on my laptop and i have a q
    i leave on friday so i need this answered asap

steroids are legal to be bought here, and i live in canada
    in canada steroids are legal to own but not to buy

so would i have any trouble bringing them on the plane since they are legal in my country?
    i will be flying straight to canada not stopping over in the states or anything so i dont see why there should be a problem

help me asap if you can, thanks

diesel21 is offline Member
    um, i don't think you can... but hide them well, take the labels off, and put them with your vitamens.....

(at your own risk of course)

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Mail them to your buddy?...I know security is very tight in the states...but i think every nation and every airport is following that trend bud...

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    if you fly with them, and they are legit in canada, then claim them with customs, if you don't then you might be in trouble for failure to claim a product. If you buy a watch or bring in money to the US and don't claim it, even those they are both legit, you can be in trouble for your failure to claim and pay either taxes and fines or even lose your products! Play it safe bro.

Your best bet if checking them on the plane and hoping noone searches it. Do not send through the mail because mail coming out of mexico is really tight with customs.

MachZ is offline Member
    Don't take the chance bro. LWB said it right that Customs can be a biotch coming from mexico.
    Mail them and take a chance that way and at least you can claim its not yours rather than get busted and searched like a mofo everytime you go thru customs from there on.

It is a toss up no matter what, it is a matter of luck but by no means is it risk free.

I have had no problems bring stuff across the border by land but when you bring in airlines and airport security it is a completel different playing field. My mom works high up in airport security and I know all the steps they take and I would not try to bring something in from another country that was illegal.

Thread Information