big swoll is offline Member

Please help with PCT!?!?!

will some of you voice your opinions on how to run my hcg and clomid after this cycle

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-12 test cyp 600mg
    week 1-12 deca 600mg
    week 1-10 primo 300mg
    week 6-12 tren 75mg ed

on another board they told me to use my hcg at 500 iu eod for 20 days and then begin clomid at regular doses (300/150/50)

P.S. this cycle is not set in stone i am planning on running it this summer....and what do you guys thinking aobut the timing of the primo....run it two more weeks or start it in week two.......thanks in advance

The Natural is offline Associate Member
    First of all... NICE CYCLE BRO!
    I got a couple of tweaks though...

week 1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    week 1-12 test cyp 600mg
    week 1-12 deca 600mg
    week 1-12 primo 300mg <--- Primobolan ?
    week 9-15 tren 75mg ed

week 16 PCT with clomid (day1: 300mg next 10days: 100mg last 10days: 50mg)

Optional:
    week 13 HCG 500iu for 10days (ED)

GOOD LUCK BRO!

yep, primo is primobolan depot by schering.....thanks for the advice....i hope to get good results off of this cycle...i like the timing of the tren so i can jump right into pct

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd run the hcg during the cycle @ 500iu 2X a week. This will prevent athorpy, which will help in recovery.

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'd run the hcg during the cycle @ 500iu 2X a week. This will prevent athorpy, which will help in recovery.

JohnnyB
    Ditto. I am doing that at present and very happy with the results.

johnnyb...thanks for the good advice...i think i will do that...i was wondering if you could help me out with one question though....i have 5000 iu amps of hcg ...i know they must be refrigerated after they are opened....how do i keep it refrigerated....should i draw all of it up into different syringes and put those in the refrig.....i have asked this before on the board with few replies...thanks

toolman....do you have a similar cycle to mine....and since you are doing the same thing could you help me with my above question

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    johnnyb...thanks for the good advice...i think i will do that...i was wondering if you could help me out with one question though....i have 5000 iu amps of hcg ...i know they must be refrigerated after they are opened....how do i keep it refrigerated....should i draw all of it up into different syringes and put those in the refrig.....i have asked this before on the board with few replies...thanks

toolman....do you have a similar cycle to mine....and since you are doing the same thing could you help me with my above question
    No my present cycle is 500 TE 400 Eq, but atrophied nuts are atrophied nuts and by week 4 mine started shrinking and crawling north.

I am using Gonaker which comes in vials instead of amps. When you have the amps, draw up all the doses into different syringes then refrigerate the syringes.

thanks tool...that was always my theory, but this is the first time i've had somebody confirm it for me

Bro get some Bacteriostatic Water and a sterile vial, the BW will help preserve it longer then sterile water.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro get some Bacteriostatic Water and a sterile vial, the BW will help preserve it longer then sterile water.

JohnnyB

that is the exact reason that i love this board....i love hearing things like this that everyone needs know, but probably doesn't.....great idea johnnyb....thanks for the help

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    JohnnyB and others I am anout to start my 3rd cycle which consists of 300mg deca for 10 weeks and 400mg of of test E for 11 weeks. I will running nolva throught cycle and PCT along with clomid I plan on doing hcg throughout cycle what do you guys suggest, I planned on 500iu every 5 days
    need your help fellas! Thanks

HCG every 4 or 5 days is a good way too, since HCG has a half life of 64 hours.

JohnnyB

Thread Information