Thread: M1t

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

M1t

Have a few questions.
    1. For those who have used it, how did you cycle it? Did you do 2wks on 2 off, or what and why?

2. Why is it suggested that you do not take it for longer than 4-6 wks? besides the hepatoxicity reasons.

3. Since it is mainly anabolic (to my understanding), would it be harsh on the hairline? Would finasteride be useful in combating this?

thanks for any info yall have!

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    Change the Subject to full name of the compound, i think alot of people are not sure what you are talking about. I have not used it, but friends have and rave about it.

1. 4-6 wks on.
    2. It is hard on the kidneys and recovery, it is much like a more toxic version of finaplex, as I am told, with similar gains, in both strength and hardness with a slight loss of fat.
    3.I am unsure as to the conversion to DHT, as that leads to hair loss, I would imagin as with most AAS, if you are suseptable to hair loss, this will accelerate it.

JMO - sorry for no sound info.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    i just started a cycle today, i started a thread and will keep everyone updated.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    i've been on now for 3 weeks of a 6 week cycle...

first week or two were the worst... very dry throat...

it eventually got worse to where i got bad bloodynoses and very blood shot eyes... but those sides are all gone now...

I'm not sure if those bad sides i got were from just getting sick or just the m1t or maybe a mix of both...

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch

it eventually got worse to where i got bad bloodynoses and very blood shot eyes... but those sides are all gone now...

I'm not sure if those bad sides i got were from just getting sick or just the m1t or maybe a mix of both...
    So there's the bad part of it. Are there any good things you want to tell us about it?

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    So there's the bad part of it. Are there any good things you want to tell us about it?

-moto
    went up about 10 lbs... but i notice a big drop in bodyfat... all veins in my arms became visible while relaxed

strong increase in strength...

NO lower back pain

dry throat is gone, still get bloodynoses though, but not as much as when i had the bloodshot eyes

also i was running 20mg ED of kilosports m1t

i was running m1t alone, but now i've added more supps (no2, creatine, chromium, l-argnine, vandyl sulfate)... so i'll see how the next 3 weeks goes

overall, m1t rules... i'm 200 lbs at about 7% bodyfat most vascular i've ever been, even more-so then when i ran EQ

before the m1t i was around 190 at 8 or 9% bodyfat... never actually got my bodyfat tested i'm just going by how i look

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Pinch, check your BP if you're getting nose bleeds. I get them when my bp is high, especially when i'm on tren .

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Pinch, check your BP if you're getting nose bleeds. I get them when my bp is high, especially when i'm on tren.
    ya i probably have higher than normal BP...

but right now the bloodnoses only happen if i pick my nose...

but normally when i pick my nose, no bloodnose occurs

hehe

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Finasteride doesn't help with m1t as the molecule is already 5-alpha reduced. BUT I've seen no indication of hairloss from anyone that's been on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Finasteride doesn't help with m1t as the molecule is already 5-alpha reduced. BUT I've seen no indication of hairloss from anyone that's been on it.
    Yeah, that is what i concluded as well. So what i plan on doing is just not going over 10mg/day.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    From the molecular structure alone, to me it looks like a 17aa-Boldonone-DHT

or 17-methyl-dehydroboldonone

Id think it will be hard on the hairline. Obv live toxicity issues, but I wouldnt rate it much worse than dbol .

JMO from looking at it, I have no factual evidence besides appearence.

Blog Entries
    So, BB, what effects do you think 10mg/day could possibly have on the hairline? Any?

What i am taking is 20mg var ED and 10mg of M1T.

I want to see some real results just using m1t, what kind of gains?? how much of gains do people keep?? do u need an anti-e? what best for post cycle.....using clomid??

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinch

What about Libido? I noticed on T-Bombs a loss of not necessarily libido but ability to maintain erection. I believe this may be due to M1T shutting down real testosterone and a deficiency developing. I've seen on other boards that M1T and 1-testosterone cypionate injectable make a excellent stacking pair with real testosterone cyp or enanthate and results are often better then a test/EQ, test/tren , test deca and other stacks because of great muscle gains, low or no fat and no water bloats.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I've heard (and I'm not a chemist) that it's closest to a methelated primloban. Isn't 17aa boldedone dianabol ?

Vette: most ppl use 20mg a day. Maybe start with 10mg and taper up if the side effects are bearable.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    So, BB, what effects do you think 10mg/day could possibly have on the hairline? Any?

No idea, Im just using my guess based on what it looks like. I dont remeber specifically anyone complaining though.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    I've heard (and I'm not a chemist) that it's closest to a methelated primloban. Isn't 17aa boldedone dianabol ?

Vette: most ppl use 20mg a day. Maybe start with 10mg and taper up if the side effects are bearable.
    essentially, but the 5-alpha reduce...which is where 17aa dehydroboldenone comes from

A substance doesnt always act like it looks. Some may feel its like primo, but the structure indicates otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette

no one has reported any sides of hairloss as of yet, i'm taking it now and am not noticing any hairloss and i'm prone to MPB.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    no one has reported any sides of hairloss as of yet, i'm taking it now and am not noticing any hairloss and i'm prone to MPB.
    Thanks for everyones imput in this thread
    appreciate it!

Thread Information