Thread: Deca cycle

Deca cycle

Is it worth it to do a straght deca cycle for 8 weeks as my first cycle? Im not lookin to put on gobs of weight. My stats: 6'4, 250 about 17-18 % bf. What are the benefits if any to a straight deca cycle. I know that deca is a weak substance by itself and I know it would be better to add a test or d-bol to the mix but. What if I just went 400 mg/wk straight up deca? Also, are there 300mg/ml forms of deca? I thought it was only available in 200/mg p ml increments?

NLM

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I have limited first hand knowledge (I have used deca ) but my quest for information has found me spending endless hours researching this topic. That being said...I'm pretty sure you will want to stack something with the deca. Depending on your objective, the best option would be some test. But if you want a leaner harder look you may opt for winstrol depot, equipoise or primobolan . Run the cycle for 8-10 weeks minimum and make sure you have clomid for post cycle. The pros will be able to make specific recommendations on exact dosages and AAS.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Stack the deca with test and dbal
    400 mg deca
    500 mg test both weekly amounts
    40mg Dbal first four weeks and continue the test and the deca for eight weeks long no taper

apgomez3 is offline New Member

Deca+Win

Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    I have limited first hand knowledge (I have used deca) but my quest for information has found me spending endless hours researching this topic. That being said...I'm pretty sure you will want to stack something with the deca. Depending on your objective, the best option would be some test. But if you want a leaner harder look you may opt for winstrol depot, equipoise or primobolan. Run the cycle for 8-10 weeks minimum and make sure you have clomid for post cycle. The pros will be able to make specific recommendations on exact dosages and AAS.
    What should my cycle/dosage be if I did a deca +win cycle if I wanted to do an 8 week cycle? Please PM me.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by apgomez3
    What should my cycle/dosage be if I did a deca+win cycle if I wanted to do an 8 week cycle? Please PM me.
    Bro stop bringing up these old post to ask q's......... Create a thread and ask your q in that.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    The two cycle asked for.

Deca /test for a newbie:
    500 mg test 10 weeks
    300 mg test 9 weeks
    normal pct

Deca/winnie for newbie:
    deca 300 mg 8 weeks
    winstrol 50mg eod weeks 6-11
    pct 2 days after last injection

Lots of people make 300 deca such as QV