cloud9 is offline New Member

sex complications...how can i get my balls back?

my balls shrank when i got on this cycle. i didn't care at first, but now when i am having sex and i come, my balls shoot up inside me, and it's very, very unfomfortable. i have to hold them down there, but sometimes they shoot up anyway, and sex is not as enjoyable. so i got some hcg to try to fix it. i also put up this post ( http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...627#post734627 ) explaining my cycle and asking what to do with the hcg, but most of the replies were more focused on maintaining gains and recovery. Thanks for your replies and suggestions on how to maintain gains and rocover smoothley, but I really just want my balls to drop back down. can the hcg do that? if so, how should it be administered? if not, what do i have to do? thanks! T
    Last edited by cloud9; 01-04-2004 at 08:08 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You want to take clomid and nolvadex . HCG is more of a while on cycle thing.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    I would stop the deca , and play the waiting game. That is, the fact that deca remains active in the blood stream for 3-4 weeks after the last admin, so that means you will have these complications (deca dick, and atrophy - shrinkage of the testies and them staying up "high"). I would run Nolvadex and or Arimidex to lower estrogen levels, clomid could be used as well, but on the recovery side, you need to run the Clomid for the normal 21 days or longer after the 3-4 weeks of times pass where the deca is leaving your body. So if you use clomid now, it is more as a weak anti-e, rather then a recovery tool. The HCG should be ran post cycle, 2500iu every 5th day for 2 weeks, ie, mon, sat, and then finally the following thursday. This will help your testes by giving signals of (I forget the hormone name) to lower down, and produce test again, but this does not make them work, just sets them up to work again, the clomid helps start the production of test. Hope this helps, or gives you some ideas to search about.

some say to do it durring the cycle, and some say after.... has anyone personally tired both methods? what if someone does some hcg alone, with no steroids ? would it do anything?

thanks again for your helps! God Bless, T
    Last edited by cloud9; 01-05-2004 at 03:28 AM.

Here is something I found online. Any disagreements? Seem legit to you guys?

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin )

Quick overview:

Active Life: 64 hours
    Drug Class: Leutenizing Hormone (LH) - Gonadotropin
    Average Dose: debatable
    Acne: Yes
    Water Retention: Yes
    High Blood Pressure: Yes
    Liver Toxic: No
    Aromatization: No, but it will raise testosterone levels and increased aromatization may occur.

Chorionic gonadotropin is a hormone found in the female body during the early months of pregnancy (it is produced in the placenta). It is in fact the pregnancy indicator looked at by the over the counter pregnancy test kits, as due to its origin it is not found in the body at any other time. Blood levels of this hormone will become noticeable as early as seven days after ovulation. The level will rise evenly, reaching a peak at approximately two to three months into gestation. After this point, the hormone level will drop gradually until the point of birth. As a prescription drug, HCG offers us some interesting benefits. In the United States, we have the two popular brands, Pregnyl, made by Organon, and Profasi, made by Serono. These are FDA approved for the treatment of undescended testicles in young boys, hypogonadism (underproduction of testosterone ) and as a fertility drug used to aid in inducing ovulation in women. When prepared as a medical item, this hormone comes from a human origin. Although there is often a fear of biological origin products, there is little research to be found regarding pathogen or sterility problems with HCG. The problems seen with human origin growth hormone are certainly not to be repeated with HCG, as this compound is obtained in a much different way.

While HCG offers the female no performance enhancing ability, it does prove very useful to the male steroid user. The obvious use of course being to stimulate the production of endogenous testosterone. The activity of HCG in the male body is due to its ability to mimic LH (luteinizing hormone), a pituitary hormone that stimulates the Leydig's cells in the testes to manufacture testosterone. Restoring endogenous testosterone production is a special concern at the end of each steroid cycle, a time when a subnormal androgen level (due to steroid induced suppression) could be very costly. The main concern is the action of cortisol, which in many ways is balanced out by the effect of androgens. Cortisol sends the opposite message to the muscles than testosterone, or to breakdown protein in the cell. Left unchecked (by an extremely low testosterone level) in the body, cortisol can quickly strip much of your new muscle mass away.

The main focus with HCG is to restore the normal ability of the testes to respond to endogenous luteinizing hormone. After a long period of inactivity, this ability may have been seriously reduced. In such a state testosterone levels may not reach a normal point, even though the release of endogenous LH has been resumed. Many who have suffered severe testicular shrinkage may be able to relate, as it is often some time before normal testicle size and feelings of virility are restored if ancillary drugs had not been used. The excessive stimulation brought forth by administration of HCG can likewise cause the testicles to rapidly return to their normal size and level of activity. We are not simply looking for it to fix the problem however, as the resulting high testosterone level can itself trigger negative feedback inhibition at the hypothalamus. Estrogen production is also heightened with the use of HCG, due to its ability to increase aromatase activity in the Leydig's cells. This is due to the main action of HCG, namely the increase of cycIicAMP (a secondary messenger that regulates cellular activity). When stimulated by HCG, the ability of the testes to aromatize androgens could potentially be heightened several times greater than normal. This also may inhibit testosterone production, so we therefore use HCG only as a quick shock to the testes.

The usual protocol is to inject 1500-3000 I.U. every 4th or 5th day, for a duration usually no longer than 2 or 3 weeks. If used for too long or at too high a dose, the drug may actually function to desensitize the Leydig's cells to luteinizing hormone, further hindering a return to homeostasis. Timing the initial dose is also very crucial. If your were coming off a cycle of Sustanon for example, testosterone levels in your blood will likely stay elevated for at least 3 to 4 weeks after your last injection. Taking HCG on the day of your last shot would therefore be useless. Instead one would want to calculate the last week in which androgen levels are likely to be above normal, and begin ancillary drug therapy at this point. In this case HCG would be started around the third or fourth week. Likewise, after ending a cycle of Dianabol (an oral) your blood levels will be sub normal after the third day. Here you may want to begin HCG therapy a few days before your last intake of tablets, giving it a few days to take effect. One would also want to give some thought to the level of suppression that the cycle might have brought about. After an 8 week cycle of Equipoise for example, 1500-2500 I.U. would likely be a sufficient initial dosage. The lower amount of hormonal suppression one associates with this drug would probably not require much more. On the other hand, 750-1000mg of Sustanon per week might incline the user to inject a much larger HCG dose, perhaps as much as 5000 I.U. for the opening application. It may thereafter also be a good idea to reduce the dosage on subsequent shots, so as to step down the intake of HCG during the two or three weeks of intake.

As discussed above, HCG acts only to mimic the action of LH. It is likewise not the perfect hormone to combat testosterone suppression, and for this reason it is used most often in conjunction with estrogen antagonists such as Clomid, Nolvadex or cyclofenil . These drugs have a different effect on the regulating system, namely inhibiting estrogen-induced suppression at the hypothalamus. This of course also helps to restore the release of testosterone, although through a much different mechanism than HCG. A combination of both drugs appears to be very synergistic, HCG providing an immediate effect on the testes (shocking them out of inactivity) while the anti-estrogen helps later to block inhibition on the hypothalamus and resume the normal release of gonadotropins from the pituitary. The typical procedure involves giving the Clomid/Nolvadex dose from the start with HCG, but continuing it alone for a few weeks once HCG has been discontinued. This practice should effectively raise testosterone levels, which will hopefully remain stable once Clomid/Nolvadex have been discontinued. While unfortunately there is no way to retain all of the muscle gains produced by anabolic steroids , using ancillaries to restore a balanced hormonal state is the best way to minimize the loss felt with ending a cycle.

According to many posts I've read on this site, many people think that you should start hcg therapy one week after your last shot, but according to the article above, that's too soon if you're on deca or some other long lasting sauce. I'm not sure of the integrity of this atricle, (from http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/) but I at least wanted to let you all know so you could decide for yourself. Peace, T

Jack The Ripper is offline New Member
    Use HCG @ 3000 iu every 5th day, 4 shots total, Clomid 100 mg ED for the first 15 days, 50 mg for the next 15 days. Total PCT must be no more than 30 days.

Good Luck !!!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    deff start HCG before pct.....how long before is debatable....some run it the whole cycle .

And btw.....i've heard that somtimes your balls never regain size .

crazed98 is offline Associate Member
    I was told by many users and my Endochronologist that it should be 3,000 I.U every 5th day, starting mid cycle. Basically take 3 cc's of the water and mix with the powder. at the 5th week take 1cc, then in 5 days another 1 cc, then in 4 days the last cc. Follow the same for the PCT, start after your last shot. With Noveldex, or Arimidex . Even throw in some Tribulus to help with the LH hormone

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    are you still on cycle?

Do NOT use more then 500iu at a time you risk desensitizing your Leydig cells to LH

you will probably get by with 500iu twice ew during the cycle.

Research some HCG posts search for swales proticol!!!

Thread Information