sumomaster is offline New Member

From what Countries Can You Buy IGF-1 LR3?

Guys, I live in Kuwait. I asked my source yesterday if he had IGF-1 LR3 and he said he never heard of it.
    Is this stuff new?
    I can't order it and have it shipped to me because steroids are illegal here. So, where can I travel to get it? (any close by countries)

Thanks in advance fellas..

Steroids are illegal in the US but that does not stop people from buying them and getting them sent in. Yes IGF-1 LR3 is fairly new but you should be able to find a source if you search around, just give it time. Like in the U.S you can order to your place of residence but you take the risk of siezure and I am not familiar with the penalties in kuwait.[B]

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    its actually not a steroid so maybe it is legal where u are.

Can Long R3 IGF-1 be found in Turky or Thailand?
    Can someone be able to purchase IGF-1 from a research company?

nj juice is offline Member
    Yes, you can buy IGF-1 from a research company.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Sorry if this is unrelated to your question about how to obtain IGF-1 r3, but you asked if it were a new substance.
    What is your training experience and what means of cycling have you done in the past? Just asking more or less to ask yourself if you’re ready for something like IGF-1 r3.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Sorry if this is unrelated to your question about how to obtain IGF-1 r3, but you asked if it were a new substance.
    What is your training experience and what means of cycling have you done in the past? Just asking more or less to ask yourself if you’re ready for something like IGF-1 r3.

Doc
    Well, I'm 26 yrs old, about 178 cm tall, 75 kg, I don't know my fat %. I have been lifting for 4 years almost noon stop. I have used prohormones before.
    My first cycle was on March 2003 (Deca , Winstrol , and a low dosage of Andro 50 (1 pill/day).
    My second cycle was on July 2003 (Deca, Winstrol but this time was for a longer period almost 2 months)
    My next Cycle will be in March 2004. My plan is to make it in two parts. Bulking followed by harding the gains. This is my plan so far:

Dianabol : week 1-5 (15-30mg/day)
    Deca: week 1-11 (200mg/week)
    Test Enanthate : week 4-11 (500mg/week)
    Long R3 IGF-1: week 12-15 (40mcg/day)
    Nol & Prov: week 1-15 (10 & 25 mg/day)
    HCG : week 13-15 (7000 iu/week)

Winstrol: week 16-22 (50mg/day)
    Primo: week 16-22 (100-200mg/week)
    HCG: week 23-24 (7000 iu/week)

As you can see, the LR3 IGF-1 is used here as a bridge between the two cycles.
    Please post your comments.
    Thanks to everyone who replied

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sumomaster
    Well, I'm 26 yrs old, about 178 cm tall, 75 kg, I don't know my fat %. I have been lifting for 4 years almost noon stop. I have used prohormones before.
    My first cycle was on March 2003 (Deca , Winstrol , and a low dosage of Andro 50 (1 pill/day).
    My second cycle was on July 2003 (Deca, Winstrol but this time was for a longer period almost 2 months)
    My next Cycle will be in March 2004. My plan is to make it in two parts. Bulking followed by harding the gains. This is my plan so far:

Dianabol : week 1-5 (15-30mg/day)
    Deca: week 1-11 (200mg/week)
    Test Enanthate : week 4-11 (500mg/week)
    Long R3 IGF-1: week 12-15 (40mcg/day)
    Nol & Prov: week 1-15 (10 & 25 mg/day)
    HCG : week 13-15 (7000 iu/week)

Winstrol: week 16-22 (50mg/day)
    Primo: week 16-22 (100-200mg/week)
    HCG: week 23-24 (7000 iu/week)

As you can see, the LR3 IGF-1 is used here as a bridge between the two cycles.
    Please post your comments.
    Thanks to everyone who replied
    These are just my opinions, and i'm sure i messed up somewhere, most likely in the middle.
    You should be running test the whole way through. instead of starting on week 4, start on week one. switch over to prop while you're doing the bridge, and continue to run it through the end of the cycle. Instead of HCG at the end, use clomid/nolvadex .

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    BRO U NEED TO RUN THE TEST STARTING FROM WEEK ONE, u dont wanna run deca by itself unless u want limp dick, run the test from start with deca, also imo u should not be using igf1 yet, you are still very inexperienced. Also u should use the hcg , imo hcg should be used in every cycle, just because one thing works for one guy doesnt mean it will work the same in you, use hcg every time, its cheap, and easy to get, and its better to be safe than sorry, and end up on hrt for the rest of yur life.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    These are just my opinions, and i'm sure i messed up somewhere, most likely in the middle.
    You should be running test the whole way through. instead of starting on week 4, start on week one. switch over to prop while you're doing the bridge, and continue to run it through the end of the cycle. Instead of HCG at the end, use clomid/nolvadex.
    First off I agree with Chris, run the test from day 1.

Secondly, I think you should split the cycles and run two completely different cycles. The first should be your bulking, then take some time off. Then use a cutting cycle down the road. This way you allow your body to return to normal hormonal levels after the bulking cycle while keeping calories high and ensuring as best as possible to keep your gains. If you cut right away you could loose quite a bit of those mass gains. If you are really determined to run the IGF-1 then run it with the second cycle.

Just my opinion, but I think it would be wise to split the cycles. Patience will yield better results.

Doc

Thread Information