Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Is anyone else tired of.....

Is anyone else tired of the same questions that seem to be ask over and over again?

If so, help me out. I know have the ability to add a new FAQ that everyone will be able to see. It will be at http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/faq.php? and we can customize it for newbies so they won't have to ask "Can I drink Winny?" I need help though guys. So for every question that you hated to answer more than one time. Type it out or paste it one last time and I will put it in the new FAQ section.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LMAO @ can i drink winny? That sure gets broz mad on this board. I thinks thats a good idea man. It should work for the newbiez source posts.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    anyone of the countless threads on how old someone should be before the first cycle, and the damage it can do.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The other one is can I mix water and oil based AS in the same syringe.

Good idea!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Q.) What should I use for my first Cycle?
    A.) Assuming that you are of an appropriate age and have done the necessary research, training, and nutritional manipulation the AAS most commonly advised in a first cycle are Testosterone , Dbol , and either Deca or EQ. You do not have to use all of these listed but it is advisable that you include Test with every cycle. An example of a first cycle is as follows:
    Week 1-4 dbol 30mg Everyday
    week 1-11 test enanthate 500mg Every week
    week 1-10 EQ (Deca) 400mg Every week
    Clomid Post Cycle (A Must)
    Anit-e on hand or throughout cycle (A must)

While this cycle is an example of a standard first cycle compounds can be taken out and dosages may need to be changed according to an individuals stats. Once you have chosen a cycle and researched the AAS involved put it together and ask the members to critique it. Please include Age, Ht, Wt, BF%, AAS experience, and Training Experience in the post.

Q.) Can you mix a water based and oil based AAS in the same syringe?

A.) While some still do not like this practice it has been the experience of most of the members that this causes no problems and allows for less injections. The oil and water will never really mix making plunger control important when one goes from the oil based AAS to the water based while injecting.

Q.) How much weight will I gain on my cycle?
    A.) This question is impossible to answer. To many factors come in to play such as genetics, age, base physique, metabolism, sleep, diet, and training to make any estimate possible. One should make sure their diet and training is at the highest level to ensure maximum gains.

Now that's what I'm talking about, thanks Rickson. Everyone can see what it looks like in the FAQ above. As it grows I will start categorizing it more and more. Something like Injection questions, cycle questions, workout questions, etc...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    First I'd like to say I like the upgrade. Now for the cycle for first timers can we have different views of what we think of a first cycle with an explanation of why we feel that way. That way they can come to a decision of what would work for them.

Me idea of a first cycle is 400-500mg of test a week, a second would add deca or eq, then the third could add d-bol.

JohnnyB

Absolutely Johnny. I tried to show a sample cycle and show the AAS most commonly used while making it known that not all compounds are necessary. If you would like to type a second cycle or opinion I will be glad to include it in my post. Thats what this board is all about. Type it here and I will cut and paste into that one if that works for you.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Q) Does nolva hinder gains?
    A) NO, it is rumored to lower the bodies normal IGF levels, but when on exengonous anabolics it becomes insignificant.

Q) Isnt gyno the only side effect from estrogen I should worry about?
    A) No, edema (bloating) can cause a state of high blood pressure

Q) Whats the strongest and best anti-e?
    A) Aromasin

Q) Whats a good first cycle?

A1) 1-10 250mg Sust E3D

A2) 1-4 30mg Dbol
    1-10 400mg Enanthate

A3) 1-10 350 Enanthate
    1-10 200 Deca

* Winstrol 50mg ED wks 8-13 fits well in all above
    **Run proper anti-estrogens.
    ***Dont forget Post recovery

Q)Whats a good post recovery program?

A)
    wk -2 500ius ED + 20mg Nolva
    wk -1 500ius ED + 20mg Nolva
    wk 0 500ius ED + 20mg Nolva
    wk 1 Clomid 100mg ED (300mg day 1) + 20mg Nolva
    wk 2 Clomid 100mg ED (first half of wk) / Clomid 50mg ED (second half) + 20mg Nolva
    wk3 Clomid 50mg ED + 20mg Nolva
    wk 4 `0mg Nolva
    wk 5 10mg Nolva

****Start wk1 at regularly scheduled time ie, 2wks after enanthate. Count backward to find when to start HCG .

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I think that everyone should have to take a quiz before they become members. Ask a bunch of questions that are in the FAQs and the educational threads to make sure that they read them before they get on the boards and ask the some questions that we see over and over again. But I like them questions. They are the only ones that I can answer.
    Last edited by nevaenuf; 06-28-2003 at 02:26 PM.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Is anyone sick of PT being my bitch all the time. Well....I'M NOT!

I'm just fuggin withchu boss. I kinda like nevanuf's idea. I just don't know if that idea is fathomable or even possible. If it is though, it'd be a great idea.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    How about the "i am planning a d-bol only cycle, how should i run it?"

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    How many cc's = 1 ml?

And the formula for figuring mg per cc . . .

bump for more entries. Come on guys, if you have ever complained about someone not doing a search, you should be contributing.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I'm over it, hell, you can't go down the street without meeting a dumbass, why would I expect it to be different on the net?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Q: what test do i use?

A: we cant answer this because everyone reacts differently to different compounds. bulking: cyp or enanthate . cutting: prop or suspension. this is the best we can do most of the time. research all the test compounds, and pick whats right for you and your cycle.

Q i want to run an all oral cycle.....

A: oh holy hell......we all know this is a mistake, just look it up. if you arent man enough to bump the pin, then it might be time for other interests...

peace I4L

The Butcher is offline Member
    Q) What size needle do I need to use for (add compound and site of injection here)?

Most of the other stuff that people laid out looks good too. I find that I don't post very often to many people's questions b/c it is always the same shit.

J, perhaps you could have a little tutorial on how to refine searches, etc. so dumbasses such as myself can figure out how to work the resources of this board better.

Also, maybe you should put a bigger banner or some sort of flashing sign near the steroid forum tab that says something to the effect of "If you are new to this board (notice I didn't say "if you are new to AAS") please take a moment to browse this forum", and have that forum (ie, the FAQ forum) be the forum the banner is referring too. I know it already says "Educational threads", but perhaps it needs to be the biggest banner on the board. I think that alot of the reason people get onto these boards is to have their information be interactive. Otherwise, they could just go buy a book. Educational threads sorta seems like there isn't much interaction or participation from other members.

One other thought is to have the FAQ forum further subdivided into easier categories to search such as (Winny Questions), (Growth Questions), (Testosterone Esters Explained), (Novice Cycles), (Anti-Es), (Post-Cycle Recovery), (Site Injections), etc, etc. I'm sure I could think of others, but you get the point. I realize that it would be a huge task to try and categorize these things, and I know many threads take on different themes as people put their two cents in, but it might help with getting people to look there first. In this age of laziness, people usually feel it's much easier to post a question rather than look around themselves. Maybe they would search more if they had a little easier way of finding the info quickly.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    DO YOU INJECT LIQUID NOLVA OR LIQUID CLOMID?
    The problem is not people asking this question, but instead posting and saying that they just finished doing that... OUCH!
    Well I've seen that a lot lately and it should probably be posted somewhere cus it seems more and more people are doing it...

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I think this a great idea. However The people who ask these questions are the ones who don't search or research these questions or board rules for that matter.
    Though a good idea, I think it will go ignored and the same questions that have been answered time and time again will continue to be asked.

JMO,

xxxl83

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I like this FAQ idea...wonder who came up with it
    Alright, alright you can thank me later

FAQ:
    1.) Q: Where can I get AAS and how much do they cost?

A: The World Wide Web has made it alot easier for people to obtain anabolic steroids on the black market. Hundreds of pharmacies around the world exist to distribute AAS's and capitalize on its growing demand. Many people have come to rely on message boards not only for cycle advice but to also make friends and acquire sources.
    Of course prices vary depending on your source. Ordering overseas tends to be cheaper but the risk is higher since the package goes through customs. And gym prices tend to be much higher then domestic and oversea prices since it touches more hands before it reaches the end user.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Q: I've heard that when you're done using steroids you lose all the gains you made during your cycle. Why would someone risk using AAS just to look good for 12 weeks out the year?

A: While there comes a point at which an individual is so exceedingly beyond their genetic limitations that any cessation of AAS and similar drugs will necessarily result in a relatively dramatic loss of LBM, these examples represent the upper echelon of trainers, i.e. professional bodybuilders. With a sensible administration of post-cycle therapy and, just as importantly, a continuation of solid training and diet principles despite the potential lethargy and let down of coming "off", the average trainer should be able to retain a significant proportion of the LBM gains made while on a cycle (discounting water weight).

Got Gear? is offline Member
    I've got an article on injection pain that I can submit. Will have to do a little tweeking to get it into FAQ format, but here it is:

Post Injection Pain?

Here's an quick overview of why it hurts, and some suggestions for how to make your next
    injections less painfull.

Every juicer has experienced this at some point.. the Sustanon strut.. the Propinate peg leg...
    and the list goes on. Often the soreness will last up to a week and end up effecting your
    workout and often your whole lifestyle. So what's up? Why does it hurt and what can I do
    to lessen the pain? Below is a quick explination.

Why it hurts:
    It's simple.... you're causing muscle trama. This often causes swelling of the muscle which will make matters worse. You cause muscle trama from an injection in a few different ways. Let's look at how
    we're causing this trama.
    1) Big ole hole in your muscle! Obviously a needle is going to damage your muscle as it cuts a
    hole often a inch or deeper into your muscle. Usually this is the least of your worries/pain.
    2) Forceing a bunch of oil into your muscle. Believe it or not, mother nature didn't design our
    muscles with the consideration that we'd be forcing a bunch of oil into them. The oil spreads the muscle fibers apart which causes muscle trama.
    3) Benzyl Alcohol. This is what's used to disolve the steroid into the oil suspension. Your muscles don't particularly like this stuff.

So what can we do to lessen the pain?
    1) Massage the muscle/injection site well after your injection. This helps to spread the oil out evenly throughout your muscle causing less trama to any 1 particular part of the muscle.
    2) Warm up your gear! Run your syringe under hot water for a couple of minutes. Heating the oil makes it thinner which again will help to allow it to spread out evenly throughout your muscle.
    3) Cut your steroid with a less painful steroid, STERILE oil, or even Sterile Vitamin B12 oil. This will help dilute the concenration of Benzyl Alcohol. MAKE SURE IT'S A STERILE OIL!!!!
    4) More injections of less steroid. It's not the needle that causes post injection pain, it's the steroid. Often splitting up your 3cc dose into 2 x 1.5cc injections will make life much less painfull.
    5) Inject SLOWLY! The slower the better. This helps to allow some of the oil to move away from the injection site on it's own. The more you force the oil into the muscle, the more the muscle fibers near the injection site are going to be forced apart (causing muscle trama) to accomadate the oil.
    6) Try to keep a steady hand. The tip of the needle is like a razor blade inside your muscle, the more you move it around, the more it's going to cut up your muscle.

Notes:

-Your muscles will often get "used" to injections. Most juicers report that each injection gets a little easier and less painful (up to a point)
    -A "stronger steroid" will have more Benzyl Alcohol in it than a weaker steroid. Ie) 200mg/ml Propinate will have twice as much Benzyl Alcohol in it than 100mg/ml propinate. Hence, the stronger steroids will ofter cause more post injection pain.
    -Every juicer's body responds differently to gear. Something that was painful to you may cause no pain for someone else or vice versa.

keep 'em coming guys, I am beginning to organize them now. You did this, not me. Thank you and good job!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like nevaenuf's idea. Before any newbie got full access to the forum and was able to post they should read the education threads or go through a check list of common ?'s. I dont know if this is feasable but just a idea
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Kato is offline Member
    Great start. Thank you all!!

Q: What precautions can I or should I take when receiving AAS through the mail?

A: First and foremost, while it certainly does occur, the chances of a traditional steroid user who orders solely for personal use receiving a controlled delivery (the term used to essentially describe the type of delivery where the police or DEA are waiting to bust you the moment you receive the package) are minimal. To remain better safe than sorry, however (always a good idea) there are a number of measures you can take to ensure that such a mishap does not incur more drastic consequences than are necessary.

Of these measures, the most simple but necessary involves "cleaning house" in the event you are expecting a delivery in the very near future. While your package is very likely going to fall under 'personal use', it can, if added on top of any other gear found in your residence (and they will most certainly search the remainder of the residence if you receive a controlled delivery) be enough to bump you up from 'personal use' to 'intent to distribute a controlled substance' - two very different beasts. To prevent this, it is imperative that all AAS (ancillaries and pins are also a good idea) be temporarily removed from your premise when expecting a delivery.

Additionally, a precaution that should be taken whenever possible is the use of the United States Postal Service as a medium of delivery. The reason for this is quite simple: Not only does the USPS handle an inordinate volume of domestic packages, but it is substantially more difficult for this body to simply check a suspicious package. FedEx, UPS, and similar companies, on the other hand, are private enterprises, and you should consider your utilization of their services an implicit surrendering of MANY of your basic rights to search and seizure, which in fact it is.

Many suggest delivery to a P.O. Box to avoid a home delivery, though this method often creates more problems than it solves in that you can not always be assured that the package will fit; a situation that potentially creates an unexpected 'sign-for-package' situation - something no one wants to be confronted with. The bottom line is that if they are going to get you, they are going to get you, and by having the delivery come to your home (as opposed to a PO Box or MBE Box) you retain the advantage of preserving the very real right not to be anywhere near the premise when the package is left (an impossibility with a MBE or PO Box, as the delivery occurs when you pick it up). Numerous members advocate the approach of running a few extra errands or staying late at work during the three day window or so that you are expecting a delivery so that you might be sufficiently "away" when the package arrives. This allows you the very real advantage and comfort of not receiving the package personally. Again, if they are going to get you, they're going to get you, though your situation becomes increasingly more positive if you not only did not personally receive the package in question, but, upon returning to your residence, walked right past it without giving it a second glance (a "luxury afforded to you if in fact you were not in when the package arrived). There is also an additional peace of mind in that anecdotal reports seem to suggest that controlled deliveries are rarely "left" (there are, however, conflicting anecdotes); thus, a package's presence on your front steps at 8:00 pm may yield a certain peace of mind (though it is still best to step right over it at first and head into the house as delineated above in the small chance things are not well).

While a number of experienced individuals advocate having the package shipped to your address with a phony name as a means to impunity through technicality, this is, in practice, a potentially dangerous idea that can greatly add to your potential list of problems in the event you are receiving a controlled delivery. A controlled delivery is NOT made without some significant degree of preexisting evidence against the person in question. Given this information, your clever idea to simply have the package delivered to "Hugh Johnson" at "your address, your city, your state, and your zip code" becomes mail fraud, and your potentially probationary verdict for personal use of a controlled substance for a first time offender no becomes slightly more serious, as you have committed fraud, essentially against the United States government.

Lastly, and perhaps most debatable, is the "return to sender" method. Under this practice, upon receipt of your delivery, you are to immediately write "Return to Sender" across the package in HUGE letters as if to suggest that you DO NOT recognize this package and have every intention of getting it out of your hands, as you had NOTHING to do with it. While the arguments against its ineffectiveness are solid, there is essentially nothing to lose in attempting it. Unlike the above example of a bogus resident, your scrawling "Return to Sender" does not constitute mail fraud, or fraud of any demonstrable type for that matter. While the chances are admittedly minute that such an action will "clear" you, the fact that it is literally a nothing-to-lose by it situation, dictates that it is at best an intelligent course of action that may provide you and your attorney with some bargaining leverage should it come to that, and at worse, a harmless waste of a bit of ink and a few moments of your time.

Q: I placed an overseas order and received a letter from U.S. Customs stating that my package contained goods considered illegal in the United States and that the items in question would be destroyed unless I wished to contest the seizure. What am I supposed to do? Am I in trouble?

A: First of all, counterintuitive as it may seem, DO NOTHING. You will likely receive several follow up letters, each of which should be promptly ignored. Your contestation of the seizure would, of course, implicate you as the actual intended recipient (not good). As you never accepted delivery, had possession of the package or otherwise became a recipient of said illegal items, there is no case against you provided you do not acknowledge the items by contesting the seizure or otherwise responding to these letters. Your address, however, is most likely "flagged" by Customs, essentially meaning that it is no longer a good idea to have any overseas shipments come to that same address, as overseas packages sent to the flagged address will certainly come under more intense scrutiny than your average package.

sharky is offline Associate Member
    what can i take w/eq? anything!!!!
    why cant i gain weight? your not eating enough you dumb sh*t !!!
    why does it hurt when i inject? maybe because you are poking a d*mn needle in your leg!!!
    can you write me up a cycle with this gear? yeah, if i didnt have my own life!!!

i seriously think the best thing possible would be to write up a couple of cycles for beginners.
    Last edited by sharky; 07-11-2003 at 01:21 AM.

popa is offline Senior Member
    how much weight will I gain of this cycle.

Big Green, great Q & A bro, I appreciate those. Guys I do appreciate the responses, but I need Q & A similar to what Big Green and the others did.

Keep em coming guys the FAQ is looking better and better.

bump for more

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Great idea!!! Here are some that might be useful (maybe one or two are a little tongue-in-cheek).

Q. I'm not yet 21 and I'm thinking of taking steriods . What should I do?

A. Don't. Your body does not stop growing and maturing until you reach about 21 years of age. Taking AAS before your body matures can cause premature closing of growth plates (stunted growth) and/or damage to your endocrine (hormone) system. During your teenage years your body will be producing more natural testosterone than at any other time in your life. Use this natural advantage to grow - train hard, eat well and get plenty of rest and leave the steriods until you are old enough and wise enough to use them properly.

Q. Should I tell my girlfriend I'm taking AAS?

A. It depends on a variety of factors. Do you live with her and she might find your stash? Can you trust her? Is she ready to accept your 'dirty' habit? Most guys who try to hide their use of steriods wind up falling out with their girlfriends when she finds the gear hidden in the closet. When this happens the girlfriend often makes an ultimatum 'me or the steriods'. Perhaps the best thing to do is weigh up how you think she would react if you told her. Say things like 'I've been doing some research and I'm thinking of trying AAS' or 'Honey, if I am to get any bigger I need to do AAS' and see how she reacts. If and when you do tell her make sure you make it clear that you have done a lot of research and you know all about the side effects, how to minimise the side effects and what you need to do post cycle.

Q. Can I use the same needle twice?

A. No. Even if you boil and sterilise the needle there's still a good chance that you will cause a serious infection if you reuse a needle. Needles are cheap and relatively easy to get a hold of. Why take the risk? Plus, each time you use a needle you cause further damage to the tip and that can lead to increased pain on breaking the skin and during injection and increased scar tissue.

Q. I can't get hold of Clomid can I use Nolvadex instead for my post-cycle therapy?

A. There's been a lot of debate over whether Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) is as good as or better than Clomid for post cycle therapy . Research indicates Nolvadex may well be better for PCT. Some experienced AAS users take both Clomid and Nolvadex post cycle. One thing is for sure you need to have either or both for successful PCT.

Q. I can't get hold of Clomid or Nolvadex for my PCT. Should I still do my cycle?

A. No. Get all your gear including your PCT sorted out before you start your cycle.

Q. Should I tell my doctor about my AAS usage?

A. Definately. Especially if you are having medical problems or undergoing tests. Doctors (unless workplace doctors or doctors carrying out examinations for life assurance, etc.) are obliged to keep your usage of AAS confidential and most would thank you for your honesty. If you do tell your doctor and he kicks up a stink then maybe you should change your doctor.

Q. Can I drink alcohol and take recreational drugs while on a cycle of AAS?

A. The choice is entirely yours. But why choose a lifestyle dedicated to fitness and physical perfection and then go out clubbing and throw away a week of hard work? Everyone knows there are risks associated with drinking and taking drugs. Those risk are increased and new risks are introduced if you drink and/or take drugs while on AAS. For example AAS tend to increase your blood pressure and heart rate and you could increase your blood pressure and/or heart rate to dangerous levels by drinking or taking drugs while on a cycle.
    Last edited by FedSki; 07-13-2003 at 04:40 AM.

LOL. Here's another one (you might like this one PT).

Q. Is there a tool or piece of software that will help me plan my cycle?

A. Yes. FedSki a dedicated member of AR developed Cycle Planner which helps you map out your cycle, works out when you should take your injections and how much the cycle will cost. Download it from the 'Steriod Questions' message board - you'll find it listed near the top of the threads. As it's an Excel spreadsheet you'll need Excel in order to use it.

Q. Will AAS damage my heart or other organs?

A. Certain AAS can cause damage to certain internal organs if taken in large enough quantities. For example many oral steriods (and some injectables) are 17-alpha-alkinated (17aa) which means they have been modified to ensure they pass through the gut (or through the blood) without being broken down. The liver then gets the job of breaking down 17aa and too many 17aa can damage the liver (and kidneys). As for damage to the heart - well there's been a lot of debate over this issue. Some studies have indicated that steriods can increase the chances of developing left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) which is a common development among endurance athletes and body builders (including those who train naturally). If LVH does develop then the heart finds it more difficult to pump effectively and left unchecked it can lead to heart failure. Research has also indicated that discontinuation of training or reduction in training can reverse LVH. The bottom line - don't start taking AAS until you have done your research and you know all the side effects and risks and can make an informed judgement.
    Last edited by FedSki; 07-13-2003 at 05:04 AM.

Sorry - just thought of another one (bit of a funny)!

Q. My friend told me to inject my steriods in my ass but it hurts so much when I stick the needle up my ass. Am I doing something wrong?

A. Hell yea. You are supposed to inject into the muscle tissue of you ass not up your ass. The best place to inject is about three inches below your hip bone and halfway between your leg bone and your ass crack (the big fleshy part of your ass). Go to www.spotinjections.com for pictures of where to inject.
    Last edited by FedSki; 07-13-2003 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    LOL. Here's another one (you might like this one PT).

Q. Is there a tool or piece of software that will help me plan my cycle?

A. Yes. FedSki a dedicated member of AR developed Cycle Planner which helps you map out your cycle, works out when you should take your injections and how much the cycle will cost. Download it from the 'Steriod Questions' message board - you'll find it listed near the top of the threads. As it's an Excel spreadsheet you'll need Excel in order to use it.

You're the man bro. Got it all in. THANK YOU FOR THOSE! This FAQ is really growing guys. It is looking pretty damn impressive too me.

Now who is going to take claim to the ever famous Winny question? I don't want an answer of Yes, you can drink Winny. Let's give these newbies the science behind it, so they know that this isn't just any other board out there.

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    You're the man bro. Got it all in. THANK YOU FOR THOSE! This FAQ is really growing guys. It is looking pretty damn impressive too me.

Now who is going to take claim to the ever famous Winny question? I don't want an answer of Yes, you can drink Winny. Let's give these newbies the science behind it, so they know that this isn't just any other board out there.
    I'm guessing you'll divided the FAQ into different sections?

Anyway here's my crack at the Winny FAQ.

Q. Can you drink Winny and if you do drink it will it work as effectively as injecting?

A. Winny (Stanozolol being the AAS) is 17 alpha-alkinated. This means the Stanozolol has been modified so it's not destroyed by the gut and is broken down by the liver and distributed via the blood. So yes you can drink Winny. Many claim it's just as effective if drunk as it is if injected, this being because the drug needs to travel to the liver to be broken down and distributed regardless of how it enters the body. Others claim (through experience) it works better when injected. I guess you'll just have to try both to be sure what works best for you. Remember though 17aa AAS are hard on the liver and need to be used with caution.

Q. What are spot injections and do they really work?

A. The term 'spot injection' refers to an injection directly into the muscle that you hope to improve with AAS. Long acting AAS (e.g. Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca ), Testosterone Propionate , Testosterone Enanthate , etc.) are designed to break down gradually over time by passing through the liver. Once broken down and in a 'usable' state the blood system carries the AAS around the body and into the muscles. So the likelihood is that spot injections with most long acting steriods is pointless except perhaps to reduce scar tissue in one area. That said some claim to have had great results by spot injecting and stand by the method. Spot injections with the likes of Testosterone suspension are more likely to be effective as Testosterone suspension does not need to be broken down by the liver and is in a 'usable' state on entering the body. For more information and pictures of spot injection sites go to www.spotinjections.com.

Quote Originally Posted by FedSki
    I'm guessing you'll divided the FAQ into different sections?
    Yeah I have it divided into various sections to make it easier to follow. Thanks again bro, those were great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information