Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: texas pinz

  1. #1
    Bevo's Avatar
    Bevo is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    105

    texas pinz

    anyone who lives in texas know the specifics of buying pinz legally...i just got back in the state and was getting themn from hospital in old location...now have shot for tommorrow w/last remaining pin...(btw...can't order from online cause of certain problems asso. w/it)...thanks...

  2. #2
    hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    89
    Hey bro go to a farm and fleet store, most stores of this nature carry cattle feed, horse feed, things like that, also have pinz of course they are pinz for vitamin injections or medicine injections on horses but either way they will serve the same purpose,

  3. #3
    03733+$'s Avatar
    03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I'm in here with the rest of YOU!
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by hector999
    Hey bro go to a farm and fleet store, most stores of this nature carry cattle feed, horse feed, things like that, also have pinz of course they are pinz for vitamin injections or medicine injections on horses but either way they will serve the same purpose,
    !!!Right on!!!! The Farm store has all kinds of things!!!

    -Fina Pellets
    -Syringes
    -Injectable B12


  4. #4
    hector999 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    89
    i have read a little bit on B-12 what are the main reasons for taking/ injecting

  5. #5
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    I used to get my pins there

  6. #6
    seesamplay's Avatar
    seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevo
    anyone who lives in texas know the specifics of buying pinz legally...i just got back in the state and was getting themn from hospital in old location...now have shot for tommorrow w/last remaining pin...(btw...can't order from online cause of certain problems asso. w/it)...thanks...
    I go to Walgreens. I walk back to the pharmacist, tell them exactly what I need, they tell me what they have, I act put out because they have 30 boxes of different sizes but not the exact size I need, I get the closest thing, I pay and then I leave.

    Maybe it's a little unconventional going to the drug store and asking, but what the hell...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by 03733+$
    !!!Right on!!!! The Farm store has all kinds of things!!!

    -Fina Pellets
    -Syringes
    -Injectable B12

    **** I need a farm store by me!!

  8. #8
    The Butcher's Avatar
    The Butcher is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Stuck under 135lbs. on th
    Posts
    543
    You can legally buy them at the pharmacy, but some pharms are not as friendly about it as others. Walgreens is usually pretty cool. CVS and Eckerd are not so friendly, and usually require a script (company policy).

  9. #9
    03733+$'s Avatar
    03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I'm in here with the rest of YOU!
    Posts
    422
    It depends on what state you live in whether you can buy over the counter or not! You have to have a script where Im at!

    B-12 is the Vitamin and its a lot more effective than taking a B-12 tablet. Some take it for energy, some take b-12 because they are vitamin deficient or if you are anemic!

  10. #10
    03733+$'s Avatar
    03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    I'm in here with the rest of YOU!
    Posts
    422
    One more thing on B-12!

    Some use B-12 to cut painful injectables

    .5ml of Test Propinate mixed with .5ml of b-12 helps the pain to be tolerable while site injecting everyday!

  11. #11
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    I use to buy at a pharmacy right by the gym. All the juicers went there or so I was told by one.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •