boot is offline New Member

Unhappy lost of interest in sex food

hi people in middle of test cyp and deca cycle lost total sexual appetite and food FEELING REALLY LOW started 1 aweek of hcg for 3wks...and still have 4weeks left to run on cycle....not to sure if was because my last cycle just stopped as really ill then 3wks later started new one......any sugestions and any idea what to do at end of cycle and what to do aty present ....thanks lads all the best and a happy new year

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am kind of confused about the food part but you shouldnt have any sex drive problems while on test. What doses are you taking of each?

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Quote Originally Posted by boot
    hi people in middle of test cyp and deca cycle lost total sexual appetite and food FEELING REALLY LOW started 1 aweek of hcg for 3wks...and still have 4weeks left to run on cycle....not to sure if was because my last cycle just stopped as really ill then 3wks later started new one......any sugestions and any idea what to do at end of cycle and what to do aty present ....thanks lads all the best and a happy new year
    Strange. I know some people who have run only Deca and experienced a loss of sex drive but those running Test and Deca usually have no such problems.

At the end of your cycle make sure you run the appropriate PCT (Clomid and/or Nolvadex ). For now, if your cycle is working and you are gaining I would just continue and possibly increase the Test. But we need to know more to give you better advice.

So give us a more detailed breakdown of how your cycle looks. Are you running more Deca than Test? Is perhaps your Test fake or under-dosed? Have you gained much while running your cycle? Etc.

Roadkill is offline Banned
    What is sex food? Like strawberries and bananas?

chevy44 is offline Member
    ru sure that the test is real? that could be why

legend is offline Associate Member
    test and deca makes me horny like a mofo. what does your diet look like also ? are you eating enough food throughout the day ?

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    SEX FOOD LOL.
    Dbol made me lose appetite. I was hungry but smelling food and thinking about it made me nausis.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I agree I think the test is underdosed or bogus.I ran test and deca 14wks and zero problems.

6p6
    6p6 is offline New Member
    everyone is different. testosterone is only one of a few factors that affect libido...check your diet, BF%, lust factor in your life!, etc.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Sex food = Sushi

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy Boot,

I need some of what your taking because I'm sitting here eatin tater chips and jacking off at the same time.

Stengun

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boot
    Yeah.. give us some more stats about you and you cycle if you want more help...

Good Luck bro.. Losing sexdrive is not funny..

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    What doses are you taking of each?

6p6
    6p6 is offline New Member
    It's all in the hip, it's all in the hips!

Thread Information