The KI DUB is offline New Member

Question questions regarding next cycle

for the record, im 5'5, 173 lbs.... my goal is to reach a solid 190lbs ripped as ****. i workout consistently about 6 times a week, for about an hour-hour and a half. My first cycle boosted my strentgth up pretty good and put some thickness onto my build. I took only 40 pink tabs of dbol , 4 a day for 10 days, and test eth. 500mg a week for 8 weeks. I gained about 13 lbs total, eating pretty consistent, and upping my protein but i still want to get a bit bulkier and be ripped up for the summer. so i think im going to buy a cycle of 10 amps of sust250, and 120 dbol tabs, plus a thing of nolvadex for my next cycle after i wait abouit 8 weeks after my first cycle. Does anyone have any good tips, or idea, or ways to help me out to get to my goal and be about 190 and cut by summer time. Thanks

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    first off, 10 shots of sust is not enough for a proper cycle, forget about sust and dbol , both will bloat you up like a balloon, think about this:

500mg test cyp weeks 1-12
    400mg eq weeks 1-12
    10mg nolva ED
    .25mg ldex ED

PCT 3 weeks after last shot of cyp/test
    nolva/clomid

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    500mg test cyp weeks 1-12
    400mg eq weeks 1-12
    10mg nolva ED
    .25mg ldex ED

PCT 3 weeks after last shot of cyp/test
    nolva/clomid
    That's a good one, you can run the test 1 week passed the eq. I'd pick one or the other on the anti-e's. If you use ldex there's not much estrogen if any for the nolva to block.

JohnnyB

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The KI DUB
    for the record, im 5'5, 173 lbs.... my goal is to reach a solid 190lbs ripped as ****. i workout consistently about 6 times a week, for about an hour-hour and a half. My first cycle boosted my strentgth up pretty good and put some thickness onto my build. I took only 40 pink tabs of dbol, 4 a day for 10 days, and test eth. 500mg a week for 8 weeks. I gained about 13 lbs total, eating pretty consistent, and upping my protein but i still want to get a bit bulkier and be ripped up for the summer. so i think im going to buy a cycle of 10 amps of sust250, and 120 dbol tabs, plus a thing of nolvadex for my next cycle after i wait abouit 8 weeks after my first cycle. Does anyone have any good tips, or idea, or ways to help me out to get to my goal and be about 190 and cut by summer time. Thanks
    why would you run less your second cycle than you did your first cycle? What's your body fat percentage now? If you're like 18%, there's almost no way you can gain 20 lbs while halving your body fat percentage.. But if you're already under 10%, it's another story. Also, how old are you? That could also be a big factor in acheiving your goals.

Thread Information