Thread: Cycle Check

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member

Cycle Check

I'm drumming up a new cycle for the spring time so far what i've got looks like this

Test Prop 100mg EOD wks1-11
    Dbol 40mg ED wks 1-4 (for that kick)
    Oral Winstrol 50mg ED 8-14

I also have Novla in case of gyno/PCT and clomid. Just wondering if I should throw in some Clen and T3 in weeks 8-14 or should I save it for a diff cycle?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestlingkompressor
    I'm drumming up a new cycle for the spring time so far what i've got looks like this

Test Prop 100mg EOD wks1-11
    Dbol 40mg ED wks 1-4 (for that kick)
    Oral Winstrol 50mg ED 8-14

I also have Novla in case of gyno/PCT and clomid. Just wondering if I should throw in some Clen and T3 in weeks 8-14 or should I save it for a diff cycle?

Well first off you might want to look at running your prop 3 weeks longer so that you end your prop 2 days before you are done you winny. Then you will get the best out of both worlds.

In regards to your clen and T3 what are you looking for from this cycle. Are you trying to bulk or cut?

Bulk, I can cut in another cycle. I just wondering since T3 is a very intresting drug. I've been reading that will drasticly enhance protein metabolism, so in theroy wouldn't this help with the prop in providing gains?

No need to jump start with dbol if your running the prop. If your going to stick yourself EOD why not include some tren as well. Run the tren the last 8wks and the winny the last 6 of your cycle.

yeah I would run prop through week 14, I would also consider running 400mg eq weeks 1-13. Like dragonslayer said no need for dbol inless you want.
    LWB

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I find that even with prop I sometimes like running dbol as well just to give that strength extra boost. More of an ego type of motivation then anything for me personally.

In regards to your T3 if used at a low dosage for better protein absorbtion you can do that but you have to remember that T3 can be very catabolic and I really don't think that is what you are looking for.

thanks for the info guys!

Thread Information