USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member

Quality Vet Products.... Help me out bro's

Ok guys I was just doing some research on the board about quality vet AS. It seems that people have not really liked their experience with it and I was just about to put in an order of Test, Deca and Winstrol but with all the negative things said about QV I'm having second thoughts. People have just about put down each of their gear from test to winstrol to deca one at a time. Has anyone had any good experiences with it or thought the quality of QV was garbage?? i've obviously never used QV before so does anyone have any recommendations on another AS or should I stick with QV??

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    of the mexican steroids , i consider qv among the best companies, well dosed, but the vials tend to be underfilled, but i've never seen a quality test where they weren't at least 95% of dosage listed

Bartleby is offline Member
    ive used the qv enan, prop, and eq and had great results, no complaints, tops for mexican vet steroids ....

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Have loved QV. If you are looking to use test see if you can get the 50ml Enanthate as they are usually priced cheaper per ml than the 10's.

diesel21 is offline Member
    i tried the deca 300 and had no results what so ever.. it was real, but yet again my close friend took it at the same time and gained 15 lbs... this was a combo of sust and deca for the both of us..

funny thing is i eat way better and more thanb him.. weird....

diesel21 is offline Member
    regardless, everyone here loves the qv 300 and a lot of people use their products here

blowout247 is offline Associate Member
    I love QV! I used the Prop, Equipoise , Decca, Enanthate , and winstrol , and have no problems. QV-POSTER CHILD!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I love all QV Products. Only ones I prefer are Human Grade and Homemade.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankass
    I love all QV Products. Only ones I prefer are Human Grade and Homemade.
    i agree, homebrew is the way to go

i used qualit vet EQ and Test E. I loved it great products.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quality vet is probally the cleanest coming out of mexico, other then getting underfilled the test works like a charm....

magnusson is offline Junior Member
    I'd use QV products over about 90% of the UG scene.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i used QV eq and got seriously sick for it. maybe i just got a bad batch, but i had a high fever, diarrea, and all site i shot were sore and hard for weeks after the shots. i'll never use it again, but like i said it is just my opinion. alot of guys don't like denkal t-400 and although it hurts like hell i got some real good gains from it. to each his own.

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Use QV and have had good results. Test E, Cyp, Deca 300, winny--all good stuff.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I used and love QV products ,never had a problem and had good gains each time.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

carlo is offline Associate Member
    I don't know where youo heard all of those negatives about QV, they may be underfilled but not underdosed, the only thing I've noticed id that is hard to extract the juice out of it, other than that QV is a good choice for the price!

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I have used QV Eq and Winstrol and loved the results I got from there products.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    their prop is the only thing that I have used and I absoutly loved it

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Good stuff, Maynard!!

Stengun

Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    I know there are some positive responses in this thread but i dont happen to be a fan of QV. I know for a fact that the QVE 007 and 009 (i had 009) batches were underdosed and for that reason I will not purchase another QV product. The sting thats left behind from QV products is far worse than RT, SL, or ICN. QV may be cleaner than some other Mexi products, but for the money I wouldn't settle for QV unless that is your only option. The QV craze was big about 6-12 months ago and for that reason there were a number of fakes floating around so also beware of that. PN
    actually the QV EQ was overdosed a little from batch 007, that was the batch i used. It is great how the qv website says concentrations on there products though

yeah my bad for trusting thoes bastards......haha

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    First off Peter North is refering to QVE batch 007 and 009 which if you look at ther site again would be the Test Enan NOT EQ as Light wieght Baby is refering to!

Of course Quality Vet is going to post Lab results that are good. but I have a question. If you look on the web site, you check batch numbers and Lab results of product that will be coming out in may of 2006? How does Quality Vet know what the lab results are going to be in 2006? I used Quality Vet when they first came out and they had a very good product. As time went on there products have went down hill. The older batches were good, but the newer batches are garbage!!

I agree 100% with peter north regarding the pain of Quality Vet Test. The Last batch of Test I used from QV was about 6 months ago and assure you I had to take presription pain killer to sleep at night the pain was the worst I have ever had from any brand of gear!

I also was using batch QVE 007 and 009 I was injecting 4mls per week (1000mg of test according to QV) with very slight gains. It felt if I was on about 400 mg per week! I started with the 10ml bottle of Test Enan and ended with the 50ml Jug of Test Enan. For some reason the 50ml Jug was more painful than the 10ml. So if you want to save money buy the jug but you will pay for it with painful injections!!!!

IMO- Dont waste your money on QV I have had far better results with Tornel Test 200 than QV Test 250

Thread Information