z28man is offline Junior Member

3rd cycle, 600mg for 12wks or 700mg for 10wks?

Im about to start my 3rd cycle and was wondering if I should run my test enanthate at 600mg for 12 weeks or 700mg for 10 weeks? Its gonna be a clean bulk I guess you could call it. I want to keep fat and bloat to a minimum if that makes a difference in how to run it. Im running EQ as well so Im thinking 12 might be better since it takes EQ some time to kick in.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, since you are taking EQ as well, go with 600mg for 12 weeks. There shouldn't be any noticable difference in bloat between 600 and 700mg.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Run it for twelve or even longer. With that much gear in your system I would run it for 14-16 weeks.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z28man
    Im about to start my 3rd cycle and was wondering if I should run my test enanthate at 600mg for 12 weeks or 700mg for 10 weeks? Its gonna be a clean bulk I guess you could call it. I want to keep fat and bloat to a minimum if that makes a difference in how to run it. Im running EQ as well so Im thinking 12 might be better since it takes EQ some time to kick in.
    id run the 600mg at 12 weeks...also run the eq for at least 12 weeks...if you can get some more maybe consider extending the cycle 14-16 wks as stated above...

Thread Information