grrrrrrrrrrrrrr is offline New Member

help me please bro's

ok i stand at 5-10 and im 249 pounds right now .what im wanting to do is add a bit of weight and lean out .im looking at about 15-20 pounds.....so the cycle im looking at is is a mild cycle sust 250 a week for 10 weeks cyp 250 a week 10 weeks and fina starting week 6 -10 .75 eod .please tell me what you think and if i should change it ,,,,,,keep in mind i want to keep it lite .thanks for the help ^5

take the sust out and run 500mg of cyp. that is one thing i would change. Also run some eq in there too

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    i would pick just one or the other cyp or sust then can be ran together but not with as good results, sust has to be injected frequently to take advantage of the shorter esters in it by using it with cyp you are only doing it once per week and not really using enough of the shorter esters. or if you use both i would use all sust for the first 5 weeks then all cyp for next 5 weeks if you have already bought it, but if not, then try and get all of the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by meathead84
    i would pick just one or the other cyp or sust then can be ran together but not with as good results, sust has to be injected frequently to take advantage of the shorter esters in it by using it with cyp you are only doing it once per week and not really using enough of the shorter esters. or if you use both i would use all sust for the first 5 weeks then all cyp for next 5 weeks if you have already bought it, but if not, then try and get all of the same thing
    i would not recomend doing sust only for 5 weeks and cyp for 5 weeks. First off it is not along of time for either of thoes. The prop in the sust will kick in within the first week but everything else in the sut and cyp will not kick in til about the 4th week so doing that would be a waist of good juice.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Doesn’t sound savvy to me.

Stick with Cypionate for the full 10 weeks and up the dose to 500mg since you’d be getting that much anyway if you had run the two split like you had it.

Also, I think it would behoove you to run the tren a bit longer than 4 weeks.

Work on the cycle a bit and post a revised one.

Doc

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    I should use the cyp or enanthate ... if I wanted to get big only.

If you want to get cut, use propionate 50mg /day + winny 50mg/day. and protein, good protein...

Thread Information