apgomez3 is offline New Member

Just DECA? - Need advice...

I have 10ml/200mg of deca and nolva pills. What is a good cycle if I want to finish the 10ml in 8 weeks? Also, when and how much nolva should I take? Do you also think I need to take clomid for post? I am very afraid of gyno...This is my 3rd cycle in 10 years. Last one was just deca about 4yrs ago and the one before that was 8yrs ago and it was cypionate and anadrol . My goal is to acheive some definition and muscle gains.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Get some test and more Deca

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    First that isn't even enough deca for one cycle. If you combine it with something you need to run atleast 300mg a week for eight weeks, even better if its longer. Second deca isn't good by itself. Third, deca is a bulking AS in my opinion not the best for definition. Lastly if your scared of gyno that nolv wont do anything. Deca creates progesterone not estrogren so you need something like bromo or a counter AS like winny.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    First that isn't even enough deca for one cycle. If you combine it with something you need to run atleast 300mg a week for eight weeks, even better if its longer. Second deca isn't good by itself. Third, deca is a bulking AS in my opinion not the best for definition. Lastly if your scared of gyno that nolv wont do anything. Deca creates progesterone not estrogren so you need something like bromo or a counter AS like winny.
    He's right on all accounts!

Deca does not convert to progesterone

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Deca does not convert to progesterone
    Pheedno, why is deca gyno always refered to as progesteron related?

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Pheedno, why is deca gyno always refered to as progesteron related?
    Deca nor Tren aromatize to Progesterone. Deca aromatizes into dihydronandrolone. The PR is stimulated by nandrolone , and can produce a progesterone-like substance; but it's not progesterone; much weaker(this is where the progesterone rumor formed from).
    Progesterone is a prolactin agonist, and both prolactin and progesteron receptors can be found in the mammary gland and can cause gyno which is where prolactin inhibitors come into play but gyno symptoms from these are very rare.
    Again, progesterone related gyno is very rare, but in the case a progesterone problem arose, Prog is an E2 agonist so using an anti-e WILL help. Block the E2 pathway, and reduce possible progesterone rise. The amount of progesterone would need to be substantial though, and if Test is run at even a lesser dose than Fina or deca, if gyno comes into play, it's most likely still going to be estrogenic.

Tren works the same way, it's a dirivitive of nandrolone and the PR is stimulated by trenbolone , but direct conversion is not possible.

Now, if the PR is stimulated, and agonizes prolactin receptors, you could see a drop in testosterone , as which comes with prolactin increases. With this testosterone decrease, you could have a possible problem of converted estrogen at a higher ratio to testosterone than safe; though with proper AI administration, this is already taken care of.

The only real concern for progesterone side effects IMO, is if Tren or deca was run without testosterone; which was the thread starters orignal thoughts. An idea I find to be very poor.

"TRE" What do you suggest I add? Also with deca do you need to cycle up or down or just take 300mg per week for 8 weeks?

jdog55 is offline Associate Member

drop the deca

i wouldn't do deca again even if i got it for free.

jdog55

"JDOG" why do say that? Can you explain why you wouldnt? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Get some test and more Deca
    "Pheedno"...I dont realy want to get large but get some definition and some gains. I have thought about adding win to my deca cycle. What would your recommended cycle be for a deca+win cycle? Please explain dosages and start times.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    Deca lubes your joints really well and it's hard to tell if you're hurting your bones and ligaments when you're working out until you come off your cycle and feel like an old man with cracking bones and joints. It also shuts you down hard and can make some people depressed.

Jdog55

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro. you need test with deca at least 250mg a week if not more...
    and 300mg of deca will be nice instead of 200mgs too
    Good Luck!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run it like this

Test 500 mg a week 12weeks
    Deca 300 mg a week 11weeks
    20mg of nolv ed weeks 15 weeks
    pct of 300mg clomid 17 days after last injection
    100mg ed for a week after that
    50 mg ed 2 weeks after that

Deca works great and really helps your joints out with the larger amount of weight you pack on while juicing.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Tre has got the right ideal, althought you might want to think about running it at 400mg/wk, and maybe some bromo

With the cycle you guys suggested, how much weight can I expect to put on? (with proper training and dieting, which I plan to do)

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    TRE's cycle looks good for ya, might as well put the money up, do it right, and always listen to the members of AR. I am on a cycle of Test, Deca , Dbol right now, everything is going great.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by apgomez3
    "Pheedno"...I dont realy want to get large but get some definition and some gains. I have thought about adding win to my deca cycle. What would your recommended cycle be for a deca+win cycle? Please explain dosages and start times.
    If you're after more lean gains then I wouldn't use Deca ..... Test and Deca together are great bulkers, they can also be used to cut but you really need to have your diet and cardio in check.

I would run a Prop / EQ or Prop / Fina cycle for the gains your looking for.

Thanks....the thing is that I already have 5ml/200mg of deca and 10ml/250mg Decabol from British Dragon. I was going to add winny to it to help with the deca gyno. With that added cost I am in a bind, money wise, to try and add sus plus the pct I need. I guess if I really need to add test then I will get sus and the pct needed....please advise

Thread Information