J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

HCG + clomid a no no!?

ive been reading alot of different conflicts on whether or not HCG should be run durring PCT.....some say it hinders the restoration of testicular functions...and others say that their is sort of a synergy between the two....i guess helping each other out....making recovery much quicker....im in PCT right now about 4 days in and i just took an HCG shot this morning....any info?!.....good looking bros!!

AND NO IM NOT A NEWBIE....MY NAME GOT DELETED FROM THE FORUM FOR SOME REASON

Da Bull is offline Banned
    well bro we just had a lengthy debate on this just yesterday and the consensus was to stop hcg therapy 1 wk before starting pct.but i'm sure this will turn into another long debate.

Good luck

DB

Grant is offline Member
    **** i missed a good debate, i need to find that thread

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    well, i for 1 did'nt miss that debate.....got some good info and will change my pct..............and never wanna see this question again

Terminator2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    well, i for 1 did'nt miss that debate.....got some good info and will change my pct..............and never wanna see this question again
    HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHE change your PCT EXPERT?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator2
    Part of being an expert is always willing to be open minded and learn new things.

Weren't you suspended as Terminator1? Now they will Bann you and eventually your IP address. For a 33 year old you really are juvenile.

Terminator2 is offline New Member
    Im not terminator, I am in imposter!

yeah, think i am gonna change it...did'nt have any probs recovering with hcg and clomid, but will try just clomid or nolv this time in late jan....never claimed that i was an EXPERT, and like tool said i will gladly learn how to do things better, get bigger, etc. Your thread brought out some good info(bb, mud) and thanks to them I have found a better way

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    yeah, think i am gonna change it...did'nt have any probs recovering with hcg and clomid, but will try just clomid or nolv this time in late jan....never claimed that i was an EXPERT, and like tool said i will gladly learn how to do things better, get bigger, etc. Your thread brought out some good info(bb, mud) and thanks to them I have found a better way
    Everything changes over time, things improve, we learn from mistakes and experiances, and so on......... Having an open mind is always a good assett in anything you pursue and over time makes you a smarter person...... I don't think one person claimed to be an expert in that thread, but tried to give information they thought was correct and tried helping terminator1.

asymmetrical1 you give out tons of great information so don't let this ass bother you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Everything changes over time, things improve, we learn from mistakes and experiances, and so on......... Having an open mind is always a good assett in anything you pursue and over time makes you a smarter person...... I don't think one person claimed to be an expert in that thread, but tried to give information they thought was correct and tried helping terminator1.

asymmetrical1 you give out tons of great information so don't let this ass bother you bro.
    thx bro, means alot comin from you

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Im not terminator, I am in imposter!

i banned you...............you can wait out your suspension that cyc gave you, or move on. it matters none to me.

I4L

Thread Information