NeedASixPack is offline New Member

Clenbuterol Question--Help A Newbie Out

Hey all, I'm new here and been looking around. I've seen a lot about Clen . I am 5'10'' 190lbs. (not HUGE) but pretty lean and strong, nice shape except my gut. It's been a hard winter and gained a few lbs. My question is-- I will like to get back down to around 180lbs. with a six pack and just to be leaner than I am now. I am trying to diet and cardo and start working my abs out but need a jump start to get this spare tire of a stomach flatter. I'm thinking maybe 3 weeks of Clenbuterol will help. Again I am pretty lean and just need to drop a few lbs and flatter stomach. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
    PS- Do you lose streagth while losing fat from Clen?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    You can run a small clen cycle.. 2 weeks on clen, and 2 weeks off is the norm (of course there are other variations) combined with an ECA stack is pretty popular.. Look up in the educational forum and there is a very informative thread that will answer everything you need to know.. Unfortunately the Clen won't grow you a six pack, you gotta bust ass for that bro, the diet is most imporant, but the clen will help..

To answer your last question, yes you may lose some strength when you drop your bodyfat.. Keep the diet up, and don't get lazy, you shouldn't see a HUGE drop in strength..

good luck
    Last edited by monster.; 03-26-2004 at 12:42 AM.

decadbal is offline Banned
    most ppl run clen for 2weeks on, 2off 2 back on. if you use ketophin, spellin may be wrong, u can run it for about 4 or 5 weeks straight, the flip flop is best, 2on, 2off, with eca stack on the 2off weeks, youll have to start out low, bc clen effects your heart, so about 50 or 75mcg a day for a few then up some till u get to 120... its that easy bro, make sure your on a lowfat diet and doing some cardio, u also may not wanna take the clen right before you work out or do cardio, couple of hrs before..

Thanks you guys.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    Ive used clen its good. Different than caffiene kinda heats you up a bit. Gets you going. Might make your hand shake slightly. Good stuff.

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    Yo Bro and I mean that literally. So you finally grew some balls and now your on here posting. You will learn alot from most on here here's the must have on Clen
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=Clen+handbook

TinyT is offline New Member
    if you are on a cycle (14 weeks) when should you start the clen ?
    Thanks!

I see the handbook says to take Taurine while taking Clen . What is Taurine?
    Thanks for the info.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedASixPack
    Thanks for the info.
    Taurine is an amino acid - stored in your liver - Clen depletes it - I about died at work one day as every one of my muscles cramped up - also supplement with potassium . Taurine 4-5 grams ED / Potassium 500mg - 1 gram ED Drink an extra gallon of water also.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedASixPack
    Thanks for the info.
    I buy mine in bulk from these guys and cap it with capsule machine

www.1fast400.com - hope that helps

the capsule machine can be purchased here www.capsuleconnection.com

handy when capping VAR or Winny or Dbol or Drol powder too

Thread Information